1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics is installed but Dont where!??

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Dexter.1499, Nov 17, 2015.

Hi everyone,
    I had a website which was running fine I had google analytics installed and it was working great but then my domain got expired and so my hosting, few days later I renewed my domain and my hosting, everything was gone so I had to start from the scratch.
    Now I see visits on my site I couldn't find analytics code I looked it up everywhere. I havent paste the code yet.
    do you guys have any idea where it can be?

Dexter.1499, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  2. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    Try to find it in your Google Analytics Dashboard...

Paste your code or inside header or footer - even whole internet don't really know which one is the right way so choose yours

Ivan S, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  3. Dexter.1499

Dexter.1499 Member

Best Answers:
    I meant to say where can i find my analytics code on site? i haven't pasted it in my site but somehow it keeps tracking.

Dexter.1499, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  4. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at the source of your page. See if it is inside header or footer. Then go to your site code and look for analytics.

Edit: do you use any plugin? If so and if your site is on wordpress look for your code inside plugins like all SEO, yoast or jetpack.. Many of them have an option to paste analytic ID number. Even some wordpress themes have that option.

Ivan S, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  5. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pamela Turns, Nov 23, 2015 IP