1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote my Fiverr Gig and make lot Earing??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Muhammad Sadiq, Jun 12, 2015.

I'm new to this forum and I have a big problem. please help me How to promote my Fiverr Gig and make good customers?? What are the ways do they promote through their Gig. Please see my profile and guide me thanks https://www.fiverr.com/sadiq_2223

Muhammad Sadiq, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want to get orders on Fiverr, you have to promote your services the same way that you would on any other website. You could try social media, blogging, etc. It is more than just putting up the gig and expecting orders to flow in. There are too many people on Fiverr offering the same services with thousands of positive reviews. Lastly, conversing with others in the Fiverr forum helps.

funmom91, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  3. Dipendra Pokharel

Dipendra Pokharel Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually I am not a fiverr pro but I recently followed some guidelines and got more than 15 orders in two months. Actually gradually you see some changes when you start to follow these things.

1.. First create a GIG that would really be helpful. Check other gigs related to your service.

2.. Collect some reviews - 75% of people do not buy things without reviews. So create a different account, order your gig and then get some reviews. Ask your friends and get some 3 reviews before you could increase your rate of orders.

3.. Get some hits to your fiverr gig - You could buy some traffic on fiverr to get some traffic to your gig.

4.. Now you may see some orders coming by naturally. Have a good response rate, on time delivery and ask for 5 star rating. The impressions and views on your gig will gradually increase and you will soon establish as a reputed seller. Once you have reputation, your orders will increase eventually.

5.. If you have a website or a blog with some followers, promote your gigs there.

Cheers and best of luck.

Dipendra Pokharel, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  4. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    From personal experience - it is difficult to get Gigs at the start but when you do get a few, things start to improve.

It is pretty much impossible to create a unique gig as other people on Fiverr will provide the same gig as you. The only thing that you can do is to make your presentation better. Write your gig like a sales page - hire a copywriter if you can't do it yourself.

Make sure you always deliver what you promise and slowly you will see a rising trend in your fiverr orders.

uttoransen, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  5. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can add video's to your gigs this makes them stand out and people are more likely to buy a gig if it has a video with it explaining everything.
    The best part is you can hire someone one fiverr to make the video for you.Give it a try and you should see some results.

murfe, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  6. Muhammad Sadiq

Muhammad Sadiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Dipendra Pokharel guide me is very helpfull

Muhammad Sadiq, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  7. Nonilol

Nonilol Member

Best Answers:
    Just do some SEO to it like you would do with any other website.

There are some great basic SEO guides here on DP.

Nonilol, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  8. lemontwist

lemontwist Member

Best Answers:
    I hire people through Fiverr frequently and the best advice I can give you is to be honest about your work and abilities. I have hired "logo designers" based on photos they have in their portfolio and what they have sent me is nothing like the style or quality of the photos. I have even done image searches and found the photos they are using have been taken from other people.

The other thing is to follow up promptly when you need to do a revision of any kind. I have had some really good work done by others and would have hired them again except when I had to have something slightly revised they took longer than the original gig to follow through.

Ok, one more thing. Don't wait until just before your deadline is up to message the gig about their order. This is a sure sign that you are late starting and won't be putting a lot of time and effort on my gig.

lemontwist, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  9. Muhammad Sadiq

Muhammad Sadiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you lemonwidt

Muhammad Sadiq, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  10. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't offer what everyone is offering. Look at what people are offering and offer more or something different. You want to stand out from the crowd.

ablaye, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  11. Rafael Alvarez

Rafael Alvarez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty good answer ill check that strategy

Rafael Alvarez, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  12. Miezo

Miezo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there is many ways you can promote your Gig in without spending any money on it.
    First thing you need to craft your Gig perfectly (check how to do so here http://freelancers.city/how-to-register-add-new-gig-and-earn-money-online-from-fiverr-part2/)
    Second thing you need to know how to promote your Gig to social media and how to get the most number of buyer requests to apply to.
    Then you will defiantly get orders increase gradually.

Miezo, Apr 17, 2017 IP