1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay Traffic

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex Lawford, Nov 25, 2015.

How can I improve the traffic to the items I am selling?

Alex Lawford, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
  3. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wicked! thanks for the link. Managed to sell my item today! only after only 27 views!

Alex Lawford, Nov 27, 2015 IP
    Pamela Turns likes this.
  4. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, I think Becoming unique on eBay is vital to ensure you stand out of the crows and make those potential buyer choose you over, also include extra incentives such as free products in each sale which cost you very littler or sell in a different way.

Mechanical, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  5. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's great to hear. You're very much welcome! :)

Pamela Turns, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  6. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    getting surprised after watching this link so ebay also use blogging technique for getting rank in to the google. Thanks for share with us.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  7. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely brilliant tips. I have a question though. I have an item that has been viewed 78 times and I have 8 watchers. Is it likely that these watchers are my competition or people who are interested in buying the item?. If they are people interested in buying the item how can I convert these watchers to sales? :)

Alex Lawford, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  8. ArimaG

ArimaG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use terapeak. They have a 7 day trial for the software. You need to have a great SEO optimized title for your listings in order to build traffic. Terapeak can help you find some great titles for your products.

ArimaG, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  9. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Your competition? Haha someone smoked a blunt and is getting all paranoid lol. Nah, it's likely just people interested in the item. With that many watchers it should sell.

dcristo, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  10. swathikummara

swathikummara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In bangalore there are lot of plywood dealers are there...Civilfloor.com will disply the best top 10 plywood dealers in bangalore

swathikummara, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ebay is a lot easier than you think.

1. PHOTOS - Quality photos will get more hits. Invest in a dSLR and a lighting package to create your own "studio" where you can take high quality professional photos. Then read an entry level article on how to set up your shots with lighting etc.

2. PRESENTATION - Purchase and download a clean template to use for your auctions. This will allow you to professionally and cleanly layout your ad. Contact info, Return policy, Shipping etc. should all be displayed.

3. GUARANTEE - Offer a guarantee of some sort to ensure the customer their purchase is returnable, safely shipped and fully inspected.

4. VIDEO - Consider including a short video of the item. I'm big in to collecting watches. The last two watches I bought had videos of the actual item for sale. Dropping $6,000 on a used watch on eBay is tough. But after seeing the video proving it's working condition and seeing the light shimmer off the watch I was motivated to bid (see #1 for lighting.)

5. DESCRIPTION - Include an actual description for your product. This should have a personal touch and NOT just copy and pasted specs. Also do your research and make sure you include the specific details of the item you are selling.

6. KEYWORDS - People browse ebay but they are more inclined to search for specific items by keyword. You should always do your home work to come up with a list of keywords to use throughout your ad to pick up that traffic. It's SEO 101.

7. ADD ONS - consider using some of the Ebay add ons for bold titles or sub-titles to make your ad pop out a little more. If your budget allows for it this is a subtle effect that will get more attention.

8. REPUTATION - build your reputation by encouraging positive feedback from your happy customers.

9. COMMUNICATION - promptly respond to ALL questions. Entertain ALL offers as if they are serious offers.

If you do all of those 9 items while it may not guarantee you 5,000 visits it will surely give you maximum exposure over not being tentative to those details.

NetStar, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  12. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Better SEO, current communication, reputation of your business, Product quality, you previous business profile will always help you increase your active traffics. It would better if you agreed to cost few $. Then you would able to hire someone. Who have enough experience about increment of traffic. They are available in freelancing sites. Pamela also gave you a better suggestion. You can follow that.. bye..

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  13. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google, ebay and amazon are no friend at all. They are big serious threat to each other.
    If you are choosing a side and work for ebay items, then forget about google traffic and SEO. They are rapidly killing the ebay affiliates sites, and there are lots of new algorithm change to target those affiliates. The war started somewhere in 2011-2012, this is sample news http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-ebay-google-mobile-shopping-2012-11?IR=T&r=US&IR=T

Ebay traffic can be valuable and its best to get traffic from places other than google. There is a need to create social media, videos and product reviews. Share it online, and you will be getting leads that converts.

charlesgan, Dec 29, 2015 IP