1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Quality Writer for Long term Article projects.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by andy.flintoff5, Aug 14, 2015.

Hello,

I'm looking for a quality writer who can handle various topics/niches.

Most of these articles are long (1,000 words long or more).

They'd have to be comfortable with researching online to gather info
    that could help them with their articles.

- Grammar and spelling should be perfect.
    - Articles should be completely unique & pass copyscape.com test.

If interested, please forward me some of your previous work first
    and let me know your rate.

Thanks...
    Andy

andy.flintoff5, Aug 14, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Missed information:

Price you're gonna pay for these lengthy articles MUST BE perfect, and should completely be unique and pass the writer's fair-payment test.

Please add how much are you willing to pay per article because is useless to forward any sample stating a per-article rate you aren't dreaming at least to consider.

Mystique, Aug 14, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  3. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    No way for you to know what is in his pockets, he could have more money then you could dream off or be partners with someone etc.
    Last time I checked this is an open-market and any buyer can ask for offers. Another one of your useless posts and baseless assumptions.

iamalive, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  4. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes ur absolutely right DP is an open market place and any buyer can ask for offers, but that doesn't mean u should insult others, as I think @Mystique only asked the client about prices he will offer because there are many writers 'including me too' have different prices,
    My price is from $0.52/100 words + Pay-Pal fee to ...
    AND (SAMPLE ARTICLES WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE PRICE GIVEN S0),

For EX.:
    • For $0.52/100 words - Articles Will Be Different
    • For some more price Articles Will Be Different
    LIKE THAT...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    write.subhajit, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  5. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    If facts are insulting then the facts should be changed.

If you have prices that does not mean buyers should state them too, we are on the opposite sides of the spectrum.
    For the simple fact one may get better rates depending on the person and offering a rate could increase the rate you would pay.
    On the opposite, one my get worse rates too in this way if he put a higher price and people who are not qualified would then demand that rate offered.

Your logic is absolutely incorrect as I have shown.

6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    According to me ur wrong sir,
    I have dealt business with 106 clients (ALL CLIENTS ARE DIFFERENT), but all clients paid me as I demanded, and also some clients seen my thread and paid me according to that (NONE CLIENT PAID ME MORE OR EVEN LESS).

And this client "@Mystique" only asked the buyer about the prices he would offer to pay, because he will give same type of sample articles like the buyer insist to pay.

I MAY BE WRONG BUT WHAT I DO:
    THERE ARE DIFFERENT SAMPLE ARTICLES (Very High To Average Quality) ACCORDING TO THE RATE, AND I GIVE THE CLIENT THAT SAMPLE ARTICLES ONLY HE/SHE WOULD INSIST TO PAY.

7. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just curious - do you pay extra for having to deal with the piss-poor attitude you display in each and every one of your posts here, greg?

Senobia, Aug 19, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  8. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    The difference is: This is not your thread and this guy is not selling but buying, you cannot compare yourself as a seller with a buyer as I explained previously. Get your facts arguments straitened before you comment.

Look who crawled out of the closet... If you read closely I was neither interested in buying nor selling in this thread. If you find stating facts a piss-poor attitude then so be it. You are entitled to an opinion.

Still please comment more as I enjoy your writing, it is clearly something you are good at.

9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Different writers "Including Me" have different sample articles (VERY HIGH - AVERAGE QUALITY), and they give that sample articles only which are fit to the rate, so I think this member "@Mystique" want to know the rate, so that he can give that sample articles only which are fit to the rate of the buyer. (I AM SAYING U FROM THAT TIME SAME THING BUT U CANNOT UNDERSTAND)

If ur not interested in buying or selling in this thread, then why u comment that member? He asked his question to the buyer, and as I think he asked gently he did not said any foul words then why r u after him?

10. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Has anyone been hired and paid on this thread? I wanted to comment on the conversation that is going on in here. No matter what I'm paid for writing, I always put the same amount of zeal into it. When I write for free, or write for thirty five dollars, if my name is going on it, I want to put my best effort out there. I don't have different quality for different prices. I wish I was perfect and had a job working for Reader's Digest or True Story (or any number of magazine companies), a dream many of us share - no doubt!

Anyway, I'm throwing my hat in the ring, but I find it odd that nobody has come in and said they were hired and paid yet. Maybe the OP ran away when he/she saw the ruckus he/she started. :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    Karen May Jones, Aug 23, 2015 IP