1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help for e-commerce site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Nadimul Huq Zulas, May 14, 2015.

I have decided to make a e-commerce site in my country. But i don't understand which kind of site is more valuable. Can anyone help me in this situation? I need some advice for choose a e-commerce site.

Nadimul Huq Zulas, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. hruz

hruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there,

the best products to offer at your e-commerce site are digital things like music, e-books, software, as well as courses. Video and e-mail courses sell very well.

You should offer all your products so affiliates can earn a nice commission for bringing you business and sales which you wouldn't get without their help ...

Offering software, scripts and utilities can turn your e-commerce site into a viral place when you actually use some of these products yourself and provide a real-time demo of it right at your site.

Get in touch with me if you like more help with any of these issues.

Franto in Toronto

hruz, May 14, 2015 IP
  3. Nadimul Huq Zulas

Nadimul Huq Zulas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your information. This will help me to take decission.

Nadimul Huq Zulas, May 14, 2015 IP
  4. siddhu156

siddhu156 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Reload.in provides all eCommerse sites under one roof . Just shop online through reload.in and earn free cash back.

siddhu156, May 25, 2015 IP
  5. Eliah.S1970

Eliah.S1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently found the need to automate my e-commerce business as I was not able to keep up with everything myself, I tried a few solutions like Sellbrite and Channel Grabber. The service was horrible on these platforms and top of it they either limited my orders per day/Marketplaces/ Warehouses and promised me the world but it was not the case. I ended up doing a lot of research of other companies that offer the same solutions, I came across Channel advisor but they would have left my business in shambles with all the fee's they have and it was not worth it to me. A friend of mine recommended Linnworks to me and I thought they were just like other worthless companies I have tried. I signed up with a 30 day trial with them which I was suprised they offered but in retrospect I see why. They really are the best solution out there, they do not limit my orders/ nor do they have tons of restrictions for marketplaces/ warehouses and they did not collect revenue on my sales. I would advise anyone that is in need of a solution to give it a try, I have been with them for over two years now and would not know how to live without them at this point. The big plus is my wife is no longer unhappy lol, now that I actually have time to spend with my family.

Eliah.S1970, May 27, 2015 IP
  6. George Arun

George Arun Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you are looking for starting an eCommerce site,

I think StoreCave is the best option for you, which is a free eCommerce platform for your business.
    If you have a domain then you can register there and get you online store for free.

I am not sure, I think the official launch of this site is by Spring 2015.

Please check the link : https://www.storecave.com/?index1

George Arun, May 28, 2015 IP
  7. Ebizguy23

Ebizguy23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best kind of ecommerce website sells a rare or discount item, and is easy to find in the search engines. Save enough money not just to pay the web designer, but also for advertising.

Ebizguy23, May 31, 2015 IP
  8. George Arun

George Arun Member

Best Answers:
    StoreCave is really good. Its a free eCommerce platform , Wow ...!!!

George Arun, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  9. rishcosys

rishcosys Active Member

Best Answers:
    develop site using magento

rishcosys, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  10. anh998

anh998 Member

Best Answers:
    @ebizguy you can now totally save for your ecommerce site with us, web developing team from Vietnam. Why local with thousands per site while outsource and freelance can do that for only hundred
    my skype: dearbrother5
    team: vietnam developers
    platform: Magento

anh998, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  11. StacyF

StacyF Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there!
    Personally, I think Magento is the best platform for ecommerce. Of course there are many options and many things to consider when building a new site, but Magento is great for both start up companies and large establishments.

There's actually a solution out there for small business owners called Launchpad by Creatuity (creatuity.com/launchpad). You can get a fully-functioning Magento store with advanced features that make setting up and ecommerce store easier! It also comes with extensions to assist you in setting up shipping, checkout, and payment procedures. Launchpad is paid as one flat fee, and in 2 business days, you can have a live Magento store! It's truly a great way to get small business owners, or those looking to start a Magento store, up and running. Let me know if you'd like to find out more information about Launchpad! My name is Stacy and you can reach me at 972-807-9940 or at . I would love to answer any questions you have or help you out in any way that I can. Hope this information helps you in your decision!

StacyF, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  12. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    I must say that you must create a dynamic website which is really nice. Consult to an e-commerce company or website who will help you to create your website.

Lipipaliwal, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  13. Alex2028

Alex2028 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your information. This will help me to take decission.

Alex2028, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  14. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    Alex, to start a business I would suggest you to chose a niche where you are an expert or interested in, so that it will be easy to be in trend. Moreover you will always understand your customers, what is important for them, what they pay attention on, etc. I would also suggest to define target customers profiles and Geo area. This will help you further with design. When you will be able to specify your requirements to the ecommerce: number of products, way of adding new products to the online store, shipping options, returns etc, you can select a platform and development provider. Our company has great experience creating any scale ecommerces from scratch and we will be happy to help you as well.

Itera Research, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  15. Eliah.S1970

Eliah.S1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend using either Big Commerce or Magento, I am currently with Magento and am quite happy with them, pretty easy to use.
    Are you selling on ebay, amazon etc as well?

Eliah.S1970, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  16. quangramos

quangramos Peon

Best Answers:
    Magento is amongst the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world. Selecting the right magento developer is a crucial step in building and maintaining your website. What happens here will have a long term effect on the build quality, strategy, longevity and success of your business. There are numerous factors to consider while selecting a good magento developer. Here are some of the top criteria to investigate:
    Services
    Cost
    Skills and experience needed

quangramos, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  17. JazvaSoftware

JazvaSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Great for you to have found a solution that worked so well! I believe Linnworks offers good features for this money compared to Sellbrite and Channel Grabber. However, I believe all three have their disadvantages, just as any software. Linnworks users still report a lot of bugs, UI is outdated and not user-friendly. Despite the open API, making integrations might still be rather challenging. Channel Grabber offers very few marketplace integrations, which is the major minus. And Sellbrite has very limited capabilities – no repricer, no barcode scanning, no EDI and accounting integration, etc., which requires users to buy more and more software.
    But is there a one-stop eCommerce solution for multi-channel sellers? Yes! It is Jazva. Lots of channel and web store integrations, order fulfillment feature, repricer, QuickBooks integration, EDI feeds, advanced listing management and many other features make it a great all-in-one tool, which at the same time won't cost you an arm and a leg. If you ever decide to switch from Linnworks, check out Jazva's free demo.

JazvaSoftware, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  18. ashraftuhin

ashraftuhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, This is Ashraf. We're a team of over 7 talents specializing in Wordpress, PHP (Laravel
    ), Mysql,Wordpress, Woocommers, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Javascript,Web Designing and Developing
    >> If you want to develop your e-commerce business. you can hire me to develop your website(I can develop any type of website). Please contact me on skype: ashraf.tuhin3700 or whats app: +8801813297815

ashraftuhin, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  19. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to make sure that what ever platform you will go with. The payment gateways must be very friendly with your country. Buyer should be able to use their credit card, debit card and third party payment gateway that is very much used in your country. A self hosted eCommerce solutions provides you more flexibility and keep your customer data safe. But you should also list at Ebay, Amazon if available in your country. Giant players helps to keep your eCommerce business go well and build up a database of your clients.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  20. SellerSpace

SellerSpace Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, according to my expirience - Magento is the best choice for e-commerce web-site. But if you dont have a lot of money - you can use Tilda or WIX.COM

SellerSpace, Dec 18, 2018 IP