1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Concerned About Current Situation

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mohsin qureshi, Nov 29, 2015.

It is my concerned over the current situation and the cold relationship between two countries. Mr. Tayab apologize on the plane incident, but i don't think its enough. Russia never forget that incident. I dont know why Turkey down their plane or may be its the violation against the Turks sovereignty.
    Yesterday Mr Tayab said Russian President not attend his telephone. So the signs are not good. It is now the responsiblity of all the countries of United States to contribute their role in the current situation, other wise this could helps the agenda of enemy.
    Everyone need peace most of the people of the world need peace. I pray to God he help us and give a way out specially for Russia and Turkey.
    LOVE LOVE & LOVE
    PEACE PEACE & PEACE

mohsin qureshi, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Russia is the country I grew up in. Almost 20 years ago I immigrated to the US. So I have a good understanding of both countries. I don't wish any harm to Turkey and its people. But it seems like they've screwed up mightily this time. You don't stab anyone you call friend in the back. That's exactly what they did to Russia. There will be no forgiveness, understanding or improvement in the relationships for the next 5-10 years. You can count on that. It's going to get worse and worse. The only thing I do wish, I wish that the US government would have the same backbone as Russia does. It seems like every "friend" keeps stabbing the US in the back and our government here acts like total pussies. They need to get some balls.

qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is actually worse than the situation you describe. The current U.S. regime has plenty of courage/boldness when it comes to dealing with their political opponents here in the U.S. They are veteran Chicago thugs that use every vicious means at their disposal against their "enemies." The IRS, DOJ, etc., are all perverted in the nastiest efforts to crush their political opponents that I have ever seen. They make Nixon look like an amateur, in this regard. Their striking lack of such courage/boldness on the International front can be explained by an innate desire to diminish and hurt the U.S. and put it in a really bad situation throughout the world. I believe that they are doing this on purpose and are happy with how much they are hurting the country in the longterm.

So, do not expect much leadership on the Middle East issue from the U.S. The regime is liking what is happening there and hopes that it gets worse and worse.

jrbiz, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Right now, all of the bad guys around the world know that they have an ally in the Oval Office for the next twelve months. Expect them to step on the gas and accelerate their nasty activities in anticipation of a new president coming in. My prediction is that we have seen nothing yet as to what 2016 is going to bring, in this regard.

jrbiz, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    It's scary @jrbiz just freaking scary. Hope you're wrong. I really do.

qwikad.com, Dec 16, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think now a days a bit change we all are feel, there is no chance of war in the current scenerio.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  8. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is with the people of the world. We are to easy to manipulate in hating each other.
    What is the point of hate? of war or of borders? You would think that we are enough advanced to focus on real problems, problems that concern all the humanity.
    Instead we are throwing rocks at each other like 5 years old infants.:(

HCFGrizzly, Dec 16, 2015 IP