1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link building in 2015-16

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anusha55, Dec 8, 2015.

Link Building through bookmarking directory submission and blog commenting is possible?

It's already end of 2015 and we have seen so many updates from google. I am worry about link building.
    Is it still worthy the social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting for getting backlink?
    I heard that Google Penguin update will penalize the site doing this?
    SO How can I make good backlinks for seo? How to improve back links for seo, hence rank high on Google.

Solved! View solution.
    Anusha55, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  2. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find authority sites where you can build relationships

crick3t, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  3. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where ever there is a problem, there is a solution. Or I can say " there will be a solution ;) "

Jason Joel, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  4. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's the solution I am looking for

Anusha55, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These method is only limiting your influence to target your audience and the worst possible spamming. Try to consider authority sites that are related to your niche.

Hi Jason your post has nothing to do with the thread and not helpful at all. :eek:

KylieSweet, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  6. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SO you suggesting to not go for the bookmarking etc?
    It's very difficult to get the link from an authority sites even you are good.

Anusha55, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  7. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find some strong domain authority sites also focus on content marketing.

drues1986, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  8. Hqlinks

Hqlinks Banned

Best Answers:
    Get links in the form of content and ask various admin to publish your unique content and try to make maximum do follow links and then promote links in social media....

Hqlinks, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  9. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to say do more PR, go for Tumblr, Wordpress, BLogger and other content and document sharing sites?

I am promoting on all major social media sites fb, tw, g+, linkedin, instagram, mysapce, pinterest.
    You want to say I should go for guest posting?
    I believe guest posting is dead now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Anusha55, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  10. vgopalsujith

vgopalsujith Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way would be directory submissions and guest posting on high authority websites.

vgopalsujith, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  11. Hqlinks

Hqlinks Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Anusha,

You need to check website stats before making post on it. Alexa, sem traffic , overall traffic and Site trust flow, DA and Pa check all these parameters before posting links and download similar-site tool and seoquake for analysis.

Hqlinks, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  12. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure Will do that!

The SEO audit I have done was able to find all the things you told. I believed Alexa rank have no effect on seo. My site is new so it's DA is 0 and also PR is 0. I want some stategies to get the good ranking atleast on first page even 10 is ok without onpage seo. Is it possible? and yeah then can you help me with this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Anusha55, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  13. Hqlinks

Hqlinks Banned

Best Answers:
    Factors which i have mentioned above, all of them are important and plays very important role when checking website ....getting keyword on first page is not pretty easy task , You need to update content daily on your website and on same keyword write more quality content and submit it to high authority news sites

Hqlinks, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  14. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not difficult to get a quality link from related authority sites unless you are submitting a duplicated content. The link building format you stated above is just like link scheming which contains low quality websites that intends to manipulate the rankings.

KylieSweet, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  15. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    in 2016 guest posting in niche sites is best for link building.

seoaceindia, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    based on what research?

sarahk, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  17. cinemagicllc

cinemagicllc Member

Best Answers:
    you can do other link building like business listing, classified submission, guest posting...

cinemagicllc, Dec 10, 2015 IP
    There are some tips for make good backlinks for SEO.

First quality is relevancy. If you have a cookery website, links to your site from other cookery, house and home, or food related websites are far more valuable to you than links from unrelated websites. The search engines want to understand that your website is a trusted site within its category, and links to your site from theme related websites help the search engines decide that.

Second feature is Recency. Simply put, recently acquired links have more weight in the search engine’s rank formative algorithms than old links. The search engines are looking to rank website’s that are relevant right now, and if you have had few links from other websites for some time, then this may indicate that your site’s content is out-dated.

The authority of the web pages linking to you is another important factor. Web pages considered to be trustworthy by the search engines will pass more “link juice” to your website. Google have a system called Page Rank which measures the trustworthiness of a web. There are more measures used by SEO exponents to grade a pages authority, such as the Page Authority and Domain Authority metrics used by tools such as Moz and AHRefs.

To a high degree of accuracy, search engines like Google can determine between a link in an editorial content piece and a link placed via other means. Search engine technicians work tirelessly to better understand and identify the context in which a backlink is placed. Genuine editorial backlinks indicate an backing by one website of another. That brings me to the fifth attribute.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 10, 2015 IP
  19. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    try to increase your guest blogging for seo .search your niche related web site and submit your post.Try to active on forum.

aloeindica, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  20. Shahidul Islam Rakib

Shahidul Islam Rakib Member

Best Answers:
    Find authority sites websites, do guest posting, content marketing is immense for your website to create backlink. You should website posts to the web 2.0, could be better option. Try to find HIGH PR website to get regular links!

Shahidul Islam Rakib, Dec 15, 2015 IP