1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from Adnow.com - SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015.

Adnow.com its a pay per click ad / content discovery company, similar to Taboola .
    I have used them for a month and earned up to 1300$ .
    When i have asked them for the payment, they have deleted my account. After many tries to contant them i get told that the earnings are "writen off" and "Hope you understand" .
    Stay away from them , they are a SCAM company that DOSENT PAY.

Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly happened? Did you send them fake traffic? What was the reason?

If you are going to call a company a scam, you have to have more information than just how you feel. Everyone feels like a company is a scam if they don't pay them, even if they are sending that company fake traffic.

wrekoniz3, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  3. Blogvis

Blogvis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i got told that they lose money with my clicks. this after sending them traffic for 3 weeks. and it was legit traffic not fake. i understand that is possible for my traffic to not convert for them, but that dosent mean that my traffic was free for so long.

Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I agree, did you ask for specifics, ie how they are losing money with your clicks?

wrekoniz3, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  5. Blogvis

Best Answers:
    i havent asked for specifics.. but today they said that they have made an error regarding my account and the funds will be sent eventually in more installments ( not all at once). but my account will still be closed. i will have to wait and see now.

Blogvis, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    That detail is suspicious. If it were fake traffic they wouldn't be offering to pay for it at all. Wow crazy situation.

wrekoniz3, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  7. Blogvis

Best Answers:
    its not fake traffic. still no word from them for when the payments will be finally be made

in the end i got my payment in full

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
    Blogvis, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Did having this thread help at all? lol

wrekoniz3, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  9. Tahir Khan

Tahir Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have worked them and their account manager on skype named Tania from russia invited me into their adnow as i started chat over skype with her. She told me that we will only pay for the clicks forget about the impressions and cpm. We will give you 0.03$ per click. after i have convinced with them Then in last they told me that oh you from Pakistan and we were thinking that you were from India lolz. They have decreased the rate upto 0.01$ per click. As my I was working with them. Suddenly she told me oh we have assigned you another account manager who decreased the 0.01 to half again . oh my God they were playing with me. Then i have swwitched off from them. They have paid me my money but also rejected my website due to not good for their advertisers. Very strange they have wasted our time they have do experience on your sites and they played with us alot. I think if you guys want to waste your time and money then work with them. Other wise stay away from them. Everytime you work with new advertisers don't do work think 100 time to work them. Mostly they will just check with you and they making their histories with you that how they will perform. They just breaking promises as they did with me and then in the end they have told me that we have looses to you so we can't continue with you.
    Think 100 time before working with market new adnetworks thanks!

Tahir Khan, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  10. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, its better to avoid such networks which change policies quickly. You could have leave the network when they reduced rates for the first time by saying "oh, you are from Pakistan". What i believe, Pakistani websites also get the same amount of traffic from India as Indian websites do. So, there was no need of reducing the rates but every network has its own policy which they better know. Anyways, you guys have got your money which matters the most.

Good luck for future and make sure to read reviews of ad networks before joining them

Ad Nets Review, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  11. Ikmal Khanafiah

Ikmal Khanafiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I believe that all of this simply a slander campaign by other companies trying to eliminate competition. I use AdNow.com on my blog. Sure, it doesn't have that much traffic, being a low end blog, but I make a stable $35 weekly, which they pay to my PayPal account. Like Ad Net's review said "each network has their own policies"; therefore, I guess their prices are set to whichever region, you are from, not the traffic that you receive. Let me know how things go with you. I look forward to hearing more objective reviews rather than a slander campaign based on victimizing oneself.

Ikmal Khanafiah, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  12. Aalesund

Aalesund Member

Best Answers:
    I think that Adnow is not a scam site, 3-4 months ago I received a payment from them. But they reduced the cost per click for my website to 1 cent per click. I told them that's ridiculous cost per click and I stopped using their system. When asked why the price is so low they said because my traffic was not good and there were no sales in the advertisers' sites. Of course I told them that I'm registered in their site because I was offered cost per click, not cost per action. So keep in mind: Adnow.com is CPA!!!

Aalesund, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  13. mario2222

mario2222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well.... I have recibed an offered to do a test for 1,000,000 impressions of a banner, WITH THE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE. I put the code on my web, send them an email with the payment details, and after 2 days... no reply to my emails, of corse, they have not made the payment. Well, I have something more than 200,000 impressions, and I deleted the code of adnow, maybe is also my fault because I have not expected to make the payment first, and add the code after....
    However, it IS NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY.

mario2222, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  14. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    I recently contacted a publisher using Adnow and he said its working good for him. However, i also can't say much as i have not reached minimum payout yet but it seems they are paying as most publishers here saying they pay.

Ad Nets Review, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  15. mario2222

mario2222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How you contact with Adnow? I have an acount in Adnow, but if I make click on "Create a ticket" all time, the page redirect to the stats panel???

mario2222, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  16. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Here's their support email: , you can also contact then via call they have their numbers on their contact page

17. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    I can create ticket, here the ticket page url adnow.com/members/index.php?event=ticket&action=create

18. mario2222

mario2222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This url - redirect me to https ://adnow.com/ members/index.php?event=statistic

mario2222, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  19. TrafficBrokerAM

TrafficBrokerAM Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for information.

TrafficBrokerAM, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  20. George K.

George K. Peon

Best Answers:
    i can confirm that adnow deletes accounts with no notification
    I was one of the first at my country that worked with adnow...after some months they deleted my account...didnt pay me and i had no reply to my emails and tickets

of course i can prove that they didnt pay me

p.s sorry for my bad English :)

George K., Feb 26, 2016 IP