1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Introducing the NEW CPAlead!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPAleadKent, Oct 25, 2013.

1. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week. Who's going to make it to our Affiliate Ball after party?

CPALeadJustin, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  3. milobiloo

milobiloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I wanted to know if websites like www.clashofclanhacks.com or leaguereward.net (which are fake online ressources generator) are allowed for incentive cpa ?

Thank you for helping me, i've sent 3-4 times this message to the Cpalead team but no one is answering me.

milobiloo, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  4. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi there Milobiloo,
    You surely can promote something along these lines but it must be actual working content (any non-working/fake content wouldn't be allowed) but if it works as intended it would be perfect for incent!

If you have any further questions or concerns you can email me directly at !

CPALeadJustin, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  5. milobiloo

milobiloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK and another question before i go, is your support (on the official website) active or not ? Because i've sent them many mails about this concern and you're the only one who answered me (on a forum!) ?

Thank you

milobiloo, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  6. milobiloo

milobiloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are these testimonials true about your activity ? :

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/396320-reason-why-nobody-should-use-cpa-lead.html

milobiloo, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  7. milobiloo

milobiloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously no answers to my last two messages...

milobiloo, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  8. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Milobiloo,
    We are very active via our support ticket system and emails, my apologies for not seeing this yet. Please contact me directly at if you have any issues or questions and I will be happy to answer them :) That surely is not true as that thread was created in 2012 and quite a bit has changed since then :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  9. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    We use content locker and link locker for our website but all of the surveys/offers or downloads can't complete and accessing wont be available even visitors complete more than one survey. Why? Thats a big problem for every visitors who want to complete the survey and access to content.

For Example: A Mobile visitor enters a locked content on our website then redirect to cpalead locker after that visitor completes the offer -iphone app installation - although he/she still can't access to the content area. Why?

yiberkit, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  10. rissay

rissay Member

Best Answers:
    Sent support ticket to send any clarification but guess what there was no reply, sent several after but still 0 replies.
    tickets and no reply

[​IMG]
    Clicks and no leads
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rissay, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  11. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello Rissay,
    I do apologize if there was a miscommunication regarding your ticket(s), did you perhaps get a response in the spam folder in your email? I will contact you directly via my email, and see what the issues may be here!

Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  12. WarriorJosh

WarriorJosh Peon

Best Answers:
    I've sent support tickets in as well with little to no response. I was told my ticket was being submitted to the tech team a few days ago because a lot of the campaigns I deleted are still in my account and the 2 newest ones I've added throw data table errors when I try to look at the statistics. I have indeed confirmed after support told me it was false that I am losing leads. I clicked the link myself wondering about the error I get when on the cpalead dashboard. Nothing.. I've been losing money for weeks now and this is crazy.

WarriorJosh, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  13. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello Warrior Josh,
    I believe it's a little unfair to state there is little to no response as the first ticket was created on the 25th and I answered it the same day and we spoke a bit about the issue. and just to confirm once more thing regarding the data table issue as I did in the ticket as well, you are *NOT* losing any clicks/leads/impressions, this is only based on your traffic volume to the locker(s)/offer(s)

You've created another ticket this morning and I will answer this right now but making a forum post stating there is no support, etc is a bit unfair while we are answering quickly.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  14. Trisha3498

Trisha3498 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If Indian CpAlead link accessed from different location in different form, Will I get Paid ?

Suppose I am promoting US Mobile link and I am getting Survey Click or Pin Submit. I am
    getting Visitor from different Country. Is your link change in different country in
    different form ?
    I am from India. Suppose I am promoting USA Direct Link.UK People will get this link as
    their respective, as I know. Because I am watching it in my Statistics overview.. If UK
    People Completing Survey or Install Mobile Apps or Pin Submit, Will I get Paid ?
    When The Paid Amount will Show ? Just after registration or installation ?
    I am waiting for your reply.
    There is Lots of Click from different Countries but No Lead .. Like 144 Click but No Lead on 15-10-2015

Trisha3498, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  15. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi there Trisha3498!
    If you promote a direct link from the U.S. and a user in the UK visits this URL it will not show the offer from the U.S. but a UK offer so it's best to promote the offer in the region it was designed for, but if the user does complete the U.K. offer they were redirected to you still will gain revenue from that.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  16. jhon rhods

jhon rhods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey when will i get paid? my pay date is carry forwarding every month no response from my AM i sent email already.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    jhon rhods, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  17. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Jhon Rhods,
    I have address your concern in another thread, quite sure we can handle this quickly if you can PM me or email your account details (currently I have not had an email come in relating to this issue)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  18. jhon rhods

jhon rhods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey I have pm you my email and aff id. also sent you email and created support ticket but no reponse yet.. hope we can solve it quickly now.

Thanks

jhon rhods, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  19. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Yes, I have responded to your email on the situation and hope to hear from you shortly via email.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  20. jhon rhods

jhon rhods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Got paid.. Thank Justin

jhon rhods, Nov 6, 2015 IP
    CPALeadJustin likes this.