1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for tips that can get more app users to install TryMyApps

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TryMyApps, Aug 30, 2015.

TryMyApps is an app that can be installed via Safari browser on iPhones and iPods.

It is an app where app users can download other sponsors' apps (we call it as app tasks) to make money $$$.

What the users need to do are:

1. Search with the targeted keyword in app store with their US itunes accounts
    2. Find the sponsor app based on keyword and app position
    3. Install and play the sponsor app over 4 mins
    4. Taks completed and we reward the user $0.4

Though we reward the user more than other installs platforms like freemyapps, featurepoints, etc, but our users are still limited.

Do you guys have any suggestions for me to get more app users to TryMyApps?

Thank in advance!

TryMyApps, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have a particular suggestion, but a comment. This is not a really steady way to make money. Soon there will be ways to stop this. Also do you mind sharing how do you intend to make money off of it?

Mehdi.b, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  3. TryMyApps

TryMyApps Peon

Best Answers:
    TryMyApps is like a tracking app which detect if the app users have searched, installed and played our sponsors' apps.

Since we only show the users the sponsor app icon, keyword(s) and approximate app position, they do not know the sponsor's app name, app link or app publisher.
    If they want to install the app, they have to paste the given keyword(s) in app store search field, find the app based on the app icon, and then install.

So our service value is to provide IOS mobile developers with more organic installs. Also, as the users search their apps, the app ranking on the targeted keyword will increase as well. Therefore, we offer keyword search, organic install, play over 4 mins, app duration over 6 days, etc, help you increase app ranking under a certain keyword(s), get more organic installs and traffic, and provi
    -de mobile developers with longer app utilization on the users’ device.

I understand that it might not be steady way to make income. But organic keyword search will absolutely always be one of the permanent factors for Apple to measure if an app can rise up to charts. So mobilde developers' organic keyword search and installs needs will always exist.

There would be a supply when there is a need. Genearally, we can reward the users over half and we can make less half on our own side.

But the users got limited and some developers look for much more organic installs and searches. So for now, it is pretty necessary for me to expand more valid US users.

TryMyApps, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  4. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is what you should do:
    Buy a domain and create a website of your app.
    Create social media accounts for your app.
    Write articles, create videos and start sharing them with people on social networks.

LisaGrocke, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  5. oskaroskar

oskaroskar Peon

Best Answers:
    You must find a way to reach to your target audience. The best starting point is to find out where you target audience hang out, where they spend most of their time and so on. Better interact with them.

oskaroskar, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  6. TryMyApps

TryMyApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! We did buy a domain for it and it is 3W dot TryMyApps dot com. I have also written some articles and posts on forums. Because our clients are both mobile developers and iPhone users, for mobile developers, most of my articles and posts are about how to promote apps better in IOS App Store, how to do App Store Optimizations, etc to better market their apps. For iPhone users, we share with them how to make money with our app, and other trustworthy money-making sites.

TryMyApps, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  7. TryMyApps

TryMyApps Peon

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate your advice and it is true. Our main issue is that our iPhone users are not enough. So we have been active on some high traffic forums where IOS users share how to make money, etc. This time, we have also been holding an Event (bonus up to $100 on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TryMyApps the more friends you invite to TryMyApps, the more bonus they can get). Not sure if it will work but looking forward to more users to join us. Thank you again!

TryMyApps, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  8. nhocxinh10x

nhocxinh10x Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Applications trymyapps make money very easily. I'm using this app, hopefully there will be more to my daily tasks and people can earn more money from trymyapps :)

nhocxinh10x, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  9. TryMyApps

TryMyApps Peon

Best Answers:
    I am glad you like it! By the way, did you join the Lucky Draw Event on Facebook? You can get more reward from TryMyApps if you invite more friends. Here is the rule:

During our Event timeframe ( 13/Oct./2015 to 13/Nov./2015), the more valid friends you invite, the more bonus you get:

over 20 people------$10 bonus;
    over 30 people------$15 bonus;
    over 40 people------$20 bonus;

over 50 people------$30 bonus;
    over 60 people------$36 bonus;
    over 70 people------$42 bonus;

over 80 people------$56 bonus;

over 90 people------$72 bonus;

over 100 people-----$100 bonus;

If you are doing extraordinary in this Event, except for $100, we will give you extra bonus.

Gook luck to you!

TryMyApps, Oct 26, 2015 IP