1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Know A Article Is Original ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by truivia, May 29, 2014.

1. Roger Markins

Roger Markins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I check paras one by one in google. surrounded by quotes
    copyscape does give false positives sometimes so use google + copyscape
    also check that the content is not encoded if it is then it wont even come up in both google and copyscape but it is duplicate nonehtless
    so copy the content in a notepad first and save then open again to remove any encoding then check as mentioned above

Roger Markins, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many free tools online including Copyscape and SmallSEO tools that will tell you if the article is copied.
    By the way, are you purchasing the article here from someone on SEOClerks or from another site?

shakiba.proba, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  3. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    these duplicated checking tool may be a technical solution to check what the spiders read, however, standing at the real reader's side, a content with 100% unique may be useless, too. I used to hire a freelancer and socked that the content is rewrited and the quality is nearly trash while it's 100 percentage unique!

thuthuatwordpress, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  4. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    You'll know if it's plagiarism-free if you have written the article by yourself, it's based on your own research, or you cite your sources properly.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  5. SilentEntrepreneur

SilentEntrepreneur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One thing I like to do after using several free online resources, is taking chunks (10-30 words) of the content and slap it in google. I have ran many articles through freely available sites which passed the article, but found identical articles through searching for chunks. Your best bet is finding someone that will share their experience, and provide work examples. Most writers will be happy to do a shorter (300ish words) article on a desired topic at a discounted rate to allow you to access their ability to adapt to your needs. You might waste a few dollars finding the right fit, but your longer term goals will be more successful at a lower overall cost (Time/Money).

SilentEntrepreneur, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  6. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a very interesting post. Answer: Like some of the others that posted here, you don't!! You don't know if it is original!!
    Is it possible that hired writers may do the same research online and end up writing an article that could be considered duplicate? Possible, right?

Take a look at articles in a niche, and most of them will harp on the same points. It's like they are all repeating the same information. Nothing new.

This is just a thought. Go through a few articles and see how similar they are and ask yourself how can you come up with a unique angle on your article that no one has written. You could write it yourself or hire the writer with that unique angle in mind. Something that is so obvious but no one is looking at. Might be interesting, to say the least, what one could come up with. Unique Content.

Just thinking through my keyboard.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  7. MasterWebster

MasterWebster Peon

Best Answers:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    MasterWebster, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  8. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Here is a list for all duplicate content checkers to check for any plagiarism posts.

http://www.copyscape.com
    http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
    http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/
    http://www.plagium.com/
    http://www.plagscan.com/seesources/analyse.php
    http://www.duplichecker.com/

warren4321, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  9. Linda March

Linda March Peon

Best Answers:
    I've actually tried it for some articles that some of my writers wrote and tested with already written articles and I must say it's actually quite good. There are some issues, but for a free version tool it's quite good.

Linda March, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  10. Rhett T

Rhett T Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great resource that Warren gave right here. Like others have said, there is no true guarantee that the articles won't be sold to someone else at a later date (if the writer doesn't have ethics). I know for myself, when I write for others, I transfer the rights of the articles to the person who hired me, and I do not even keep a copy of the text files after I have delivered them. Maybe try and find some one with similar practices? I know it can be tough, but there are great and ethical writers out there!

Rhett T, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  11. MercedezThomson

MercedezThomson Peon

Best Answers:
    Copyscape. Also "an article". It just hurts my eyes.

MercedezThomson, Oct 4, 2016 IP