1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $10 per day online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by contentworld011, May 23, 2014.

1. Rebecca Kelly

Rebecca Kelly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For any college students earning money is important for there personal needs or the academic needs. I would like to suggest few methods of making money online as part time or it can be turned to its career also later days.
    1. Buy Turnkey Business Websites: These are the websites which are pre-developed websites by the professional with the up to date technology. They can be set up online within 24 hrs and these websites are customizable. You have various types of business in it which guarantee you to make minimum $1 - $4 per visitor and earn $100 - $400 per day.
    2. Buy Established Business Websites: Unlike the turnkey websites these are the websites are already on the internet from long time and making business. They have already trusted customer base and also the targeted traffic to the website. So it is also easy to make money from these websites.
    Reason behind the suggestion of these methods of making money online is they are guaranteed methods making money and also easy for the college student to handle because they don't need any extra effort which may disturb there academics and no need of any technical knowledge. You can buy them from webstarter360.com

Rebecca Kelly, May 16, 2015 IP
  2. Tracy Mullins

Tracy Mullins Active Member

Best Answers:
    My son is in college and had the same dilemma. You really need to look at his interests and skills. My son loved video games and bikes. So he buys and sells bikes and video games he finds on Craigslist or garage sales and resells them. He easily makes $100 a week or more. But this isn't for everyone though. Now, his brother is not as outgoing and adventurous but has a great imagination and is skilled at writing fiction. So I set him up on Fiverr to write fictional stories or review and edit other peoples. He doesn't make as much as his brother but he is in the range of $10 a day. It really depends on his interest. If he isn't interested in what he is doing he won't do it.

Tracy Mullins, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. E Praneeth

E Praneeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am currently on paidviewpoint and toluna in terms of survey, Boddunan, Triond, Hubpages, Knoji in terms of Articles writing and Free lancer for working online. I have learned that any survey sites that pay in the range of .1 to.3 dollars per survey is a genuine site. But in survey sites if one should earn good they should use good number of products and from good stores, this is what i learnt.. Also a site with green https is reliable. In terms of Article writing the above mentioned sites are reliable. We can know that by getting into touch with the community on the site on fb and talking personally. We should be having a paypal account for easy transfer of money online. We only need to provide account number for paypal. Free lancer is a trusted site.

E Praneeth, May 17, 2015 IP
  4. E Praneeth

E Praneeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hub pages and Knoji pay well for well written Articles

E Praneeth, May 17, 2015 IP
  5. Abdessalam Kourati

Abdessalam Kourati Peon

Best Answers:
    You really haven’t heard about “Sismo Money Boom”? Do yourself a favor and do a quick Google search right now.

Abdessalam Kourati, May 24, 2015 IP
  6. jadelma

jadelma Peon

Best Answers:
    The fast way to make money is to choose an Affiliate Program that proposes High value products or Services and giving also a Multi level Downline allowing to have another people referred by you from whom you earn commissions , i found a growing one if this will help , and they give away $20 for sign up while it is not reaching 10000 sign ups. This is the web site if it will help http://vegazones.com

jadelma, May 24, 2015 IP
  7. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can make very simple job like writing articles or link building for websites. If you are good you will be have a lot of clients come back to you

Peter Alypos, May 27, 2015 IP
  8. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried odesk.com which is a great site. I have traded on ebay and have made $10 per day + so that works really well especially selling information type products. Hope that helps.

markinternet, May 28, 2015 IP
  9. peter onine

peter onine Member

Best Answers:
    fiverr
    freelancing/article writing
    Mturnk
    sale your own products

peter onine, May 31, 2015 IP
  10. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I know your brother isn't into internet marketing but I think that $10 per day can be made by simply buying domains and then selling them for a profit. He should at least give it some consideration. Google domain flipping and you'll find lots of interesting and helpful info (including videos) about this. I haven't tried it as yet but I'm certainly planning to in the not too distant future. Just last night I wondered if a certain domain had been taken and was very surprised to discover that it hadn't because it's in an industry which most experts believe is poised to explode in growth. I haven't bought it as yet but I will, provided someone else doesn't think of it too and buy it before me! (Funny how that sort of thing happens.) Not surprisingly, a slightly shortened version of the domain has already been taken but I think mine would be in great demand. So, shortly after buying it my intention is to offer it for sale at a high price! I could always lower the price later if I see it's not selling but there's no rush. I think patience is the name of the game in this segment of the internet marketing field.

abajan, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  11. gerald88

gerald88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm earning money with my own website. I write in the Nederlands on few blogs and earn money with affiliate and Adsense. Total I make around 1k a month.

gerald88, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  12. piyushsrivastava

piyushsrivastava Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot i also want to earn some money from net and searching something like this now i try.Pray for me.

piyushsrivastava, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  13. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I've never heard about it but when I did a Google search of You really haven’t heard about “Sismo Money Boom”? Do yourself a favor and do a quick Google search right now. I found six (6) other pages with that exact string. Would you care to explain that?

abajan, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  14. Being Prolific

Being Prolific Member

Best Answers:
    There are numerous ways to earn $10 or more a day but there aren't any easy ways. So if you're looking for data entry projects, then I recommend you to sign up with a freelancer marketplace like elance, odesk or freelancer.com. Its hard to build up reputation, but once you do, you can easily earn $10 or more daily.

Being Prolific, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  15. footyT

footyT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I reckon fiverr would be a good place to start mate?

footyT, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  16. joice33

joice33 Banned

Best Answers:
    Tell him to join on freelancing sites and starting bidding for data entry work.

I have heard about fiverr. But need to know more.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    joice33, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  17. Joe Seark

Joe Seark Peon

Best Answers:
    I use fiverr, elance and job board, and earn much more than $10 per day. The competition between freelancers is high, all you need is to make you freelancer's profile appearing in top for search request of your services or abilities by potential clients.

Joe Seark, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  18. miamiron

miamiron Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr or Writing articles are your best bet

miamiron, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  19. legionhoster

legionhoster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well you can do this by the PDA works or PPC sites.. just clicking them from proxies.

legionhoster, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  20. In app Advertiser

In app Advertiser Banned

Best Answers:
    Whether he has some desktop/Mac apps? If he gets, you can make in-app ads and can get higher revenue from desktopad com by paid CPC.

In app Advertiser, Aug 28, 2015 IP