1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Movie suggestion

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by mdhoni1445, Oct 31, 2015.

Hi DP members,

I would like to watch movies similar to Exam, Mindhunters, Beautiful mind, Matrix, etc. Got any suggestion guys?

mdhoni1445, Oct 31, 2015 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  2. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Good question. I would recommend butterfly effect the first part. That is an excellent thriller that will sweep you off your feet.
    Another suggestion is Lucy , Transcendence.
    Hope this helps, enjoy.

bojan92, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  3. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, everything that is connected with a mind and body is healthy for watching :)

Here is my list of movies that you would like to see:
    The Fountain, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Prometheus, The Fourth Kind, I Origins, Lucy and Ancient Aliens (TV series).

Also, if you are addicted to sport, then I recommend you to watch Peaceful Warrior or Dragon Ball (anime series). ;)

Priki, Nov 1, 2015 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Shawshank Redemption
    The Green Mile
    Lean on Me
    Forest Gump

Matthew Sayle, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  5. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    bojan92 oh! yea, Butterfly Effect. Now I could remember that once my prof also told me that Butterfly Effect is one such an awesome movie.
    Priki Thanks for your suggestion. Guess what I already saw the entire anime series of dragonball :) Will watch I origin and The Fourth Kind for sure (storyline looks interesting).
    Matthew Sayle I already saw Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile! Everyone who really like watching movie would have already seen Shawshank Redemption for sure. Still Shawshank Redemption is in the first place in top 100 movies listed in IMDB. Anyway, I will surely watch the other two movies you listed.
    @all thanks for your suggestions!

mdhoni1445, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Dragon Ball rules. One of the best anime series deepest story telling and a lot of fights. ehehehe

bojan92, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  7. SEO.pet

SEO.pet Banned

Best Answers:
    Good Zeal Bro :)

SEO.pet, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Check out Ex Machina if you like sci-fi movies.

dcristo, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  9. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, I prefer you to not watch The Fourth Kind alone, because my friends has bad consequences the next few days and don't forget... After you finish with the movie to check the facts and to read the Bible. In the Old Testament, book of Ezra you will find about the abductions! :)

Also, Dragon Ball has a new series now and it's call Super. I suggest you to watch it:
    http://gogoanime.tv/category/dragon-ball-super

Priki, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  10. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    If you are into science fiction Automata, Inception, Chappie and Ex Machina(one of the best movies i have watched this year) are good movies. Other brilliant movies i really enjoy is V for Vendetta which the script is amazing and for series i would recommend Sherlock.

kimanierick, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  11. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Inception is a fantastic movie. I remember the first time when the movie was broadcasted, I watched in cinema.

I am still thinking about Chappie... should I or shouldn't watch it, because the trailer is not impressed me. And about V for Vendetta, I think that the movie has a great start, but story is not so clear. He mention the Gog and the society system, but it's not clearly expressed in scenes. :)

Priki, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  12. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah i think you are right about v for Vendetta while the story line is sort of everywhere ,the performance and script of Hugo Weaving is truly why i love this movie, this guy is simply a perfectionist just like his role in Matrix.
    If you have not watched Chappie and you have watched Ex Machina, the Chappie movie will bore you to death. The concepts of Chappie may not be original but are presented quite well and this is a standout for me in the movie. The robots and intelligence not that much.

kimanierick, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  13. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I'm not really into movies but I do love TV series such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. :)

Pamela Turns, Nov 18, 2015 IP