1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics issue

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by jimroddy, Oct 8, 2015.

Hi, i recently checked on my google analytic and find out that it not showing the traffic results that is coming via search engines, Facebook or other social media or even the direct traffic. I dont know how is this happening and really need to fix this issue asap as because of this its showing low traffic on my client end and need to fix this matter somehow..thanks in advance

jimroddy, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  2. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first question you need to ask yourself is where did you placed the tracking code. Because it need to be in the header part of your template to be completely accurate.
    And the second try to see if you have any plugins or addons that interfere with Google analytics.

King Manu, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  3. rana hamza

rana hamza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mostly we find a unique issue, when we open website in our browser 5-10 times. Google Anaylitcs considered, we got 5-10 returning visitors.

rana hamza, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  4. SMistert

SMistert Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You should have a look at the "cookies and User Identification" google documentation.

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookies-user-id

In short, Google Analytics rely on a cookie to know if this is a different visitor or not. You can "override" the user id with your own user id or any values that fits your needs. That way, with the help of a cookie, next time a user with your site you will know he is the same one.

Sylvain

SMistert, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  5. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    Today I'll try this because my live Google Analytics shows me only NEW visitors.

Ivan S, Nov 9, 2015 IP