1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Only Advantage Bing has over Google

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Mike Park, Dec 15, 2015.

Bing has excellent customer service. When you do PPC to a landing page, you can actually call them and ask if it follows or violates their Terms of Service and how to fix it.
    Google only tells you that it violates... but Bing customer service professionals will actually show you step by step how to fix your problem.

For example: I was doing PPC in Bing to a opt-in squeeze page where visitor is asked for first name and email address. I called them just in case. The guy who was really friendly told me its actually not allowed. He showed me how to create a bypass link. You have to put a link underneath the opt-in form that they can click to bypass the opt-in. He walked me through over the phone. Google never EVER does that.

So next time you're testing a page for advertising, affiliate offer, or whatever before your big launch, use Bing. not google

Mike Park, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  2. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

Best Answers:
    im loving this ..bing got decent cheap traffic right now and some imers are killing it ...dont tell anyone ..it will get saturaated fast ..thne we might have to move to yahoo or baidu or whateva!!

jaggudada, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  3. Houston Trade Training

Houston Trade Training Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How often is Bing used though?
    The only time I've used it is when I had a Windows phone.

Houston Trade Training, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  4. Mihai775

Mihai775 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is it worthing wising bing to make some cash ? i mean they pay as good as google ?

Mihai775, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  5. MystockLive

MystockLive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been validated by bing quite some time back, but still not reflected in bing search results.
    Also this though I am unable to understand is real or myth "If you rank good in bing/yahoo you rank good in google". Is this true?
    Regards
    -Rutuja

MystockLive, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  6. Linda March

Linda March Peon

Best Answers:
    @Mike Park - i've used Bing Ads for a while and why are they as simple to use as google, I think they offer good customer support mainly because there are fewer people using it and they actually have time to direct you to solve your problem. The phone conversation is a bonus, but I think you can only do it in US.

BTW, how are your campaigns on Bing work compared to google ? (Like clicks, conversions etc).

Linda March, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  7. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing Ads' reach has been growing due to all of their search ad partnerships. Major partners include: Yahoo, AOL, and AdMarketplace.

steveb, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  8. Omegafuckingman

Omegafuckingman Peon

Best Answers:
    Having Bing on your computer is kind of like stepping in dog shit mixed with chewing gum mixed with super glue. Might as well throw away the shoe because the stink will never come off.

Omegafuckingman, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  9. Omegafuckingman

Omegafuckingman Peon

Best Answers:

10. Omegafuckingman

Omegafuckingman Peon

Best Answers:
    Ever try removing Bing once it has glommed on to your computer? Having Bing on your computer is kind of like stepping in dog shit mixed with chewing gum mixed with super glue. Might as well throw away the shoe because the stink ain't never coming off. How can anyone justify such aggressive promotion against customers wishes?

11. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    Undoubtedly, I would opt for their customer service and search results! Google is the winner hands down anyway.

Connor Harrison, Feb 11, 2016 IP