1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New website idea /Business idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kartik saini, Jul 29, 2015.

Hello every one
    i want to make a website or want to start a business
    my budget is low so
    please share with me ideas to make a good website or start a new business

i knew that if i start a new website or business then i need PATIENCE to get a good opportunity
    so tell me some good idea to start and after some time i can make $1000+++++ per month

kartik saini, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  2. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First let me tell you something. If you are ready to work hard and work even harder then there are many opportunities around you. First of all where are you from. Ideas depend upon your locality. Some will work and some wont. If you want to make short time money then get into sales of something that is not available in your locality. make it online and sell it online and win customers. If you are an expert in something then provide your expertise as a service and earn money. for more infor first provide with your details and i ll be glad to help you.

masthan_8, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  3. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply me......
    so i want to tell you i have been three year to do very hard work to get a good opportunity every time i failed.that time i'm working on only Humanatic but want a good achievement i need some new ideas for starting new business ........i pay for every think becz i think that if you pay for anythink then u earn more?????
    i know i'm a good hard worker i can work whole night in humanatic so u tell me what to do......???

kartik saini, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  4. KaneSimiCart

KaneSimiCart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Kartik Saini
    I also want to earn $ 1000 1 month, we share the same ideas.
    It's great, I bought one domain and host to begin his plan.
    So you will rather.
    Good Luck !

KaneSimiCart, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  5. kartik saini

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply ...........
    which type website you bought.......I'm also want to buy but need some idea to make good money

kartik saini, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  6. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi karthik, its good to know that you are willing to work hard to taste success. First you should decide on an area in which u have sufficient knowledge. also do a market survey, roma around your surrounding and make a list of items most demand in your area or items which are not available in your place but still people want it. so that by doing this you can start retail business by opening a shop and make huge money by working hard. or start a tutoring business if u r familiar in any domain or tech. first you tel me from whic part of india u r and what are your qualifications?

masthan_8, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  7. kartik saini

Best Answers:
    I'm from Yamunanagar (Haryana,india)
    I study in mechanical engineer but I have not interest in this field I want to start own online or offline business.
    I knw I have gud ability to do work hard but I'm confused what and where to start.

kartik saini, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  8. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    make websites for your local businesses

try to put in pamplets in newspapers

it will cost around 1300 for 10,000 pamplets + 100-150 for distribution

you can charge them 2-5000 per website dynamic, ( wordpress based)
    and you can easily make 50-80,000 a month.

competent123, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  9. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pick your niche and it's better if choose writing something that you are passionate about. Then define your goals and create a marketing plan. Remember that you need to invest some money in order to make money.

cwvps1, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  10. kartik saini

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply....
    I know that if I pay some money then I make money so that tell me some idea ...whicht type website is best in this....
    What is best buy old website or make new website

kartik saini, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  11. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    for start you better try some niche site to promote other's products on clickbank or any other affiliate market.

lucky ali, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  12. buchi4search

buchi4search Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much you have to get off the ground. And again you should have a business plan, is as simple as that. Because that is what will be your business guide.

buchi4search, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  13. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't wanna be a party pooper but your question is not logical, I mean isn't this the situation for 99% of society, not having enough money and want to start a business to be independent from their 9 to 5 boring jobs? Instead of asking a forum to give you idea, go out there, look around and talk to people. We do not know who you are, where you are and what is the situation or environment around you.
    It is as simple as that, for example where I live there is no good burger shop, I told that to a friend who wanted to start an online business but he makes killer burgers as well. He stated a small cart and trusted his guts, he is now making good money (although difficult job at first) and starting his online service for food as well. I hope you get what I mean

Mehdi.b, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  14. kartik saini

Best Answers:
    thanks friend for give me this idea

kartik saini, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  15. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Check out this list of website ideas you can start today ...

FarrisFahad, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  16. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good advice, I agree with you. We don't know his situation and his curcumstances and obstacles. Our solutions, perhaps, can't be suitable for him.

Ian Murphy, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  17. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can make your website on Tilda.
    It's no requires webmaster skills and quite cheap solution.

MatBerrows, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  18. Piqued digi media

Piqued digi media Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need to make a website or app, try with any agency or a freelancer who can get it done for you at affordable price. Then, analyze where you are strong. Make a business on it and start earning. Never compromise on quality. This will help you in your business for a long term.

Piqued digi media, Sep 29, 2018 IP
  19. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not too sure of why this thread was bumped after 3 years (especially when the OP was last seen several months ago). Since Humanatic has been mentioned, I will add to what others have said. The OP has mentioned his aim of earning $1000+ per month. If you check the Humanatic leaderboards, you will often find people making $40+ in a day. This is even after they recently banned many cheats from the platform. In other words, Humanatic itself can probably satisfy your target if you become skilled enough at using it efficiently in the same way as those who feature in their leaderboards. And of course, no deep technical skills/college degree is required to work on Humanatic. It does require a lot of patience and very fine judging skills, because penalties in case of edge cases can be very disappointing.

Mehta, Oct 11, 2018 IP