1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling File Upload Website - Filevea.com - Putlocker.com clone

Discussion in 'Sites' started by filevea5225, Oct 28, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Hello everyone. Some months ago i had great project and i spent a lot of time for it (too much). But I don't have more time to run it and enough money.

How is it monetized?
    This website has build in ads inside video players (pop ups etc.). Here is example of an video: http://filevea.com/4e624bcd0dfa45ac
    You can place ads everywhere you like to. It has also premium account system. Premium user can not have ads, better download speed and other goods you want to set.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope.

How much time does this site take to run?
    I don't know.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Advertise it and get users. Have good servers for storage.

filevea5225, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  2. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price is also negotiable. More info on e-mail .

filevea5225, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  3. showgun

showgun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got one question. Have you seen a doctor lately?

showgun, Oct 28, 2015 IP
    BromptonWeb likes this.
  4. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I have specific questions regarding 2 issues - 1. Hosting and 2. DMCA.

Please clarify.

seo_buzz, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    :)
    Domain Authority: 1.00 / 100
    PageRank: 0 / 10
    MozRank: 0.00 / 10

no backlinks to your site .. no income proof .. and asking for 50,000 .. holy crap ..

fawwad, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  6. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    who want to be a millionaire?
    Just get a old crappy yetishare file hosting script, buy a domain, buy a hosting, install script properly on hosting and finally come to DP for sell $50,000.

jhashan, Oct 29, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas and BromptonWeb like this.
  7. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Just fall off my chair...

BromptonWeb, Oct 29, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle and jhashan like this.
  8. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please, make your own topic "jhashan's tips. how to be milionaire." It's wrong place. :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    filevea5225, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  9. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Nope, jhashan isn't lecturing here. He just posted the reality. You could better off spend the 50K on a completely customized script and still have a balance of over 45K in the least for advertisements. Good Luck selling some newbie site for 50,000$. I know what I will be doing if someone buys this....

Sugavanas, Oct 29, 2015 IP
    jhashan likes this.
  10. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you read second post? "Price is also negotiable."

[​IMG]

shhhh... buy or GTFO. It's not tutorials section.

Wtf. what are you doing here??? :D

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    filevea5225, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  11. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, There can be two thing, first you are not old enough to understand my message or you acting like you not understood.

So here is details, your site using old version yetishare filehosting script price was $99 can be found here yetishare.com(even your version can be nulled, because you did not told about license) + you used a .com domain price maximum $12 + You used a hosting server. So basically you spend $99+$12 = $111.

According to your sales thread and website info you dont have any traffic, user, pro member and revenue. Your site age only 4 month and dont have any Authority, Page Rank, Moz Rank etc.

And now here you come to sell your site for $10k - $50k, so is not it a way to millionaire quickly?
    BIN $50,000 - $111 = OMG

Price can be negotiate only when come small difference.

jhashan, Oct 30, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  12. fare

fare Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.8% - 11
    How much lower are you willing to negotiate? I see the starting bid is $10 000. Are you accepting offers which are approximately 100 times lower than the starting bid?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    fare, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  13. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, there can be one thing, you are bored and posting trash on this thread. I am 5 years old and wanna be milionaire in 6 years old. You discovered me... explorer and yes! i am acting like I do not understand. I know. Thanks for diagnose doctor. When next visit.

Yes, I did not wrote about the license so this can be nulled but if i would write that it is not nulled then it couldn't be. Oh, and hosting is the best way for file upload site. Filevea is placed on FREE HOSTING! You discovered me again. Congratulations!

Since I signed up on this forum, I see that some people have a tendency to give advice if someone asks them and not. I will not be, WORSE? :D So let's start. If you want to buy yetishare script for $99. Write yetishare.com inside website adress window in your browser, click enter then when you are redirected click ORDER NOW! button and follow the instructions. More tutorials can be found here google.com.

Less + putlocker template and modifications for free.

