1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi what do you think about my website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by bussw83, Jun 13, 2015.

1. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol my english is not great but your comments prove that "grammar skills" are useless if you don't have anything smart or worthy to say lol at least I can still improve it if I want to... what do you have? a bunch useless sh*tty comment but with perfect grammar and spelling BRAVO!!!

Lol I don't know if you are tired, not paying attenting or what is your problem, what part of I am using a theme and it came with all that you are not getting?

Sure I wanted to learn and I did, the knowledge shared with me completely worth the trolling and useless crap.

So now that you realize that you gave all that wortheless rant because you didn't take the time to read the post and previews comments you keep vomiting more sh*t?

Since when working with a bad theme make you not know much about web designing Mr. Know it all? I did some research and that had happen to people that are senior designers with even 20 years of experience. Seriously, do you know how many senior designers got those issues, and that they keep having them because a designer never stop learning? No you will never get it because you are too self absorbed and full of sh*t

Regarding the niche keywords that is how experts that are making millions are doing it... again is working for me and for them.

NO, I am seriously not understanding why you cannot get over the fact that your comments are not helpful and worthless for my case.

Didn't you see when I discuss that with another member that was smart enough to ask me? Of course you didn't ....

BINGO my interest to your boloni is beyond Zero is actually negative.

So start reading before sticking your nose in a post that has been resolved, thinking that being a retard is something to be proud of, and calling other person stupid after all the your delusional and incoherent ramblings you post.

Seriously Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
    Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid.

Lol move on....

Smh... :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  2. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol exactly, that is the problem getting into something and not knowing the facts I find that idiotic too, this troll asummed that I made the code, and all the coding mistakes were mine because he didn't take the time to read the other comments, he just wanted to be a troll.

And since you haven't read everything you didn't know how I took the advice of the people that were not trolling.

I already talked to another member that actually was helpful about the problem with the code. He knows that it came with the theme, bootstrap etc.etc. Because he took the time to gather info before ranting.

See what I mean? that is the problem when you get in to something and don't know what is going on.

Thanks anyway for your comment :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  3. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Karen, I am working on those freebies, that was a great advice, of course I will work it out, I think that with all I learned I will do much better.

Yeah I was thinking yesterday about another theme, this one is getting too heavy anyway. I think I will move it to other folder since I still need the wordpress page, I have other HTML designs that will work better as a home page.

I think about it and I came up with a plan to lower the price, I will convert the other features in up sales that they can choose if they want tok, thanks again I have learned a lot from you :)

bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats nice of you to say. I only had a couple of simple suggestions. I dont know enough about all that coding stuff to advise you. But you should sift through this entire thread and pick from it the things that you can do. Try to ignore the tone, and pull from it the messages of wisdom and experience. There are some very smart replies here. Good luck.

Karen May Jones, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  5. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I have picked all what was usefull for me and dissed the rest, I see in your signature that you have a blog posting business, do you have an articule division? I am always needing content lol :)

bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  6. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont want to go off topic in your thread. I'll msg you later to talk about content. The business does not belong to me. I work for them and also send referrals. Thank you. I will contact you outside of this thread.

Karen May Jones, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  7. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Sure :)

bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  8. Phil S

Phil S Member

Best Answers:
    ...is that all you got? It was just getting interesting, I even popped me some kernels...

I sincerely hope that one shiny, not-so-distant day you wake up in the morning, and as you brush your teeth and think about this thread you virtually laugh in our face while wiping your mouth with a stack of 100's this business brings you every millisecond, knowing the difference between trolling and harsh, yet productive criticism.

Sixteen predicates in a single sentence? Mom you were right, I was never fit to be a writer. I actually though I was fooling my teacher by making you write my essays...

Who cares what they think, we're still entitled to our dreams. We can be whatever we want do be, I'll be a writer and you... you can be a successful landing page designer for instance. To think that I even told you to grow a thicker skin at some point... Look at you, fending off the trolls like a boss!

There's just one thing you have to tell me, @bussw83. What exactly does "boloni" stand for?

Phil S, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  9. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Web bologna has a first name, spelled E R I C... Web bologna has a second name it's M E Y E R.

deathshadow, Jun 15, 2015 IP
    Phil S likes this.
  10. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What part of it's a steaming pile of manure that should be thrown out in its entirety are you not getting? EVEN if it's a existing template you should FIX IT! If you lack the skills to fix it how are you qualified to even have chosen it in the first place?!?

Just because it's some crappy off the shelf template doesn't mean you shouldn't FIX IT or at the very least TRY and address some of the problems -- and if you aren't qualified to fix it find someone who is.

But no, you just WANT to be a failure and could give a flying purple fish about anyone actually visiting the page. Understood. Enjoy being scammed and deluded by every fly by night sleazeball practice out there.

deathshadow, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  11. Phil S

Phil S Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't that the "reset person"? Gotta love a stylesheet whose half resets properties and the other half re-declares what shouldn't have been reset in the first place. What a genius that man is. A ginger who manages to procreate is deserves every bit of that title.

Really disappointed, to be honest with you. I thought it'd be something edible. If you can't eat it, it's baloney!

Phil S, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  12. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol thank you for proving what I have been saying. That is a nice ilusion but I normally dont think much about what is not useful for me and I doubt that will change in the future. Well whatever works for you.

Yeah thanks the only thing you can do with trolls is to put them in their place

Hahaha Boloni is just something an italian friend of mine loves to say as a diss :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    bussw83, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  13. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol you are a mess I have said 40 times that I am starting with wordpress, and you keep bringing that up as you made the ultimate discovery and as something someone should be shamed about, lol who in this world think that you anyone can work smoothly with worpress back end without any experience or guidance? Oh well lol I am not surprised anymore because you don't read, think or analize what your saying you just troll and rant.

But you will stick to that since I call you out for sticking your nose here without knowing what's up.
    Hahahaha for real how arrogant, narcisistic and delusional you have to be to think that ignoring your crap would affect someone's life or faith? Wooo wooo woo damn... how long will you keep whining because I didn't find your boloni useful?

Lol is not the end of the world get over it :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    bussw83, Jun 16, 2015 IP