1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Back to DP after Leaving the WF....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daftdog, Jul 13, 2015.

I have been a member here for quite a few years but left because I was enticed by the Warrior Forum but since they sold out to Freelancer it seems that the forum has become full of spammers and everytime I post there whatever site I have as my sig gets attacked for days and I spend it blocking IP's. (If you use Wordpress then I really can't say enough about the free version of the plugin Wordfence).

So I am humbly coming back to DP....I hope that I will be accepted again and am looking forward to meeting up with some old Online friends!

I am not here to badmouth anyone or anything but has anyone else felt the difference in the WF since it was sold???

Also can I ask other WP users which security they use for their sites??

Best Regards

Marc

daftdog, Jul 13, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Marc, I have an account on WF, but have not posted there in a while. I have nothing really truly negative to say about the forum, except there's some kind of superiority complex there among the members. There's this fake, unnecessary admiration for the "gurus" and, if someone new says something the old timers don't like, the message to those people is basically the same "shut up you peon, we have gurus here to listen to, not you!". Of course they don't say this openly, but you can sense it throughout every post. For that reason I stopped posting there.

On a different note, who are you apologizing to? Rid yourself of that. Of course you're welcome here.

qwikad.com, Jul 13, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones and daftdog like this.
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could not have described it better mate, so many of the members have this real "superiority complex" and you can't say anything without getting into a heated debate. I have started a few threads then just abandoned them because of the level of nastiness and real hate, it's like you are on an open forum but HOW DARE YOU SAY YOUR OPINION...sometimes I wonder if these people we are talking about actually do make a full time income Online or if they just come to a place where they feel they can be superior! I do make a full time income online but it took me about 4 years of hard work and I am still no way near where I want to be and still struggle to make my own private goals every month....I am man enough to admit it.

"On a different note, who are you apologizing to? Rid yourself of that. Of course you're welcome here."

Thank you very much for saying that....after leaving the WF in the rear view mirror I did find that I missed reading on a forum about IM and all things related but did feel a bit guilty for being absent for so long here on DP. So your post has made my day....thanks again mate!!!!

PS. Maybe you can help, one of my last product releases called Video Profit Masters I would like to give away to the members here who are still struggling for free, no optin or anything just a gift, where would be the best place to do that??

daftdog, Jul 13, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You know, I've personally never posted anything of this sort on the forum, so I don't know. My hunch is https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/general-marketing.21/ but I am not positive. You can ask the mods in https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/support-feedback.3/ regarding this.

qwikad.com, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  5. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    daftdog, Jul 13, 2015 IP