1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone miss me?! Fine, fine! Open Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Joshie, Jun 22, 2015.

Hey guys, I am sure there are many new members on here think "who the heck are you?" and some old members should remembers who I am but to these who "who the heck are you?" I am Joshie. I am blogger for many years, ever since 2007 and I have been on Digital Point for basically the rest of its life off and on from day when Digital Point Forums was almost new but I was inactive for more than a year or almost a year this time though (not longest but long).

Figured I'd drop by to say hello again but it's not the reason I create this topic just to say "OMGZ IM BACK! YO BETTA RUN!" or anything goofy like that but I wanted to make a topic to say how all of you have been doing lately for the past of a year? New baby, engaged, married, grew another nipple or what? Myself there aren't any big change or new for me as it's pretty much been same thing from almost a year ago sadly except becoming a bit more active blogging. The reason I randomly became inactive here was that one day I suddenly lost interest of.. Basically anything to do with the internet so it's just not Digital Point forums.

Open discussion! Did you recently got married? New baby? Or what, what has changed or news from a year to this day if you can think.

Joshie, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back @Joshie. Kind of eerie, but a few days ago, I was reading an old thread that had been resurrected by someone with a post and I saw one of your old posts and wondered what had happened to you. A few days later and I see this post!

Nothing much new for me to report, though I did start a thread on local foods for DPer's (see my signature) and it has been making me hungry ever since. :) Feel free to contribute some of your local foods, too!

jrbiz, Jun 23, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Judging by the amount of posts only @jrbiz missed you... The rest of us - not so much. :)

Just kidding. I too wondered a month or so ago if you had gotten burned out by that internet marketing thingy.

Are you going to disappear again for another year or so? I hope not.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    qwikad.com, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    That may well have been the Law of Attraction at work!

Anyway welcome back, Joshie! I think I can relate to losing interest in all things internet. At some point we all just need a change (of activity, of scenery, of location or whatever). I don't remember you but that's probably because even though I've been a DP member since late January 2013, I've only recently been active.

Looking forward to more posts from you.

P.S. Love your avatar, man!

abajan, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now that's somewhat eerie, a couple of days ago something was telling me that I should check up here and to catch up everything due to my absence. Bet you're a wizard or warlord who made a spell to tell me to get back to Digital Point, I am cursed dang you!

Speaking of local foods, I wish there are local foods here because over here there are nothing but corporations (Wal-Mart, Mcdonalds, Wendys etc) and there are not even one local food store nor local foods farm.

I sure did got burnt out, rather quickly actually because at that day I went cold turkey. Just shut everything out that is anything to do with internet, only internet I still need during that time was for Netflix and that is it.

I may not, I may disappear again for another year or so I don't know. I didn't even expected that I would disappear last time as it was sudden thing. Before I disappeared, I just stared at the monitor thinking that it was causing me frustrations too much so I just say ciao. Only I can say at this time is that I am interested in internet marketing, SEO, web development related etc more than ever.

Thank you Abajan, don't feel bad about not remembering me as I don't remember you myself either but good thing out of this is that we can get to know each others around here. Looking forward to read some of your posts as well my friend.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Joshie, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. bordello

bordello Notable Member

Best Answers:
    same here I am a member here from long time & suddenly I got bored from internet but I do come here sometimes to see what's going on ... I am sure not many members here will recognize me as well

bordello, Jun 29, 2015 IP