1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Good Amazon Plugin for Wordpress that show amazon product ads based on the content of the page?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by cri8bat, Apr 21, 2015.

hi,

is there any wordpress plugin out there that allows you to put amazon ads (products) based on your content? just like adsense

I have this health and fitness blog and 2 days ago I put the:
    "Contextual Recommendations (Beta) New
    Automatically feature products that are contextually relevant to the content on your page based on Amazon’s unique content analysis technology."

and got only 3 clicks and 0 sales. plus this widget is not at all accurate, I am getting dippers ads on my blogposts. nothing to do with the content.

cri8bat, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  2. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can try Auto Affiliate Links: http://autoaffiliatelinks.com . The affiliate links are added in the content, on product references, so ad blockers can't stop it and you will not annoy visitors with sidebar ads which they are ignoring anyway.

thedark, May 13, 2015 IP
  3. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would not use any automated plugin for this. I would only handpick and select the best performing products from Amazon and link to them.

This is likely to increase my conversion rate and also keeps my site visitors happy and wanting to come back to my site.

You should only be recommending high quality products to your site readers. Thats the no. 1 rule in building long term relationship with them.

kashifmahmood, May 16, 2015 IP
  4. Borusalino

Borusalino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try this plugin for amazon affiliate http://makingmoneyeasy.ga/associate-goliath/ . The affiliate links are added in the content, auto generate review video for product, auto generate review comment, text spinning option, auto backlink build and easy to use (newbie friendly).

Borusalino, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  5. Kazi Aminul Islam

Kazi Aminul Islam Member

Best Answers:
    would you please describe clearly I couldn't understand your message.
    sorry to say that I am new in affiliation sector.

Kazi Aminul Islam, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What you describe can be found on this site...
    Igor sells amazon plugin called ContextAzon...
    You can setup the code per page, and add keywords...
    boom, then similar products matching that keyword will show...

igor sells a number of high quality amazon plugins...
    http://www.pluginsbyigor.com/

Even though I have a number of his amazon plugins, they are useless
    if your site is not dug in, and getting traffic; His plugins will help convert
    traffic, however, you have to have traffic before the plugins are of any use.
    otherwise, it is similar to setting up adsense on a dead site....

dscurlock, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  7. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That depends on your website. If you handpick every product you lose time, and you need to change it again and again. Products go out of stock, removed, changed, etc. If you have a website with 1000+ articles what would you do ? I am not talking about 5-10 pages making money fast sites.

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  8. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While it's possible to do what you are suggesting, you will get MUCH more profit by putting in relevant links in your articles, manually, and/or by writing high-quality product-reports (although make sure you understand that you are now not allowed to quote user comments or user ratings, or generalize or summarize).

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP