1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdConjure Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I've closed this network to new publishers. I am not an active member on these forums so please contact me via email "". Any posts directed towards me in this thread or any thread of that matter will not be responded to. I am closing this account completely.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with daily payouts, some guys will try to send fake/bot traffic and expect to get paid.

Some will even come here and complaint they got banned, you took their money etc, don't let them believe they can talk shit about your business.

Make sure you pay members after you analyze their traffic to sustain your ad network. Good luck!

Webcenter, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  3. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. I have fraud detection in play and so do the advertisers that work with me. My advertisers validate traffic and pay me on a daily bases which allows me to do the same. The good thing about daily payouts is that if anyone tries to scam the system I can handle it quickly (within first payment period/24 hours)

Also, I don't hope to be as big as my competitors. I just want a large handful of good publishers so I will be able to monitor them all closely.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  4. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Need skype ...want to talk ..

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  5. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Skype is AdConjure

AdConjure, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  6. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Already Add you ....Lets Talk

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  7. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just signed up for Digital Point to say some things. Especially this is where I found to sign up for Adconjure. Now I signed up for publishers account but I think this is so new site that there is no ads yet. I added the code to my website and nothing shows. Also, I sent to support at Adconjure that when creating banner ads and going under managed ads, it shows N/A for site under all ads. My site says active. So I have to either wait for advertisers to ad their advertisements before they show up? That is the only thing I can think of that it isn't ready yet.

I don't have any money to start an advertising account. So that is why I am looking for a good Publisher account to earn. Currently, using Adsterra, and was hoping this would be a better one, but is too new to replace.

Michael Bryner, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  8. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    where's the pop ads code, i can only find banner ads code.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  9. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was wondering the same. There is no popunders. Also forgot to mention under other post that the only sidebar banner ad you have is 200x200, where is the 300x250 banner with no text?

All created banners are not listing under my website at all. All by themselves with no site listed with them. I go to manage site and then manage ads and nothing is listed.

Is there another approval to see if ad code is added to site before it is listed?

There is no FAQ or even tutorial on what is needed to be done to make the ads show.

Until I hear from them. I am not adding the codes to my website. I tried and nothing happens.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  10. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I've made multiple posts. I forgot to mention, as of right now we are only marketing our pop ads. Our banner rates are not high enough yet.
    When your sites were activated you should have received your pop code inside the activation email.

Please add me on Skype: AdConjure

11. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use skype and not a fan of IM or video chat. I rather use email but I think I will just wait until you do start to use the banner ads. If you would just let me know when you start to use those then I will try it again. For right now I am just going to stick with Adsterra or if something better comes up before you do when banners are ready.

Forgot to say and checked my email and there was no code for pops provide but I am using adsCPM for popunders right now since Adsterra popunders are messed up.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  12. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your username on AdConjure? I'll get the code sent to you. I can easily beat adsCPM rates, you will be happy. I will let you know when banners are ready. I'm still working on the right rotation so I can offer competitive rates.

13. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    utahman1971 is my username.

14. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Oh thanks for the info. How much time do you take to approve/disapprove a website and i also want to know do you accept adult websites and sub-domain websites ? I just need these basic info to add your network on my website. And one more thing do you pay via check. Its mentioned on website's homepage but there's no option of check in dashboard.

Also, is your company a totally CPC based or both CPM and CPC ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
  15. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add me on Skype: AdConjure so we can chat faster or email me

I approve sites as soon as I notice they were added. The reason they aren't approved instantly is because I build a custom pop rotation on a per site basis to maximize revenue. If you add me on Skype you can just let me know when you're adding a website and it will streamline the process. We do allow adult sites and you do not have add a new website for subdomains unless you want to track the subdomain revenue separately.
    Currently we offer PayPal and wire transfers as payout. Our pop ads are CPM based.

16. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Thanks for quick replies, i have listed your ad network on my website, i hope you will soon start delivering banner ads to publishers. My website, adnetsreview(.)com

17. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    My 1st journey with AdConjure is interesting :) ,I am a successful web developer & SEO expert since 2013 , I am running currently 3 / 4 websites from past several years . I have also one Big File Hosting & File Mirroring service running with Video live streaming site ,Past 3 days AGO I found their advertisement on here & quickly I contact with them via Skype handle the most impressive part is ( this company is running probably by one person ) ----It’s like one man show Lolzz ..This gentleman is 28 years old .After continuing conversation with him I discover that he has a good mentality about helping other people rather than making his own profit (this part I like most) & he promises me to help my site building (Automation) future .

**** After that I apply for ad serving in my live streaming site _ ezpinoy( . )tv , It’s not ordinary . com site its premium DOMAIN .tv ,I will apply for my another PREMIUM site which is MirrorFileHost( . )Com , 1st day my earning was almost 3.00 $ and day 2nd its almost 7.00 $ I am so much happy to seeing this kind of earning 1st time …because previously I use PopAds & PopCash with combining both previously my earning as not that much impressive .their CPM rate is tremendous good :) ……

**** Today I request my 1st payout from them ( still is it pending ) …BUT I hope it will be approved soon ,after approval payment I will reply here with payment proof …..
    **** Hope they will keep my face smiling :) in future like today ……………… So far till today my review for AdConjure is this .

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 20, 2015 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  18. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Yeah, seems to me also, its a one man army ;) He is promising to beat any top pop under company rates and glad to see he is living up to his promise, lets see how he goes in future. Today most of the ad networks started by a single person and later they become a proper company if everything works fine for them. Good luck to you both.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 20, 2015 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  19. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    As per my commitment ...I am Giving my 1st Payment Proof from AdConjure & 2nd is Still Pending :( ...any way i found two things :--

*** They pay like PopCash BUT CPM more then PopCash or others new one
    ( Deduct Some Charges that was paypal Charge Its NOT a matter also :) )
    *** Support is Active BUT not 24 Hours .... any way As far this seems to be legit Ads Network ....Hope it wll be ...I will Continue my review on them :)
    ****The Last but NOT in the list ---- They dont have banner ads right now ...I have twice banner position in my Live stemming site .IF any body interested with Good pay you can welcome to contact with me Via PM :) ...If you need stat info about my site [ EzPinoy ( . )Tv ] i will happy to provide that

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  20. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    2nd Pending Payout is also DONE for my [ EzPinoy{Dot}Tv ]...Nice support till now Thumbs UP ;)

*****Please Release banner Ads As soon as possible

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 21, 2015 IP
    hostmela likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.