1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic on Social Media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gustavoc, Oct 16, 2015.

I am working on my clients social media, I need more likes, views on Facebook,Twitter,Google+. How I will get targeted traffic through social media. any Suggestion?

Gustavoc, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  2. Abigail Janssen

Abigail Janssen Peon

Best Answers:
    The most crucial point is to share unique & fresh content on Social media platforms like Facebook ,Twitter and other ones .It would be more better to present your content with the help of attractive Info graphics and Videos .There are some firms like BBEX marketing that assist their clients to increase their likes /followers within short span of time .

Abigail Janssen, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  3. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is list of top social media exchange site where you can get more followers: addmefast, like4like, linkcollider, youlikehits, likesasap, like-ex, followlike. You can find them on google. You can increase Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Followers with them. Another way to increase your web traffic is with advertise your web on any social networks.

dragansk, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  4. Sm4u

Sm4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with Abigail's comment! It sounds like you could do with a few lessons in social marketing. We offer a free book with lots of in-depth information surrounding the topic that will be sure to help you drive traffic to your social sites.

Sm4u, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Make interesting and engaging posts and share interesting content. Get out there and network with others too. Like their posts and pages, make comments on other pages, groups, etc.

danasurvey, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  6. Sm4u

Sm4u Peon

Best Answers:
    www.socialmarketing4u.com for a free e-book on getting to grips with driving traffic through social media! All you need to know

Sm4u, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  7. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    It's important to post valuable content and try to interest your audience. To do this, you should learn the needs of one. Good luck!

Alex Byhovtsov, Oct 19, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your client's target market as some job sectors will attract less engagement overall. For example: Engineering. Engineering firms will not have a massive social media presence or even people actively liking their page unless they are a big corporation that engages in charity work or multiple events where people actively seek out their content.

But as others mentioned in this thread... create short, but engaging posts that will attract the target audience's eye.

sarah_harvey, Oct 19, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    post regularly in all social media site and make group or follow more and more people to engage your post.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  10. Kamill

Kamill Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the first step to do good job with social media is making your worktime more orderly. I'm using time tracking software called https://www.timecamp.com/ to make sure that everything is doing right. I'm satisfied with this, so my clients are too.

Kamill, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  11. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Gustavoc,
    What's the nature of your clients business? Is it a B2B or B2C?
    Because it totally depends upon the business, if it's a Business to Customer oriented (E-Commerce) then Facebook and Instagram are the best social media platforms.
    For B2B, I would suggest Twitter and LinkedIn.
    To get a good amount of traffic on these social networks, you must have original, crisp and relevant content.
    On Facebook you can try various marketing activities like quizzes, polls, voting, freebies, contests to build customer engagement.
    On Instagram try to engage your followers with some interesting and high quality images and ask them for suggestions and likes.
    On Twitter, you can see what's trending, share relevant links that helps the customers to solve their problems.
    On LinkedIn, you must build your connections, publish article via LinkedIn pulse, join groups and start discussions over relevant topics, follow influencers and share the posts that interest you the most.

But don't SPAM!

To get a good amount of traffic to your website you must have the knowledge of proper time scheduling on social media platforms
    Remember, your fans and followers use social media sites during specific hours. So to maximize your reach and engagement, post your content when your users are on these sites. This way you’ll be able to get more shares and notice an upsurge in traffic.

vivek gururani, Oct 27, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. Julia Standard

Julia Standard Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying to start a site similar to a social network. I would like my users to be able to create a profile as well as leave reviews. I have a domain name. However I am a an amateur, I am a baby to this world. Where do I begin? I would prefer a free service until I am able to purchase more assistance for the site. Also since I am new to this is there a service that will be suitable for my lack of experience and knowledge that will allow for this process to be easier? Like on a copy, paste edit level? lol.

Julia Standard, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  13. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    Doing regular post is not enough; try to reach maximum people. Best way to get is engage is by sharing your content on Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups and Google plus communities etc. Here you will get more views, likes and comments for your post.

Mehul B, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  14. Marvin Show

Marvin Show Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using Gifs lately. The animations and movement attract people more than static images. Tumblr and twitter attention has increased.

Marvin Show, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  15. Dipika Pallikal

Dipika Pallikal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'll give you those services with cheap prices please chek here.... makewayservices. blogspot. in

Dipika Pallikal, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  16. peterse7ven

peterse7ven Member

Best Answers:
    Your social media engagement and conversion rates have a lot to do with the kind of blog content you create. If the quality of your content is low, then most of your optimization techniques will be ineffective.

peterse7ven, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  17. Marttex

Marttex Member

Best Answers:
    How can I know that the quality of my content is low or high?

Marttex, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  18. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create facebook groups, participate in forums, blogs, upload youtube videos. Look at creating something fresh and unique so you stand out from the crowd. Things that go viral, can send you enormous traffic. You can also buy traffic from sites like SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Nov 6, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you PM me your site URL and we will do our best to help you?

cm2010, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  20. wpcollect

wpcollect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great sharing. Thank you

wpcollect, Nov 11, 2015 IP