1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can start a blog in wordpress ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by princej, Nov 7, 2015.

Hello Friends ,
    I want to start a blog but i don't know how to create . Can you please help me

princej, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    just register an account in word press. its easy and simple. write compelling blogs and post.thank you

kimanierick, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  3. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hy Mate firstly open this link
    1-https://wordpress.com/
    2-Click Create website
    3-Choose a theme
    4-Enter Domain name Example (example.wordpress.com)
    5-Pick a plan
    6-Create your account.
    7-Confirm Email
    8-Log in start Blogging
    Enjoy your stay with DP Community..

Seogoogle1, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  4. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Above suggestions are for free blogging platform. If you would like to get a domain of your own, go for WordPress.org. I can guide you to learn freely from creating a domain, subscribe to a shared VPS hosting as like $1 - $2 USD per month and create a beautiful WordPress blog in 6 steps.
    Cheers!

imuncutno1, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  5. Benpick

Benpick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to create a blog using a free service or a paid one? As explained above you can use wordpress. You can either use the free wordpress or a paid one provided by a hosting provider where you can use your own domain name.

Wordpress has a lot of tutorials online so it shouldn't be difficult creating a blog out of it.

Benpick, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  6. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you buy a shared hosting with cpanel and fantastico you can install WordPress using that just by filling up some forms etc some hosts will do it for you free as well.. Just try to request in support and see. Otherwise you can just sign up at WordPress.com and start blogging right away for free.

abdmjz, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  7. maniarora

maniarora Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search "How to start a wordpress blog" on youtube and watch some videos.

maniarora, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  8. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Or, for the betterment of the web as a whole: forget about it alltogether. If you seriously need to ask on a forum "how do I start a Wordpress blog", then, my friend, blogging is probably not for you. Unless you have a very specific skill-set, that provides enough content for a niche blog, there is probably absolutely no point in you starting one.

PoPSiCLe, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  9. Isaac Duenas

Isaac Duenas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your wanting to start a blog there are a few questions you need to ask yourself.
    • Do you want a free hosted blog? (not a great idea if you plan on monetizing your blog in the future for income)
    • What platform do you want to use? (obviously wordpress as you stated but there are tons of options. Wordpress is ranked #1)
    • If you are not getting a free hosted blog, where do I purchase a hosting plan? (I use bluehost, Check them out!)
    • Where do I get a domain name? (again, bluehost. If you purchase a hosting plan from them you can get a free domain name)
    The essentials for a self hosted blog are
    • Domain name
    • Hosting plan
    Get them both at bluehost, they have awesome support and products. I personally use them and they are great and helpful.

The next thing you will need to do is

• Install wordpress application within your Cpanel in your bluehost account.
    • Install your wordpress blog theme
    and then get to writing your first post!

I know this sounds a bit technical but here is a step-by-step guide for the whole process from start to finish, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. CLICK HERE FOR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO STARTING A BLOG or copy and paste this link http://www.bloggedbyme.com/the-beginners-step-by-step-guide-to-starting-a-blog/ into your browser.

I hope this is helpful guys! Take care!

Isaac Duenas, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  10. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you new and never done this before, then you need to learn what actually you achieved.
    Install WordPress you can start building your blog. First, navigate to the WordPress login page at (yourdomainname.com).
    There you should enter the login credentials, which you have chosen during the installation process. Then you will enter the Administration area of the WordPress script.

To start a Blog
    start writing posts in your WordPress blog, simply click on the Posts -> Add New link from your Dashboard.
    You will be redirected to a page where you can create your article. Click the Publish button once ready and your post will be immediately visible at the front page of your blog.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  11. jtopres

jtopres Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I recommend choosing a paid plan because eventually you want to grow and with free hosting it's not that easy to monetize your blog etc...

here's a guide that I've created for starting a blog. Check it out if you are interested.
    www.easyblogstart.com

Hope it helps.

jtopres, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  12. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you need any help creating a blog. I will help you. Just PM me.

iwebsocial, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  13. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how you want to start a blog.

I've written a lengthy 3000+ practical words guide starting from a newbie standpoint to discuss what is wordpress, how to use it, which version to choose, where to get started, when to get started and how you can actually take baby steps to start your own blog.

You will be able to create your blog by the end of that post. It's a complete basic guide, promise!

GAdsense, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  14. LiliiaBell

LiliiaBell Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Firstly you need to think what your blog will be all about: travel, education, design etc.
    Then you need to gather some information to define your target audience (you must do this to figure out what kind of information will get the most attention from your potential visitors).
    After you do this homework, proceed to choosing a website template, installing it properly on your own or with the help of professionals. Just do your research and stick to your personal style. Good luck!

LiliiaBell, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  15. RM Flyn

RM Flyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Just register an account on wordpress and start working.

RM Flyn, Aug 20, 2016 IP
  16. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order one website to go live, you need 3 parts: domain + hosting + website source.

In this your case, you’ve just only had the 1st part, that is your domain name. So the next steps are you should buy hosting and make a website.

About buying hosting, you can buy it from many big guys such as: Godaddy, iPage, Fatcow,…Especially with Godaddy hosting, you can buy just only for $1/month. Or you can research many other big guys to compare their service each other. You can buy hosting as simple as you buy the domain.

After you have your domain and hosting, the next step is choosing the website source to build your website. The most commonly open source that is Wordpress. You can visit here to download the source for free and install it on your hosting: https://wordpress.org/. DOn’t forget to read carefully about the document before install here https://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page. At this stage, you have domain, hosting, and a website installed on that hosting.

The next step is you need to point your domain to your hosting. The pointing process is based on each domain registrar you purchased. Read them at registrar website document. Basically, you just need to replace their default DNS to your hosting DNS that your hosting provider give you.

That’re all you need to run a website. Good luck to you.

daica85, Aug 25, 2016 IP