1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling File Upload Website - Filevea.com - Putlocker.com clone

Discussion in 'Sites' started by filevea5225, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    You aren't teaching anybody here.

Youtube is a big company. Why do you think the have TOS and etc.. They remove and ban user accounts if the movies are reported. And you are paying people to upload it to your site so you can't ban them either. Leaving you in jail. HotFile is one of the examples. And maybe just maybe you might be able to redirect all the heat to the uploader, but that isn't going to happen, unless you are really lucky.

So just answer two simple questions, What makes the site woth 50,000$? Why would someone invest 50K$ on just acquiring the site and then spend some more getting servers, running affiliates and etc?(A thing that you are not willing to do before you give off the site)

Sugavanas, Oct 31, 2015 IP
    showgun likes this.
  2. showgun

showgun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "So I will upload some movies to Youtube and they will go to jail. Nice. To jail go people who doesn't comply with the law."

Paying people to upload copyrighted materials is the same as paying people to break into properties. So when you paying movie streaming site owners to upload movies to your server, you are breaking the law.
    If youtube will ever ask you to upload copyrighted materials to their server, then yes they will go to prison. However that will never happen.
    Just to see how much these type of sites are illegal, try to use paypal for premium membership. Your paypal account will be closed in no time.

showgun, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  3. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you still not get what we saying, lets try again.

imagine you have 50K to invest on a new project then what you do first? may be you will find some site that already established, have huge visitor, huge earning and old enough, if site is old then there business risk is small. If you dont found site like that then you will find some pro coder who can make your dream site properly (it can be cost 5k or so), and other 45K you will use for getting affiliate, marketing etc. If you do everything properly and lucky enough then may be you can start earning within few month. Is it not the right way?

Now think what you doing here? you selling a site that can be make by anyone, anytime if can spend less than $500 or so. If I make a site same like yours today then can you tell me what make special your site to comparing with mine? your site also no earning = mine also no earning, your site dont have any visitor = mine also no visitor and all.

I never talk about hosting because hosting is not a item for sell, you cant sell them, you have rented that not bought. thats why a buyer will never interested how much you already spend on hosting. Yes may be buyer can ask how much it will costing for future.

We not giving you advice, we asking you question. You are seller here so your duty is giving all answer.

You did not mention that on your sales thread, also how much you spend for temaple and modification? $100, $200 or more, is that make your site worthy 50k?

Its your matter how much you pay for your domain but big domain registrar like godaddy or namecheap always take less than $12.

You replied to @fare you will take 100 times lower than the starting bid, DO you know how much is 100 times lower than the starting bid? its $100 and you said yes, thats mean you will accept an offer of $100. Finally You said truth your site is worthy some thing like $100.

You told @Sugavanas about not to trash your sales thread but you cant see that you already trashed your thread when you set price 10k - 50k

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    jhashan, Oct 31, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  4. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should learn that buyer shouldn't decide for what price seller must sell his product. That's what I'm trying to explain you.

Is youtube a company? Youtube isn't a company. Google is a company. When previous owners published "Youtube", it wasn't that popular and has different "TOS and etc.."

[​IMG]
    Please use your brain before you post something.

Nothing for you... waste time.

I've got one question. Have you seen a doctor lately?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    filevea5225, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    In that case please go back to 2004 and then start your website. Its been 11 years and the rules are changing. Your website won't just be affected by movie copyrights, but also warez. DMCA, you could do and check that term.

Oh, I am sorry if I made you think or kind of proved to potential buyers that this is a scam thread. Trust me, I am sorry.

And are you running out of unique scam posts to make? And no seller is not the only one who decides the price, remember that. Buyers are the one paying you and they have all the rights to decide what they want to pay you. You just started a joke here in DP selling a new site for 50K and not even proving exactly how its worth it. Because it isn't worth it and you as well know that.

jhashan likes this.
  6. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I must write 1000 words to prove that you are wrong, but I am too lazy right now, later maybe.

Why 50k? Because this website with this domain, with well-modified Yetishare after some investments can make 50k / month. I also give support for years in scripting and marketing. Okay, you told me that 50k is too much, but I think $100 is too low.

7. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Nope, you aren't lazy.. You just dont have that 1000 words. I did own similar sites before and I do know the heat on it and the server costs for those offshore servers. (Even a 20$ normal atom server in US could cost up to 300$ when you want it offshore).
    Well you are the one who said you will accept offers 100 times below your minimum bid. So I don't see why you are changing your mind now ?

And let me just do the maths for you, $10000 / 100 = $100 . So no I think $100 is a fair amount for the site.

8. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why should I sell it for $100 if i got $1500 offer in mail? Come on...

9. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Because you are the one who said you are willing to sell it for $100 on Friday. Didn't you ?

10. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really? if you really got 1500 offer in email then you must sell your site before buyer find out how much your site worth is, If buyer find out that this type site can be make under $500 then I am sure he/she will not buy.

jhashan, Nov 1, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  11. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price updated.

filevea5225, Nov 1, 2015 IP