No sir. Last time I bought abc.com for $12 and sadnasjhi321wquehwqidas321.com for $13. Really.

Thanks for website info quote. Maybe it will help someone. :D

If I would like to become a millionaire then I would not make this offer with $50.000 buy now option, but spend some money for two efficient dedic servers for storage and video conversion, spend some money for advertisements. Put pop up ads inside video player. Make an affiliate program then people will be motivated to upload and share files and establish an company for do it legal. "one for $10k - $50k for milionaire quicky"? In Russian rubles maybe?

Where??? Why???

Yes,

filevea5225, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  14. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Do you see that none of your replies are valid ? I don't think @jhashan is joking here.

Anyone using a legal license for a product will always remember to mention it on thread. Of course it does not mean you are using paid version of the license by simply mentioning you are paid for it, that's where you need to prove that you paid for it. You still haven't included if you paid for it.

Well seems like you just made the site for selling it. It is hosted on shared hosting (ns*.dahost.pl). I am not sure if it's free or paid but no, that doesn't matter here.
    This makes sense... quite alot...

Those templates dont seem custom and you could have paid / nulled them as well.

In that case, may i know if you are willing to sell it for 100 times lesser than 10,000$, ($100.. incase if you fail to see that) ? If yes do confirm about the license of yetishare and any other product used on your site and you have a buyer.

Sugavanas, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  15. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All rights to Filevea only.

16. showgun

showgun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. So we still don't get what makes this site worth $50k or even $10k for that matter. Is it the template? Anybody can rip putlocker template.

showgun, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  17. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So do it and leave this topic. I am waiting for serious offers. Do you think that I will sell this web for cheap? I prefer continue this project and earn automatic. Everything needed is invest some money for servers, traffic and affiliate then website will start earning. But, I don't have enough money that's why I am selling it.
    I send emails to streaming movies websites owners and offer them free premium account without any limits if they will upload videos and embed links on their sites. I received 7 of 12 possitive answers. (Poland). Some of them want special profit per 10000 views (affiliate) and the websites have around 2000-20000 unique visitors per day. The problem is more and more users use ad block.
    I am currently working on modification which detects ad block, show communicat and increase waiting time from 5 sec to 60 secs. It can be done also in embed player too.
    [​IMG]

I am also open for mixed offers. Like buy 50% of shares. The cash injection will begin website to live. Good servers with large capacity is essential.

Embed video player with ads. There are also pop up ads. If premium user is logged in then he doesn't see any ads and can watch without waiting.
    [​IMG]

beta.filevea.com

18. showgun

showgun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is exactly what makes a website to worth money. Traffic and earnings. Without these two you are only selling a script which can be purchased from yetishare. Filehosting is a hard business. Easy to get visitors especially when you offer ppv but hard to make money because of the server costs you have to put shit loads of ads and popups on the site just to get the running cost back. And don't forget that we have seen people going to prison for running sites like this. So. dream on mate

showgun, Oct 30, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  19. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Well looks like somebody is really wanting to go to jail. Movies are the worst.

Do you think anyone else would have enough money once they buy this site from you ? Get a life. Go invest your time and money on the site first, make it big and then sell it (normally the max i have seen people pay for sites are 4 times it's earning and some additional for a totally customized software.. but this is not customized and no the theme doesn't make a great deal... it is like any other file hosting site).. and sell it only if you did not end up in jail first.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Sugavanas, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  20. filevea5225

filevea5225 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sugavanas and showgun can you finally leave this topic? I am here for sell, don't want teach you.

So I will upload some movies to Youtube and they will go to jail. Nice. To jail go people who doesn't comply with the law. not just running site like this. Since when file upload sites are reserved? To jail go uploader who uploading copyrighted materials, not the owner.
    Remember megaupload? The owner just doesn't deleted copyrighted stuff after reported. That's why megaupload was closed.

filevea5225, Oct 31, 2015 IP