1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What exactly could have led to the disapproval of my site?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Jatelo2, Oct 21, 2015.

I recently applied for Adsense, they approved my site and even displayed their ads on my site..but that was never to last. I got another email:

'Site does not comply with Google policies
    : We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines'.

I checked through the policies and webmaster guidelines and couldn't see what I missed.

I have waited for more than 6 months, the content is unique, I have credited every image used on the blog and the blog has clear navigation. It is fully indexed and has started having organic traffic though I also promote the content via social media.

My site:

http://www.politicalkenya.com

Please help me find out what I missed before I resubmit the application. Thanks in advance

Jatelo2, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This:
    is Google's polite way of telling you that your site sucks. It is poorly written and full of image copyright violations.

Agent000, Oct 22, 2015 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  3. Jatelo2

Jatelo2 Member

Best Answers:
    Oops! Is that your review of the site or what you think Google Meant?

Jatelo2, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You got denied because you don't have a "cookies" disclaimer or Privacy Policy page on your site. You MUST have these to comply with AdSense TOS. Also fix your About Us page, it's showing as a 404 error. Focus on your site before trying to make revenue.

kjh-08, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  5. Jatelo2

Jatelo2 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. I just corrected the mistakes...you may check if you find time.

Jatelo2, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That was not the reason that you were rejected. Just re-apply and you will find that you will still be rejected for the same reason.
    The site is simply useless poorly written junk with copyright violations.

Agent000, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  7. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We'll see when he re-submits. I didn't take the time to read his site, you can say what you want but English isn't native to everyone.

kjh-08, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    ..and if the English sucks, then it will be rejected. Its a common reason for sites being rejected.

9. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They obviously didn't have an issue with the content the first time around. I highly doubt they re-visited his site to re-read his content lol. More like they noticed he never added the pages/disclaimers he needs.
    I can understand getting rejected over crappy content but from the first review, not after getting approved then later getting rejected, makes no sense.

kjh-08, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    They did; that is why they rejected it! It will be rejected again after they have done what you suggested with the exact same reason of not complying with the polices (one of which is having a useful site; if the English sucks, then it is not a useful site; another policy is complying with copyright laws and they don't; etc etc). The site is simply not going to get adsense.

11. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just going off what OP posted which states he used this site to get an AdSense account approved and Ad's showing. Like I said I never took the time to read any of his content. I personally don't use AdSense nor do I care if someone does or doesn't get approved to use AdSense. People new to websites are in such a hurry to monetize their site but with no value/traffic they're not going to make a dime anyway.

kjh-08, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  12. corporatemanager

corporatemanager Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense policies are strict and can be disappointing to many webmasters/website owners.
    I am unsure about your past posting.
    My advice is to move on to other alternatives to monetize your website.

corporatemanager, Oct 25, 2015 IP