1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried AdsTerra ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by w4rkr4f7, Feb 21, 2015.

1. EasyOn

EasyOn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same story with me. I sent them 100% legit mobile redirect from photos and also get ban due "fake" traffic.

EasyOn, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:

Dear Omar Ali or Supzero20102010, We have taken extra time to research your situation and analyze the details of your traffic. Since the information we have provided earlier was not enough for your liking, we have additional statistics in regards to why we had to discontinue our partnership:

1. Based on statistics from Alexa.com, SimilarWeb.com and other analytical tools, there is no traffic on your websites whatsoever, especially the traffic you claim to have from US, CA, UK, DE, FR.
    2. We had to refund our advertisers from all of your accounts because they have detected "Fraud activity" or "Bot traffic".
    3. All of the conversions for the period of your campaign were made with the same IP’s, here is the list:

4. Last thing that we have discovered was that our partner networks blocked all of your accounts and website domains previously. They were kind to share this information with us.

We hope that now you are satisfied with all the information provided and that everything is clear on why we made the decision to ban you. All of the further pursuits of such fraudulent activity will be penalized in the same way.
    Our partners would be glad to confirm all of the information above on this forum post. We would also be happy to provide all the print screens and detailed information for anyone interested.

Adsterra Network, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. EasyOn

EasyOn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That't the most stupid way to check traffic. If site is new alexa and any other site won't show any traffic, and you can't check on that way. Also, if i have redirects on my all traffic, alexa also won't count that, also if you put mobile redirect like htaccess, also won't be counted by alexa, so your "check fake traffic" methods are 100% wrong. I had google analytics for my sites, but you said, fake traffic. Your network it 100% scam, it's to much users with "fake" traffic here on forum.

PS - bitterstrawberry sent me payout today for your "fake" traffic

EasyOn, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    you see not me who replay you one of the users of your scames adnetwork scam him.

1.you have to prviod the reports of form 20/8 to 31/8 and from 13/8 to 16/9 and give me the reson of dont send this payment at the instant time of your manger ernset confirm that after check the traffic is ok and why you delay it and why he say that you will pay in 1/10 you are scammers and layers.
    and how he say that the traffic is ok and you prviod me 6 ips it this ips the all conversions that my account have from 20/8??

this was only in 28/8 and i am sure that one of your team make it to close my account and dont pay me

supzero20102010, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  5. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    no no sir i want you share all of reports here and all of your proofs here.and please replay this man easyOn what he say and give him areason to scam him.i am sure there were alot of publishers you scamed and i am sure they will see and replay you here.i promise you i will rank ayoutube video for adsterra to see from where i have my traffic

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    supzero20102010, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  6. Anderson gibb

Anderson gibb Member

Best Answers:
    Bad network.
    Their support is a disaster . i have send them an email since 6 days and till now ......nothing.

so i removed their tags.

Anderson gibb, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  7. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    My webmatertools shows some blocked resources when i check the blocked resourses,
    I would like to know why bnhtml.com which comes from AdsTerra has blocked Google
    from indexing most of my site and making traffic go down. I will advise anyone using AdsTerra
    to look at their blocked resources in Google webmatertools and whats going on i removed the tags
    and i started getting my traffic back from google.

DonRandy, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  8. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    from 2/10 i requst from adsterra network to share my reports for all digital point members here and no one replay.i mean that to all of memmbers here know that they are scammers.all of networks here replay to the requsets but they dont because they are very bad support and scammers

supzero20102010, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  9. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not part of Adsterra staff or affiliate in any way ,I'm just a "clean" publisher and this is my payments history from Adsterra:

[​IMG]

w4rkr4f7, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  10. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! This is a serious issue that we are currently working on. Please provide me with your login details in my inbox so we can investigate this situation.

Adsterra Network, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  11. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    We appologuze you feel that way. We provide various email addresses and Skype contacts for immediate assistance in dashboard as well as on our website on the Contacts Us page. We have live people who go through emails, read and respond to them, therefore human error is possible. Should you have any further questions, please, feel free to contact us.

Adsterra Network, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  12. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    +1

They stopped paying me (after more than a year working with them) and nobody reply to my messages... through dashboard contact form, account manager, it's the same shit.
    I'll not even try to call them over phone. :p

I removed their tags as well.

Pedro A, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  13. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello, again, responded in PM.

Adsterra Network, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  14. plaanon

plaanon Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow new member here. I got an email from them about signing up. Now I am afraid. Looking to monetize on top from Google Adsense but don't want to get scammed.

plaanon, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  15. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since there's a lot complaining. no human error. Your live people is:

1. Lazy
    2. Zero knowledge on customer service
    3. They dont care about your business
    4. Plain idiots and or arrogant

Customer or publishers is the key of every ad network, so better remind or completely fired your live people and look for a good ones.

charice.preston, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  16. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Dear Charice.preston! Sorry to hear that you are dissapointed. Please provide me with your username info in PM and I will do my investigation on why you did not recieve the high level of customer service. It is very imporant for us to consistently provide high level of customer service and attention to each of our clients because it helps build long lasting business relationships and we don't want one manager to ruin the whole picture. Again, I apologize and thank you for your honest feedback.

Adsterra Network, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  17. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! We are an honest network and it's up to you if you would like to try workign with us. Many partners who follow our rules do work with us years and are happy with their results because we provide individual approach to each client and if we see their success we make sure to provide rewards.

Adsterra Network, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  18. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried them, rates not very good.
    If you are interested in pop ads, I offer excellent rates. My network is new and I have no reviews however I do offer daily payout so there isn't too much risk involved! I would love to start gaining some DP reviews.

AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  19. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am currently using now but I have not made enough to withdraw to PayPal. I have some issues with them that they will not fix or want to fix. I created multiple tickets about the 300x250 banner that messes up my website and I lose my whole footer and it redirects all activity to the video sidebar ad from anywhere on the page. You can't even scroll back to the top of page. You have to refresh the page just to get to the top again. This is bad because I have movie trailers at top for visitors to watch and if I can't finish the video and it redirects to the sidebar ad, then it is pointless to even have the trailers at all on the website, which I am not removing all the posts for the banner.

Another problem they will not try to fix is their popunders do not work right. I am on WordPress and I set up a popunder and the first thing it does when visiting the website, it sends me to the WordPress dashboard and not the website. I have to re-enter the site after that. It should be just a popunder and site visited and not sent to the dashboard at all. They won't bother to check these two things out and fix. So I am not using a sidebar ad, 300x250 and no popunders.

They seem to have great CPM and so far for all the networks I tried, they are the best paying but I am losing that now that I have no sidebar ad and the popunders don't work right. So now it will take forever to earn just with the large banner and the little banners on articles. Two 728x90 on homepage and few other pages, and 468x60 on articles.

I am looking at other networks while they decide to fix those issues and if not I will be using another if I can find one that is good.

Michael Bryner, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  20. BetaX

BetaX Member

Best Answers:
    I used it, the earnings were a little low for me.
    So i left them but they did pay me. So no complains there. We left on good terms might even try again in the future if they offered better rates for banner ads it would be good.

BetaX, Dec 21, 2015 IP