1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 89$/month and you will have your keyword at google first page ! Cheapest SEO services ever.

Discussion in 'Services' started by maverickk3, Oct 5, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Are these results long term or just churn and burns? Reason I ask is because people that usually guarantee first page results just spam the links and then they don't last long. I'm just saying you do that just asking before I purchased

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  2. maverickk3

maverickk3 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Franklin,
    i don't think that just spamming the links would have results in SEO nowadays.
    Our method is 100% whitehat and safe. Depends the competition some websites keep the results for months and sometimes not.
    Thanks for your question.

maverickk3, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    No problem thanks for the reply I've bookmarked this for later, I have a low competition website that I might need ranked

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  4. alfredthomson1

alfredthomson1 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Fake Reviews alert away from him:
    The guy "service Provider" come for post the review and gone".The account have a skype with name "samseoservices".
    The guys regularly post here Fake review .Total 6 Reviews posted with the gash of some time.
    Same for the guy "Seventh Army".He also posted 5 reviews On this thread

These are duplicates account.

alfredthomson1, Apr 10, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk and GuruCreation like this.
  5. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alfred , oh sorry ....i mean DP policeman (joker ) , first of all get a life or a woman :)
    joke.png

Secondary both of these users were our clients, i have full evidence if any of the mods needs paypal screenshots and keywords from their campaigns.
    I know is hard to sell your links here in DP and also i am checking your threads, you are doing a lot of mistakes, if you need any lessons please let me know :)
    800+ REAL clients and the hottest SEO thread in DP CAN'T be built with fake reviews son.
    Its the second time you are trying to ruin our thread and the only you earn is my ....
    Anyways .. HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYBODY .

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    maverickk3, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  6. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wonderwiz, please read our thread carefully, the price 89$/month is for low competition keywords, your keyword have medium competition and also your niche is really difficult.
    I gave you an offer, if you want you can accept it if not you are free to choose another SEO company.
    For your information, we have clients that pay us thousands per month (and no one call us scammers) . Also take your time and read our website too :

website.jpg

I am here the last 8 years and i have done hundreds of transactions, please watch your mouth and not acting like a kid.

maverickk3, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  7. MonitorSEO

MonitorSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MonitorSEO.com Customer Service is Standing By and Ready to start your NEW SEO Campaign TODAY!!! Starting at $89 per Low Competition Keyword; A MonitorSEO.com Campaign is very affordable and will get you headed toward page 1 of Google. Any Takers???

MonitorSEO.com Customer Service

By the way... As @maverickk3 stated - We are a legit SEO Company and have a huge customer database full of success stories to back it up. We do however apologize for any confusion with pricing... We are committed to getting our clients the lowest feasible pricing for the type of campaign we will need to establish for a customer to be successful.

Please let us know if you would like a Quote to start your campaign today, you will find that we employ effective methods that are very competitive even for higher competition keywords.

Best Regards!

MonitorSEO Customer Service
    Visit us at monitorseo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    MonitorSEO, May 21, 2015 IP
  8. collene

collene Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Duplicate accounts alert :

MonitorSEO
    maverickk3

maverick running two accounts clearly seeing ...

collene, Jul 3, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  9. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Idiot person alert :)
    We are partners with that person collene!!! If you had a business account you could easily see that this person is from USA and i am from Greece, also read some previous posts in order to understand easier what is really going on. I am really surprised with some users here, please get a life and stop wasting your time trying to ruin someone else thread!!!!!! The most funny is that there are idiots that like your post too!!! Come on guys, have a great weekend!

maverickk3, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  10. collene

collene Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Mind your language please,after one year Your wake up That He have a partners .Total 4 posts on this thread .He always come here to make a post only on this thread ..anyway I never want to spoil your business.

collene, Jul 4, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk and jaguar34 like this.
  11. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This company is a Big Scammer, ruined my Website permanently by building backlinks from Warez and spam forum profiles... And this person don't provide reports either and using Blackhat automated tools.... This person is clearly a scammer.

jaguar34, Jul 4, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  12. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jaguar i just report your post and i informed the mods for your 5 fake accounts here.
    Maybe next time you must be careful from who you ask for likes in your posts and also you must not saying lies in a public post.
    We have never used these kind of methods, warez forum profiles never work for SEO. By the way yesterday i checked your website and you have around 1000 of these links.
    Maybe the best solution for you is to just built your website from scratch. Just my 2 cents.

maverickk3, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    Maybe provide some proof instead of throwing wild allegations in the air?

lukey372, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  14. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I checked the thread page by page and it is loaded with negative reviews. What further proof would you need? An affidavit from a lawyer? Police reports? A court case ruling? Google underwriting this as spam and not working?
    Anyone with a grain of SEO knowledge can see this will never work, this is 2015 not 2005.
    I know one thing. Where there is smoke there is fire and in this case this is a rampant forest fire of negative reviews
    Also the attitude of the OP is very rude to say the least, which is odd as he is demanding politeness from his "customers". I would personally never do business with such a person.

@ OP I am not taking sides just stating facts. I hope you do not have anything against facts. Sorry, that was sarcasm and rhetoric.
    Carry on.

iamalive, Jul 20, 2015 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 and ryan_uk like this.
  15. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So gregevskye you checked our whole thread and is loaded with negative reviews ? Its ok negative advertising works too keep up the good work ;)

maverickk3, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  16. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This person is a big leir and says there Service never penalized website but the methods he uses are complete non-recommended, and the OP always lies to take orders... I ask OP if he builds links himself and uses non-recommended methods? Is he using SERP tracker for showing ranking of keywords? Again, people read negative reviews this service has and will do harm to your site than any nice thing, stay away from this person and push this person if he has damaged your SERP...

jaguar34, Jul 21, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  17. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jaguar as i told you in our chat, your website have thousands of links that we never builded.
    Our methods we use are 1000% whitehat and we never had a penalty in more than 700 websites in our database. NEITHER 1 sir ! All you have to do is to build your website from scratch.
    I am really sorry for that, if you need clear SEO services and not BS you know where to find me :) Get back to work and stop spamming our thread please.

PS: Well lets take a look above: wonderwiz is banned, collene is banned , i also informed DP mods what you are trying to do, you have opened 4 accounts here in DP trying to harm our business, so imagine who is the next here that will get banned forever :D

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    maverickk3, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  18. secondeye

secondeye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested.

secondeye, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  19. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello secondeye and thank you for your interest.
    Please PM me your website and the keywords you would like to rank.
    My skype: panagiotis.mavrikos

maverickk3, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  20. eabuilder

eabuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm already in top 100 (been doing some work on my "natural" link profile, have tons of no-follow links from blog commenting, manual, not spamming) - now I want some more aggressive SEO work targetted for some keywords. My current anchor texts have the name of my website mostly.

The keywords I'm targetting are small (~100 searches per month), but I need top 1-3 on the 1st page - do you think you can help? PM for more details.

eabuilder, Nov 9, 2015 IP