1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please provide some feedback for my Online Shop

Discussion in 'Websites' started by choppstix, Oct 25, 2015.

http://www.ryanselection.com

had the site up and running for 2days, did facebook and community marketing, got 200 visits on the site, maybe the actual visit was 100, but I havent made a sale yet, am I pricing too high even with the EXTRA 30% off or people just won't buy for first time browsing???

someone take a look and give me some feedback please ?

choppstix, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  2. publyfe

publyfe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good looking site. When you ran your ad, did you promote a specific item or your main site? What is your demographic targeting on facebook?

publyfe, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  3. Iris_bvcn

Iris_bvcn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should promote on FB fanpage, it's is one of the best way if you want sales online.

Iris_bvcn, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  4. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd work on your header a bit. Along the sides of your header image, you can see it blending into the same image again. Look into getting a logo done to replace the words for your store name. Besides that, it looks great!

hogeyman3, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When I buy from a store I like to know that the goods are going to be shipped so I buy from local companies I know or well established offshore companies like EastBay. Advertising your "Grand Opening" just gives people the heads up that you have no history.
    Did you think this through? You spent $39 on your site and are bragging about it? Proves you aren't the online face of a real store.

I'd rather see a photo of you in your warehouse in front of your stock so I can see that the product I'm buying actually exists.

Everybody has to start somewhere but think about how you'd feel buying from a site you'd never heard of and that was clearly put together cheaply (after all you tell them so) in the last few days.

sarahk, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Needs too much time to load. You need to work on your back end a lot here. I can tell you did much work but you have to work on the response time.
    I have fiber here and it still takes time to load, i can not believe this. Second thing - the design man. I think you need a professional opinion how to rearrange your site from a designers point of view to attract more clients. The site in order to sell it has to give you confidence and not to be scared to click somewhere because your screen will freze. Sorry for being so critical , hope you find use of my criticism i wish you a lot of success.

bojan92, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  7. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi choppstix,

I didn't really care for the intro popup about your grand opening special. I feel like you're asking for a sale too soon. Think of it this way: when you go to a department store to buy something, would you rather have time to to look around and see what's available? Or have a salesperson greet you as soon as you walk in and offer you a 30% off coupon. I understand everyone has their tastes and preferences, but I personally prefer to have some time to myself to look around before being bombarded with any special offers.

I also feel that your header image doesn't quite go with what you're selling. You indicate your're selling car accessories, phone cases, and other stuff, yet your header leads me to believe you are more of an online computer shop selling computer accessories.

Your "About Us" page could also be a little stronger if you put a video of you and your wife there introducing yourselves and what you do.

Instead of an intro popup, I would try putting an exit popup in place and seeing if that makes a difference. See if offering the 30% coupon upon exit improves anything.

As far as the shop itself, it seems like you have an interesting product selection; just needs to be better organized.

These are my honest thoughts. I hope this helps. If I can be of anymore service, let me know.

8. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Why not have seach on the index page? it will be more easy for customers

traffbizz, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  9. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Iris - what exactly you mean by FB Fan Page?

Shahzad Jameel, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as a fan page - they're just standard facebook pages. The idea being that you with a page you can
    • have people liking your business without having to be your friend
    • you can promote directly to them without them having to visit your site - they already go to facebook
    • you can post to other pages "as" your facebook page and gain traction that way

sarahk, Nov 2, 2015 IP