1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory submission

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Amme john, Jul 4, 2015.

I have submitted some urls in many directory sites before few months but still they not given any public url. How to get instant public url in directory submission?

Amme john, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  2. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the sites on which you submitted aren't quality directories, so look up for top ranking directory submission sites.

Andy-Jones, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  3. Dev thakur

Dev thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your link in high page rank directory..

Dev thakur, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  4. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all suggestion, but I have submitted all urls on high page rank directories like www.ukinternetdirectory.net, www.nzpages.co.nz, www.britainbusinessdirectory.com and many.

Amme john, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  5. diggs11

diggs11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    diggs11, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  6. dakshinfo2

dakshinfo2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right , Submit your link is high page rank site but these days directory submission is not subsidiary for your website ranking . So using other activities for increase your website ranking and traffic instead of directory submersion .

dakshinfo2, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  7. tk-hassan

tk-hassan Member

Best Answers:
    There are many directories online at the moment but they are not actually working, nobody seem to be looking after them, they are not approving any new submissions, so it is advisable to see the latest links in the directory in which you are going to submit your website and if the latest links are showing a recent date then it is OK to submit in such directories but if the latest links are showing a date of few years back then they are surely not gonna accept any submissions soon because their owners are likely to be moving on to some other things in their lives.

tk-hassan, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  8. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, you right saying that lots of high pr online directory list available here but if we talking about approval then they tanking more time to be approve. So it's better to see the latest directory links.

Amme john, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  9. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if do you mean approved?? try paid review , i will sure they will review your website fast...

suwandichen13, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  10. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this directory sites "Suwan". I submitted both directory paid and free already. And you right saying that payable directory website reviews our website too fast. But am just worried about free directory submission, they takes too much time to review our website.

Amme john, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Ammejohn directory sites today has an small impact or the worst nothing at all. Would you mind I ask what is your purpose in submitting in directories paid or free? Is it for traffic? rankings? Conversions?

@Devthakur high page rank directory are paid listings and if you want a prolonged exposures you need to replenish your paid link again and again because most of them are offering limited months or a year in listings.

KylieSweet, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  12. suwandichen13

Best Answers:
    you know why free submiission take lot time even year or maybe over than it, Because it free and everyone love freebies and submit all of their sites at once, and this process over and over again everyday and your website buried on below. SO that why some people use Paid Review to bypass the line. ^.^

suwandichen13, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  13. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Hi kylie, as per me it doesn't matter for what purpose am doing this directory submission. But am doing this then expecting some benefits. Anyway thank you so much.

Amme john, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  14. suwandichen13

Best Answers:
    Well, about impact to ranking who know it beside google it self. talking about purpose submitting Site on directory is gain targeted traffic from it, if you compared Visitor you gain from search engine maybe that minuscule but traffic you get from directory is most targeted visitors. ^.^

suwandichen13, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  15. masterpc

masterpc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Directories are the best for you ?

masterpc, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If it is taking an inordinate amount of time to get your site reviewed, approved, listed and or some type of response or denial, I suggest you try a different directory. If it's taking a long time the directory may not be actively administered any longer.

Mia, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  17. pifua

pifua Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a Dating related directory, I can approve within 24 hours: internet-dating-directory.org
    Directory pages have a very few links. That is what google likes :)

pifua, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  18. suwandichen13

Best Answers:
    it's seem you dont understand what about Very Few Links that google like, and that not about just Link in pages.

suwandichen13, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  19. pifua

pifua Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, that is not what I meant. You are correct, this is a bit miss-leading...
    Say I have paid for the URL to your site on the page.
    Page that has fewer URLs will give me more value with everything else being identical.

pifua, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  20. suwandichen13

Best Answers:
    if you talking about how many active links on a page. i can give you an example about it, you can see DMoz.org or botw.org they both have active links on pages. but that doesn't matter. That Google don't like is unrelated sidewide(blogroll) links that they put in purpose (like monthly sponsorship or known as paid links).

suwandichen13, Sep 7, 2015 IP