1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can somebody know when I am online on Twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by pedropicapiedra, Sep 20, 2015.

Hello

I am a newbie on twitter and I am under the impression I am being detected when I am online, but most weird of all is the fact I just opened a test account to prove my theory and I have no followers yet nor I follow anybody.

This impression becomes vivid when I read simultaneously someone else´s account which react immediately to what I tweet in my test account

Could this be possible?

I greatly appreciate any help in this sense

pedropicapiedra, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, I don't also think that there is a tool to know if you a user is online in twitter or not.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  3. pedropicapiedra

pedropicapiedra Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the try however I think yours is not a very technical answer. It would be nice if somebody could provide some insight using a technical oriented analysis of why it shouldn't be possible for somebody knowing whether another person is online or not

pedropicapiedra, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  4. Usernamexx

Usernamexx Peon

Best Answers:
    There used to be a tool that could tell when someone was online plus their location, where in the world they were tweeting from. Apple has since banned this app. Some people still have it from 2-3 years ago saved on their phone or ipad. They still use it to stalk certain celebrities (one direction lol) and post updates about their locations.

Usernamexx, Nov 6, 2015 IP