1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

scam beware of mxscripts.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pdoley, Oct 5, 2015.

i purchased its gsm arena mobile phone script the script is fully shit...and i requested him to make few changes for $15 per hour he did few changes here and there and took almost $300 advance to complete the said job but he didnt do as promised he always makes excuses like holoday,health issue,domestic issue,he lies a lot ..so plz beware of www.mxscripts.com. i have been a old member of digitalpoint i guess these info will help other digitalpoint fellow webmasters.

pdoley, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. aadi1295

aadi1295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    oh I am sorry to hear that. I liked gsmarena.com so I made this script myself (http://demo1.arbazabid.com) only problem with is could be is it's made in ASP.net MVC5, so it need windows hosting. I wish I could have completed this earlier :) Please check it and review it. Your review matters a lot. Thanks so much.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    aadi1295, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting us know.

iwebsocial, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  4. mxscripts

mxscripts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You purchase this software: http://www.mxscripts.com/tech-portal/
    You have full demo (front-end and admin area). We discuss for many days (we talked on Skype more than 3 weeks) about this software and how do you want to change it.

You NEVER told me anything about "fully shit".
    [24-Aug-15 6:32:54 PM] pdoley doley: The script is OK but I wanna make it like carwale or gaadi
    [24-Aug-15 6:33:23 PM] pdoley doley: Or vicky
    (Skype)

You don't want only a few changes. You wanted to make something like carwale.com, with same features, that require a lot of hours of custom work (dozens of hours). This is not "few changes"

Please be careful when you use words like "scam". You registered on my site using a name / email. I received some payments from a Paypal who use another name/email. You told me to return some money to you and you give me another name/paypal email to do this.

[24-Oct-15 4:38:56 AM] pdoley doley: Fuck u
    [24-Oct-15 4:39:19 AM] pdoley doley: Watch ur site...its targeted

mxscripts, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  5. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How is their's reputation now?

learn2earn, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  6. pdoley

pdoley Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $300 wasted whatever you say but still you are a scammer.yes i gave another email coz i can receive money in that paypal account.you didnt reply to my skype so now when you see the honest post from me you reply coz your scam is exposed.

pdoley, Jul 17, 2017 IP