1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy & Sell Modules/Extensions/Plugins On My Marketplace Site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Anh_21, Aug 9, 2015.

?

Is is good ?

1. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not so good

100.0%
    I worked on OpenCart for 2 years , and 1 year with Joomla. And i have 3 years experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I made many OpenCart extensions myself and selling on my site.

I made a Marketplace site myself 3 months ago. My Marketplace site allows seller to sale many OpenSources like Joomla, Wordpress, OpenCart, Prestashop, Magento,... extension.

By choosing to sell your extensions on Extension Market, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
    1. The seller receives up to 95% of each extension sale (that mean we ask for a 5% commission to sell your product on our website , so the more you sell, the more you earn !). The collected funds are paid through PayPal and are payed out to seller when the seller requested.
    2. Extensions Market will be responsible for all payment and credit card processing fees. The seller will be responsible for PayPal fees associated with his paypal account.
    3. Extension Market allows anyone to upload FREE extension & share them to all over the world.

Anh_21, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  2. Anh_21

Anh_21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Anh_21, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  3. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

We have approx 50 magento extensions developed by us. What would be our code security?

Harshal shah, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  4. Anh_21

Anh_21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for comment on my thread. My website was built based on OpenCart source. So , it is a good source security. Your code will be security carefully and you will not worry about them, i used a long time to build my Extension Martketplace.

my Extension Market takes your privacy and security seriously. Billing information is used only for payment verification purposes, and your personal information will never be shared with anyone. All billing information is processed securely through PayPal.

I hope to cooperate with you.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Anh_21, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  5. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thanks for your optimistic reply. Can you please let me know what is the link of your Market place ? How could we upload my extensions over there?

Harshal shah, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  6. Anh_21

Anh_21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Firstlty , you go to my site : http://extmarket.org/. Then , you looks at the header , can you see "Register" button ? Click on it , after you registered you will become Seller and you can buy or sell something on Extension Marketplace.

Anh_21, Sep 15, 2015 IP