1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to create Website Template in Photoshop..??

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by j.1819, Jun 15, 2015.

1. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and then we wonder why you don't understand anything anyone is trying to tell you on these forums and nobody here can decipher your posts. That mix of broken Engrish and Yodish is such a mess you may as well have posted:

Seriously, that's how much sense most of your posts are making both in what you are saying, and how you are saying it... in a What country are you from? "What" ain't no country I ever heard of do they speak English in What? Say what again! I dare you I double dare you!!! kind of way.

deathshadow, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  2. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol if you actually read then I would but thats too much to ask... sigh!

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  3. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    Plus over 9000 get. He's either being willfully ignorant, or the ranguage rarrier is much more severe that I originally thought.

As usual, the first person to cry "troll" usually is one. It's about all I can figure from his made up fairy tale BS, sticking his head in the sand over actual arguments and offering little more than paper tigers as a defense.

4. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol is not that your "perfect grammar and spelling" rants look smart. Yeah I don't understand nonesense lol... :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  5. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    READ WHAT? Broken English that doesn't even make SENSE?!? What are you using Google translate from your native language to Japanese first and then to English? Your last three posts in this thread are such utterly broken incomprehensible nonsense, you make Yoda sound like a grammar Nazi.

Phil S likes this.
  6. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    So you don't even understand your own posts? Fascinating.

Phil S likes this.
  7. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    I would said in your case an intelligence barrier, is shame your perfectly grammar response won't make you look smart, girl I don't have time to explain "again" what is trolling you never see things when you are in a hole, your replies are more like mosquito bytes to me. Bye!

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  8. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:

Lol well you are replying to me right, I don't think you are smart enough for japanese? At least I am not the one obsessed with the spell checker an still look unintelligent. Is not like your rants have much sense have several sits lol :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  9. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    No is fascinating how you didn't get I was talking about you well irony is not for everyone lol :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  10. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    smh this two and their obssession with me, live your lives and stop caring so much about what I post or not, creepy... lol :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  11. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    Oh yes, because posting on three threads you've made on a forums where I've thousands of posts spanning a decade means I'm stalking you. Tell me another one Josephine.

You post bullshit, don't be surprised when established members call you on your bullshit; and to be frank that's about all you've done here.

12. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Woo woo woo well you manage to still be able to follow me dispite all those thousand posts. Seriously girl you can find more productive things to do than be so obsessed with what I say or not. :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  13. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    Girl?

14. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    ?

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  15. RezzRaygun

RezzRaygun Member

Best Answers:
    Well, i'm definitely entertained anyway.

RezzRaygun, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  16. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    @bussw83
    I think many of us would like you to post a couple (at least one) PSD-based designed site, which behaves properly, have proper markup, utilizes responsive design, and works cross-browser / cross-resolution. Googling throws up too many hits to sift through them all, and it's a pain in the ass since 99% of the crap that shows up doesn't work at all. Finding the hidden gem in all that manure is difficult, hence it would be beneficial if you could provide some links to properly coded sites that actually work as they should :)

The former links you posted (I think it was in this thread?) didn't fulfill more than maybe 1 out of 5 demands in that area - it might look okay on a full-HD or better desktop screen, but if you reduce the size of the browser window, or use Chrome's view-abilities, they fail horribly - hence they fail to provide us with a working example. So I, and probably others, are curious about whether or not you have anything to back up the statement - because, I have to admit, I'm leaning on the words of @deathshadow and others - there are no decent PSD-based web-designs out there, working cross-browser / cross-resolution and actually using proper coding standards. Prove me wrong, please!

PoPSiCLe, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  17. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    All this mistakes can be found on any website psd or not, I just post that to show how creative the designs are, but google search responsive psd templates, or responsive photoshop websites you will find many great stuff, :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  18. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    NOT if you understand even the simplest concepts of accessibility and graceful degradation. You get train wrecks of fixed widths, broken layouts, illegible colour contrasts, illegible static font sizes, and a nasty case of "semantics, what's that?" universally across the board.

It's why you'll find most developers who understand accessibility consider "Responsive PSD" to be an oxymoron akin to "advanced BASIC", "Sanitary Landfill" or "Twelve ounce pound cake".

19. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol you can build websites with whatever technique even if you still think is not possible... as long as you have the skills, there are many great things designed out there, anyone can google it :)

bussw83, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  20. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much. I will watch those from youtube for sure.

richardm55, Jun 20, 2015 IP