1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build a social media presence / followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Motive, Oct 1, 2015.

Hey guys, my business is doing well but I'm still using pretty traditional ways of prospecting new clients. I'm thinking about utilizing facebook/twitter to build a good social media presence to generate some good leads/clients and other interests.

What do you guys think is a good way to actually get people to follow or pay attention to my presence.. as well as how to get people interested in my services?

Everyone's advice is appreciated.

Motive, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend socialexaminer.com. There you can find several solutions for startups. First of all you need to dedicate time for social media if you want a growth in your business. Start creating profiles on all the major social channels available (Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Instagram). Make a userfriendly website to direct traffic to it and the most valuable thing: content and photos. Now depends what's your business niche, but if you invest some money you can prospere. Good luck in your journey mate

HaRdHouse, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can be very time-consuming to build a social media following, so it's good to outsource if possible. Some of the top-rated sellers on Fiverr provide very good-quality work.

jdjenkins, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend just starting out with Facebook and Twitter. On Facebook, start by joining groups relevant to your industry, but don't spam them with links or anything, try to really help people and contribute to conversations like a human being. On Twitter, it's possible to be more overt with your publicity. Make posts with hashtags relevant to your industry, follow bloggers etc. and retweet to build Twitter-relationships. There's always the route of buying more followers but I recommend doing it organically.

WPCarer, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  5. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    It's great that you write here and ask for some advice. I think you can read different blogs from social media gurus, follow their tips and learn from their experience. Also there are a lot of articles on this topic , good luck!

Alex Byhovtsov, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  6. kikolani

kikolani Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've found Twitter is the easiest place to get followers. Find people who fit your target customer base, add them to a private Twitter list, and start talking to them. If you can answer their questions, that's the best way to get an in with them as they will appreciate the help and follow in return.

kikolani, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  7. rana hamza

rana hamza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get more and unique followers, you should share your fan page or profile page,otherwise website in different related groups and communities.

rana hamza, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  8. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use any third party follower selling imbecile please. If you think it is going to be faster and easier to do so and then buy traffic or stuff then you are just wasting your money. Building social media network and profile takes time, go through step by step and have a plan for evverything. First of all, prepare your material for at least your first month before launch so you do not keep people waiting. Then see who are the customers or followers you are looking for and then target them through, FB ads, social media ads or even social media groups. Do not spam groups to get followers, do not go there and start putting your FB url under all comments, you can get banned. Use forums like this to get some more attention as well.
    There are lot more but no time to list them all. Once you start you will get hang of it.
    Good luck.

Mehdi.b, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    In social networking sites, the best way to catch people's interest is through images/videos.
    If you'll notice, most of the things that get viral and shared on Facebook and Twitter are images/videos or content with compelling subject headlines.

Patricia Ann Lee, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  10. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    attract attention and post interesting facts related to your niche, you'd be surprise how much followers you could get through it.

etc, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  11. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Become famous , have a channel or a blog.Then link it to your twitter account.Give important updates necessary for your subscribers on twitter and tell them its the only place they can get them. Also link your twitter with your facebook. You can also buy followers from sites like SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  12. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is a good way to get traffic to your site/business. Create your page, like/follow/share other people/pages/businesses in your niche, comment on posts or pictures, and add High Quality Content to your page. In doing these things you can get some good traffic. It might take a little time, effort, or paying someone to do this for you but in the end it works. I do know of a few ways that this process can be auto-pilot or semi-auto pilot. Just let me know if you are interested in learning more.

KatnissEverdeen, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  13. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that advertising is the best way about every business. You can advertise your service on facebook, google, youtube, now and on instagram. It is good way to get people to follow. But you should to create good ads.

dragansk, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  14. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is one of the most prominent tool to gain traction and to build your business identity among your target audience.
    Find Your Target Audience – People use different social media platforms as per their interests. For example, professionals generally use LinkedIn. Businesses in fashion industry like to use Instagram and Pinterest to reach to consumers. Twitter & Facebook are common social channels that most of the businesses explore. So, it is essential to first analyze your target audience and where they are likely to hang out. Then, target particular social channels, which your target audiences use the most. To find out such channels, conduct a thorough research to know your target customers’ profile such as economic backgrounds, age, demographics etc.
    Use an effective call to action, it provides a beneficial reason to share your social media posts. Remember, including an effective call to action that seamlessly blends nice tone, superb content and good strategy spells the difference between a hit and flop social media post.

vivek gururani, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  15. kikolani

kikolani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start by growing your followers / fans with your existing audience. Add social follow buttons to your website, add social profile links to your email signature, send out your social profile links to your email list, etc.

As far as sales, plan to pay for advertising. The best system is to create a funnel that starts with a free goodie so people can get to know you and your business, grow your email list with it, and then sell to that list.

kikolani, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  16. Website Submitter

Website Submitter Member

Best Answers:
    Apply 3 prong strategies:- Publish latest news, free stuff and contest.

Website Submitter, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  17. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Take it easy with links on facebook. You can get banned. Check their TOS if your niche is accepted. Also i was banned couple of months ago for posting a contest. Take care!

HaRdHouse, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  18. JackAA

JackAA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make accounts on social media - choose 2-3 social networks that are most suitable for your business. Post frequently, but don't spam. Also add social media buttons on your website, so people could share your content.

JackAA, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  19. Julius Ceazar Dagting

Julius Ceazar Dagting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social medias are dominant in digital marketing. And everyone said correctly about it that it takes time for social media following but with the modern age we have now, it could be a good investment as it creates awareness (that could also be an advertisement for your product/services/organization).

Outsourcing can be a good answer as well. It appoints experts on the task that you wanted to be done faster and effectively. Just make sure that when creating or making social media accounts, you have to update it time to time and check its traffic. Then observe the results.

Julius Ceazar Dagting, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  20. maniarora

maniarora Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow others, they follow back.

maniarora, Nov 8, 2015 IP