1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Update my design company site- review please?

Discussion in 'Design' started by scurvy, Oct 29, 2015.

scurvy, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  2. ashleywoodstone

ashleywoodstone Peon

Best Answers:
    I like it, but you have to change logo on the variant with better quality

ashleywoodstone, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whgat do u mean?

scurvy, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  4. Ray Ledzs

Ray Ledzs Member

Best Answers:
    I think he meant that your logo on website is a little blurry and I agree. Maybe that occurred when you saved that image for web and quality was reduced.
    Those images/btns at bottom are really small and I hardly noticed them, but overall I like the idea and it looks good.

Ray Ledzs, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  5. kakol-2

kakol-2 Banned

Best Answers:
    yes logo is not Good on web site change logo then your site look more batter Thanks

kakol-2, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  6. CreativeMeerkat

CreativeMeerkat Peon

Best Answers:
    Loving the design, right up my street. I agree on the logo, it's a bit blurry, try adjusting the options when saving for web to make it looks as good as possible, it's a great looking logo. Also, the footer needs to have bigger buttons.

CreativeMeerkat, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Artsy BS to cover up a lack of content. You've got illegible colour contrasts (blue on blue, light blue on white), fixed metric (pixel) fonts, goofy popup social crap guaranteed to make visitors bounce, and generally speaking a complete ignorance of what websites are, much less what they are for.

It falls apart miserably on anything other than a desktop display, takes way too blasted long to load (30 seconds plus here), and reeks of a nasty case of not even knowing what HTML is, what CSS is for, or how to actually build a website.

It's very pretty, it's also pretty darned useless.

The 2.5 megabytes in 73 separate files highlighting most of the woes -- it's a fat bloated mess. In handshaking ALONE that's 12 seconds real world average first-load with a worst case of a minute or more! That 1.8 megabytes in 44 files of that is JUST scripttardery means the entire ineptly developed mess should be pitched in the trash... particularly with zero images that qualify as content and only 914 bytes of plaintext making that 22k of HTML a stunning example of how NOT to code a website.

To go with the lack of precaching hover states on elements that shouldn't even be separate images, bloated alpha transparency crap, static scripting in the markup, static style in the markup, complete lack of semantics, and host of other woes that means whoever developed that website has zero business developing websites.

Though being sleazed together in turdpress, none of this is a surprise.

Pitch it in the trash, learn what HTML is, what CSS is for, and start over clean paying heed to concepts like accessibility, user experience, and bandwidth constraints. Poster child for everything wrong with letting some artsy fartsy type delude themselves into thinking they're a designer.

deathshadow, Dec 12, 2015 IP