1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Teenirific.com, Social Network, GREAT REVENUE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Shujinkko, Nov 24, 2006.

1. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good to hear just wish you the best of luck in getting you money back asap

SasaVtec, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  2. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice people around here.
    The scammer got scammed so he scams somebody else...

Codythebest, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  3. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much to all of you.
    No, the scammer did not get scammed. He told us a lie!

vnjporg, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  4. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just want to wait for paypal reply. If they do not turn back the money I will do a charge back from my credit card company. Then, paypal will have something to work with the scammer:D

vnjporg, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  5. dudes

dudes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    before you put file with your CC make sure you don't have $$ on paypal just in case they hold your money untill the problem is solve. i guess you never know.

dudes, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  6. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your advice. I have just $40 and I could spend all of them already. It seems that only the scammer's account was be hold! I filed a dispute for weeks now but I still can use my paypal as normal.

vnjporg, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  7. Libertate

Libertate Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A few 'minor' corrections -

The FBI will not even laugh in one's general direction under five digit loss.

To have a "criminal record" one would have to be prosecuted, and found guilty.

Previous ownership(s) of a domain does not imply current ownership behavior.

Banks will "take the side" where ever they see a long term benefit, or less risk. It is irrelevant to them if one is in, or is not in 'the right'.

Obtaining someone's personal information, without their permission, even if they are involved in nefarious activites is illegal in many countries, and often punished more severly than a scam.

Just because the information was obtain in an other country, one's citizenship does not change. crude example : U.S. citizen murdering someone on foreign land can be prosecuted for murder on return.

Simply taking a JPG or PDF of a transaction is not sufficient proof if the other side can show that one has the means to modify such "evidence".

"Business licenses" are usually issued by local municipalities, or states in the US and many other countries. Most countries, including the US do not have a network of "business license" databases. (example :The US states are just getting some driver license cooperation going)

It would be hard to sell debt to "collections" where the contact information is known to be wrong and potentially overseas. "collections" or collection agencies are in it for the money, and they consider the likeliness of collecting the debt.

There are many more, but it is getting late...:D

Libertate, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  8. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to read up more before you make "minor" corrections. I have won more than dozen cases in the past couple of yrs. I speak from experience :) . NEVER EVER lost a case so far. I am replied to your comments below in bold.

iamneo, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  9. 1ahosting

1ahosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i cant access the site

1ahosting, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  10. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    which site do you mean? the teenirific.com is suspended by my hosting company because it does not have phpfox and vbulletin license. And then I have take it off my server.

vnjporg, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  11. Libertate

Libertate Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Delightful information about your legal expertise. Would you be kind enough and point toward the case records? I would be so honored to learn from your vast experience.

You also mentioned your contact(s) in the FBI office assist you sometimes. Is this through InfraGard or personal contact?

Indeed you are correct; there are several laws and regulations in the US which dictate how banks supposed to behave. Unfortunately it is no to the benefit for a bank to report frequent fraud, or security violations. As such, they will make every effort to categorize the incident differently.

I would be elucidated if you could point to the legal presence where obtaining private information illegally, is ok "once you are involved in the transaction/incident". With your legal expertise this should be a none-issue.

Of course, the HP pretexting incident comes to my mind where it didn't seem to follow this...

I am not contesting where one can "file a case". I stated that no matter where the crime is committed, one can be prosecuted in their country of citizenship.

Again, I am not in disagreement with you regarding what is or is not considered perjury. I am pointing out that a simple JPG screenshot, or PDF can and most likely will be challenged.

In the US, I believe it is the Federal Rule of Evidence, article IX, rules 901 to 903 which would allow the other side to call the evidence into question. Of course I am not a US attorney, so I would dare not imply correctness.

I am not sure how Your comment regarding PHFox, vB, "and other US companies" clarifies the referenced comment.("hit a potential roadblock once you are in the database" (Nov 29th 2006, 11:47 am #138)). My humble point was there is no "THE database". There is no national or international business database (operated by businesses) of malicious individuals. Maybe the individual organization has such database, and indeed would have trouble doing future business with them. There is also the Interpol database of criminals, and national criminal database. These markedly differ from a business database which could be checked on-demand by any business entity just prior to entering an agreement.

I am not an expert of the inner workings of PayPal. You are most likely correct, as you have demonstrated your wide breath of expertise and connections in many things, that PayPal has a standing agreement with a Collection Agency.

Forgive me but English is not my native tongue, and as such not familiar with the acronym BS in this particular context. Clearly this cannot be referring to a colloquial term, since You have demonstrated the utmost self control, fluency and refrain from sinking into petty name calling when unable to provide an appropriate response.

Libertate, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  12. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can file a case and it goes into records. It doesn't have to be shared with other countries to get you in trouble. Here is one example.

Lets say you are from Russia. You come to US on a vacation and rent a car.
    Somewhere in US, you get a speeding ticket or some traffic violation. If you ignore it and go back to the Russia, there will be an arrest warranty for you in the database (DMV, Police database or county database etc).

Then you decide to come to US 30 yrs later on a vacation to see your kids or something. You WILL BE IMMEDIATELY arrested on entry into the US and put in jail. My point is, you cannot commit a crime in any country and just say things will be ok since you don't live there. US has advanced enforcement laws.

So, here once there is a case against this guy for copyright infringement, He could be asked to come to court to defend himself. If he doesn't show up, there is a possibility, he could be arrested for ignoring court summons. No one will go to his country to arrest him. But where he comes to US sometime in his life, He COULD be arrested at the PORT OF ENTRY and PUT IN JAIL.

My point is, is all this scam he is running worth the $200 he could make and then have a case against him?

Now, You also quoted HP pretexting case. That is ENTIRELY different issue.
    Pretexting means, you are pretending to be someone else, to gather their personal information. That is ILLEGAL. NO MATTER for what you do it.
    However, getting information related to this case by searching OR REQUESTING more information regarding a fraudulent transaction is NOT pretexting if you are giving your true identity to REQUEST that information.

iamneo, Dec 27, 2006 IP
    poseidon likes this.
  13. slipxaway

slipxaway Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could tell you right away it was a scam by the Adsense earnings he was claiming. I run a similar site for teens (in my sig) with 700+ members and it only makes $1-4 a day in Adsense (averages close to $2). I manage like $.10 a click usually, so with 13 members?? theres no way he'd be making that much.

Unfortunately I was the victim of a similar scam pertaining to phpFox, (not the site but the script/license). Fortunately I managed to get it squared away and pay for a monthly license until I can afford to buy it outright. So with my Adsense revenue, I break about even :) I'm less than 2 months from launch though, so I'm happy with the results so far.

Sorry to hear you got scammed though.

slipxaway, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  14. forbidden

forbidden Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    personaly, i wouldnt even let him deduct paypal fees from your refund. and i wouldnt try to spend the money, IF he did send a chec which is doubtful, untill after it clears, it probably wouldnt. then tack on the lawyer fees as well.

forbidden, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  15. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone
    Thanks for your help for a long time!

I am happy to announce that I have got a an email from paypal said that they recover $ 326 to me. Below is the mail:

I can not get back $340 but I am really happy that paypal does a charge back to me!

Again thank you very much for all of your help! Without your advice, I can not get the money back!

vnjporg, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  16. activeimedia

activeimedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good news.

activeimedia, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  17. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is the latest information I got from Paypal.

It seems that paypal is working with the scammer now :D

vnjporg, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  18. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good job! Let's not let it happend again! ;)

SNap3, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  19. dudes

dudes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    congrats !!!! :D

dudes, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  20. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's cool.Finally, after long time you've got your money back! :)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Dec 29, 2006 IP