1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning! Do not buy traffic on fiverr! ALL is fake!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by x-man, Jul 24, 2015.

I need traffic for my free dating website and I testing almost all traffic sources and also 'cheap' fiverr traffic, after first few minutes on fiverr and after reading few TOP RATED offers (some with 20K reviews and 4.9 rating) I see that it can`t be possible!

But because it is cheap and because I can ask for refund (I still must do this) I start with some testing and here is what I get, I`ll try to review it with my bad english:
    - one of them said that he will send 30 days up to 500 visitors from yahoo and now I know what is it, it look like REAL visitors come from yahoo but all of them come from http:// yahoo.com page and all of them open just one page on my website and nothing else! Every visitor do same thing and come from same page!
    - other one said "send Keyword Targeted Traffic with low BOUNCE rate" and now I know what is it, yes, low bounce rate, all look good, look better than in above case with yahoo traffic, every visitor open more than one page on my website EVERY, but also every visitor open 2-3 random pages and nothing else and for all of them look like they come from google page with some keyword...
    - also, I have one more case, he sending DIRECT TRAFFIC, no referrer, but I still waiting for him to update my link from homepage link to one that I can track that traffic because no referrer in this case and I can`t track what this "visitors" doing on my website...

After all now I want to warn everybody here, please do not buy traffic on fiverr because you will get just bots, proxies...and better use that $5 or more for something else...

x-man, Jul 24, 2015 IP
    PhiladelphiaIM likes this.
  2. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    No offence but what do you expect for $5? Clients ready to buy?

daftdog, Jul 29, 2015 IP
    sweetpea69 and Matthew Sayle like this.
  3. x-man

x-man Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I just expect what they offer on fiverr, if they said real visitors than I expect real visitors!
    For you is normal to sell bot traffic for $5? Somebody need bot traffic?
    I just want to test that traffic, I know that it can`t be real traffic but I want to see what is it because that sellers have hundreds positive reviews, I can`t understand it...and here I want to warn some people, maybe somebody here give them positive feedback for that traffic, people don`t know how to track traffic...

x-man, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  4. Tiger999

Tiger999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may use google adwords for better quality traffics

Tiger999, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  5. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Traffic need to be earned and not to be bought!

Pillai.G, Jul 30, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hardly a news. Fiverr should shut down their damn traffic for sale section. So many people scammed, so much money wasted.

qwikad.com, Jul 31, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle and jrbiz like this.
  7. x-man

x-man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is true, they know what they selling and fiverr do nothing!

x-man, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Buying traffic anywhere is a fool's errand. 90% or more are just bots and the rest, if human, are people paid to click with zero interest in what you are selling. Spend the $5 on lunch and then focus your efforts on building a real business model that will work for the longterm.

By the way, you can bet that Fiverr does not buy traffic!

jrbiz, Aug 1, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  9. Cutsizzle6

Cutsizzle6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed.

Better off spending that on Facebook and get highly targeted folks.

Cutsizzle6, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  10. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a revelation you have made today :)

We can all start becoming successful immediately!

Matthew Sayle, Aug 1, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. x-man

x-man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice jokes people!!! I also see that some of you also selling "targeted traffic", I know I know you don`t want to promote yourself here and also I know your traffic is 100% targeted and real :D
    I`m sure that my post will help some other webmasters but you can think what you want to think, I still thinking that you can`t say "No offence but what do you expect for $5? Clients ready to buy?" because if somebody selling some "real human traffic" that need to be real traffic or Fiverr need to delete that account, that can be some bad traffic but need to be real, not some bots, that is what I talking here and you said to me that I need to buy traffic on some better place, I know where I can buy better traffic but I trying to find best option for me because I can`t pay few dollars per click on google, that can do FB but I can`t!
    Also, I don`t need visitors to buy something on my website...FB don`t want to allow ads for my website...
    Many of you want to be smart here and to write some "nice" jokes but all what I see is post counting and promo messages...

x-man, Aug 3, 2015 IP
    PhiladelphiaIM likes this.
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OP, have you done any real research on dating? If you are out buying $5 this or $5 that,
    then you should reconsider if you should be running any dating platform. Dating is highly
    competitive industry, and the power players have big money. If I am looking for a date, then
    I will just turn on the TV, and by the next commercial will be dating related site: ie: match.com

no matter what if it is dating or some other niche that would appear to be competitive; taking
    short cuts these days will only call google to penalize your site. The 90's is long gone...The way
    cheaters got their sites going years ago are long gone. Assuming you even have a site worth
    visiting, then you need to work on quality content, and try to become some type of authority
    in the eyes of google, maybe in 5-10 years you may actually get somewhere. The dating niche
    is going to be a tough, up-hill battle, compared to setting up a site and trying to compete with DP...

What can you offer that cant be found on the power dating sites?

never buy traffic, as someone already mentioned....
    your traffic has to be earned, not bought....
    99.999% of paid traffic is most likely automated or fake....
    and google does not care for either method...

dscurlock, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  13. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fake traffic is often used by site owners who want to inflate their traffic numbers. Almost everyone on fiverr is offering bot traffic so if you are running a serious business, stay away from them.

neest321, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  14. Pillai.G

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I feel you're the one joking around and not others!

Pillai.G, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  15. x-man

x-man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pillai.G, what you know about me? How long you are in web business?
    I feel like many of you here know what NASA don`t know, know more than google owners know etc., my english is not good and everybody can see it but what else you know about me, my work my success and projects? If I want to test some traffic source is that mean that I`m joking around?
    Most of you talking here about something else, talking about me, my project-website and you don`t know nothing about it!
    I just can`t understand it, maybe you want some likes for making people stupid here?

I just come here to warn others because I see that people buying it on fiverr and most of them leave POSITIVE feedback and that is something bad? You are "experts" but some others are not and this topic is about fiverr sellers and not about me and my project, do you know it?

@dsurlock
    match.com is not my competition...also I can`t see reason why google will penalize me...and yes, I also working on website functionality and content, not only on paid traffic...I know all of that about what you talking but some things you said is not related about my project, I don`t working on that way but okay...thanks

x-man, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  16. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not surprised if there are other people still believes on this kind of service that produces questionable results. I would prefer an investment on getting quality links and targeted traffic rather than tons of crap links and bot hits traffic.

KylieSweet, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  17. Pillai.G

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    None of use here talking about your business nor your reputation. We are just giving our opinion on your thread! That's all! I don't think anyone discriminated you here for you to get so emotional

Pillai.G, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  18. diggs11

diggs11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i m 100% agreed with you fiver traffic not useless what they say dont do it

diggs11, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  19. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is good for a few things:
    1. low quality banners or logos
    2. shitty sales video
    3. Video Testimonials (if you post these to your YouTube Channel make sure to use different people in the video. It does not look good when the same person likes your article service, ebook, affiliate marketing guide and shin splint cure guide you recommended) :)

rjd1265, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  20. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You've paid $5 for a traffic that you can just get for free.
    Face it, you've been fooled. You know, the seller just used traffic exchange sites to generate traffic to your site (which you can just do for free).
    Anyway, don't expect real traffic unless you'd get into ads.

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 11, 2015 IP