1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do SEO for Mobile

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alokseo, Sep 15, 2015.

There are many points to consider when optimizing a website for mobile: Do I need to make a website for mobile or responsive enough with design? Does the duplicate content is a problem?How I can make my mobile website is fully accessible to Google?

Here are 5 few simple tips Continue reading

alokseo, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  2. Nazmul islam rony

Nazmul islam rony Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Alokseo,
    I try to give simple tips for you. Tips are:

1. You must need a website for Mobile seo.
    2. Your site must need basic design.
    3. Don't try to duplicate contain cause now a day duplicate content is prohibited. If you have duplicate contain then google kick your site and your site will drop.
    4. You can make mobile website fully google accessible by right on page off page SEO.

Nazmul islam rony, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @alokseo
    • You have one website and therefore no duplicate content problem to worry about
    • You have a responsive template that shrinks and expands depending on the screensize
    • If you don't have the skills to create a responsive template then buy one

sarahk, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  4. yudi18

yudi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's totally your choice if you want to create a separate mobile site or a responsive one for consistency on different devices.
    If you create a responsive one then it will have same sitemap & keywords throughout when it gets indexed. Also, You have to maintain only 1 single site.
    But, If you create a separate mobile site with a sub-domain, then you will have a separate sitemap that google will index.
    If you want different keywords for your mobile site, then you can go for separate or non-responsive one. And NO, Duplicate content isn't an issue in both the cases.
    And general SEO rules are applicable in both the cases.

yudi18, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Even if you have the mobile site on a separate subdomain eg m.mydomain.com you'd still only be maintaining one site through one admin backend.

sarahk, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  6. yudi18

yudi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In that case he will have to maintain the main website www.mydomain.com & mobile sub-domain m.mydomain.com separately.
    I was talking about, when you have different content, keywords for the mobile site, which are different from the mainsite.
    Therefore, Both the sites are totally separate, having separate webpages, which will have to be maintained separately!

yudi18, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As a user that would piss me off so much.
    I hate that if I'm looking at facebook on my phone and then want to check something out on a bigger screen that the newsfeed I get shown is completely different to the one I've just been viewing. Don't fall into that trap.

sarahk, Sep 20, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Was that supposed to be a link?
    Piss poor attempt at spamming as far as I can tell...

malky66, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  9. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.Don't block CSS, JavaScript, or images
    2. Don't use Flash
    3. Optimize titles and meta descriptions
    4. Use Schema.org structured data
    5. Optimize for local search

karen9999, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  10. al199

al199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it is, as are most of the posts on this part of the forum. Such a shame.

al199, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  11. DianaDMendez

DianaDMendez Peon

Best Answers:
    In the event that your site is as of now very much streamlined for search engines, there are just a couple of extra things that you have to consider when upgrading for mobile. Mobile gadgets are rearranging and reforming the ways websites are designed.If your business has a neighborhood component, recall advancing your mobile content for nearby inquiry.

DianaDMendez, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  12. al199

al199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly is this comment supposed to mean? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Spam and very low quality comments, it makes the website seem very untrustworthy.

al199, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  13. yudi18

yudi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Different one will happen only IF the user wants different content for better indexing. If you have a Static site with 5-10 pages, then it would give a better exposure with different keywords.
    But, If you have a blog or regularly updated website, then responsive is the one you should go for.

yudi18, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  14. seotraining93

seotraining93 Member

Best Answers:
    Its better to have responsive template that meets your requirement.Dont use duplicate content. If you use it google will penalize your site i.e.., u will lose ranking to your site. Update your blog related to your site content that helps the site it contains updated information. Crawler needs the updates to be ranked in google. Obey Offpage and Onpage rules

seotraining93, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  15. al199

al199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just awful, nobody in this thread knows what they are talking about at all and can barely speak enough English to explain themselves properly - typical SEO forum.

al199, Oct 15, 2015 IP