1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Trump Will Be President. It Has Been Foreseen..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Sep 16, 2015.

The Simpsons predicted this over 15 years ago.

:oops:

WebmasterWorkforce, Sep 16, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and dcristo like this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Isn't it a new one though??

qwikad.com, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, we seem to be living in cartoonish times, don't we?

jrbiz, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Please No!
    The rest of the world is begging Americans to use their vote wisely and vote for a real politician and not a show pony!

sarahk, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think that the Trump phenomenon is the direct result of having had a real Chicago-style politician in the White House for seven years and counting. A lot of voters are tired of the divisive, scorched earth, no compromise approach of the thug politics that this administration practices daily. Of course, the fact that just about all of the current regime's policies are miserable failures only adds to the impetus to look away from politicians in this round.

However, the other big factor to note is the unexpected popularity of Bernie, the Communist. There is a real numbers game going on between the "takers" and the "makers" in this country. I forget who it was, but someone once noted that the end of the democracy is when the majority realizes that it can appropriate as much money as it wants from the minority. Because the current administration has done everything possible to increase the number of takers getting something for free as the result of someone else's hard work, we may be reaching that very serious tipping point.

So, I think that Trump (as a symbol of a true "maker" and also as a non-politician) is in the right spot at the right time. Will it be enough to get him elected? Too early to tell.

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  6. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that fascinates me is that Trump funds his own campaign. Campaigns for presidents cost money. A lot of money. Who paid Hilary the money? Who paid Obama the money? It wasn't Santa Claus or a Tooth fairy and it definitely wasn't some nice rich gentleman who saw that they are doing a great thing. It was corporations. Corporations aren't social institutions, they give nothing away for free. They make deals and they need a favor eventually. And when the deal has to be repaid, the taxpayers get a knife in their back.

You know how much money it takes to buy a vote from one politician? I'd say about 500k max. Trump can wipe his ass with 500k.

MQSS, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  7. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trump is a good Candidate, the fact that he owns himself proves that no one can buy him. Even as a democrat I will vote for him.

Barti1987, Oct 16, 2015 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  8. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will wait for when the election is over. That is, for all practical purposes, when you actually know who is President.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, that would put a million political journalists out of work - their bread and butter is writing about polls and policy.

sarahk, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  10. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hehe Not just the Simpsons, but I think every movie or cartoon where creators making fun with the society, they already know what is happening or what will. For example... Did any of you here was watched Dragon Ball?

In the second part - Dragon Ball Z, there are mention the androids or a few superhuman robots who work on Android software like today's smartphones. Hm? :)

On what project is Google work now? - Buying robots and create Artificial Intelligence!

mentat47, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  11. blueparukia

blueparukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The actual Simpsons episode from 15 years ago. Reference is in the first 5 seconds.

blueparukia, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  12. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As long as we don't get another Bush, I could care less about who wins.

ceenote100, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I largely agree with that sentiment. I was going to add, "Or another Clinton", but honestly, I'd vote for Clinton over Bush, just to send the message. Thankfully, Bush is polling around 7%, his campaign funds are drying up, and he is firing campaign staff, so perhaps that will never be necessary.

Trump is a crass, thin skinned, street brawling, NY Liberal, running as a Republican because he openly embraces the idea of enforcing the nation's immigration laws. Shocking to think that puts him to the "right" of nearly the entire GOP field.

If nothing he has said so far diminished his support, its hard to see what he could possibly say that would. The Simpsons may have called it 15 years ago.

Obamanation, Oct 23, 2015 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  14. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have no words to describe Trump. He seems to be pompous and full of himself.
    If he does become the President, the US had better prepare itself to lose its status as the Worlds Most Powerful Country, economically as well as politically.

rsrikanth05, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, we have just proven that we can have a completely incompetent and corrupt president in office for eight years who is obviously trying to hurt the country as much as he and his thug cronies can and we have survived. Can't see how Trump or anyone else could do worse.

jrbiz, Nov 2, 2015 IP
    mmerlinn and Obamanation like this.
  16. rsrikanth05

Best Answers:
    As far as I can see, being a non American from outside, Obama has inflicted far less damage on the rest of the world compared to the two Bushs.
    Trump, will be bad. Such people shouldn't be anywhere close to such power.

rsrikanth05, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  17. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing like dropping several hundred thousand tomahawk cruise Missiles on a nation's army (Libya) from a boat in the Mediterranean and walking away to leave a failed state on par with Yemen behind. "Mission Accomplished!"

Nothing like deligeitimizing the benign dictator of Egypt ( and decades long ally of the west) in favor of a revolution, coopted by Muslim extremists, to topple the western friendly government, and then watch that newly formed Islamist government eliminate the rights of the non-religious majority and women. That was a real winning move!

Nothing like withdrawing every US soldier from the fledgling Democracy of Iraq to see most of the country fall to ISIS! Let the beheadings commence!

Nothing like backing ISIS in Syria against the Assad regime, only to later make deals with the Iranian government that props it up. What a chess player!

On US domestic policy, he has been largely a polarizing biter partisan and a failed leader, costing his party both houses of congress and more than 1000 elected seats in the last 8 years alone. Forget America, the guy has done more damage to the Democratic party than anyone since Carter. After Bush, I thought nothing could revive the GOP brand, yet all it took was eight years of Obama.

One thing Obama did prove: Anyone can be president in the US, and that very well could mean 8 years of President Trump.

Obamanation, Nov 10, 2015 IP
    grpaul, mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  18. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Like I said some place else, I am going to say it again: I will vote for Trump, no questions asked, even over Ted Cruz. You can hate Trump's attitude and/or mannerism, but if you look past that you know he's the man for the job. Ted Cruz claims to be a constitutionalist, which is great, but the question is will he be able to change the course of history (seems what we need at this moment)? I doubt he can. Trump, however, can and will. But I doubt he'll be elected, as long as we have some pin-head conservative talk show hosts demeaning Trump and blindly exalting Cruz. Those talk show hosts act like stupid puppets unknowingly ensuring that the next election is lost.

qwikad.com, Nov 26, 2015 IP
    Obamanation, jrbiz and mmerlinn like this.
  19. rsrikanth05

Best Answers:
    The same Trump who makes fun of people with disabilities and wants a database of Muslims in the US?

rsrikanth05, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  20. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that someone with disability should get a free pass? That itself is wrong.

He wanted a database of Muslim Refugees coming from hotspots, as a Muslim myself living in the US, I would even push it to required weekly meeting to see how they are doing + tracking system.

Terrorist organization use such events to try to infiltrate and cause terror, which is why we have to be diligent.

Barti1987, Nov 27, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.