1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Other than PayPal who offers payment processing

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Paula Stano, Jun 8, 2015.

Other than PayPal are there any other companies that will provide payment processing for a smaller merchant fee? Trying to start up my own non for profit and not sure what is the best way to go or who else to reach out to or if because PayPal is accepted worldwide are they the safest and best bet.

Thanks
    Paula

Paula Stano, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Even though PayPal is the web's most trusted source for money transactions.You do have other options.
    Like Payza,but if you are planning on making large transactions with your non-profit then may I suggest opening up your own merchant account.

murfe, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    skrill and 2co may be options.

fionix, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  4. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    You can check 2checkout, Authorize.net and Skrill formerly known as Moneybookers.

Andy-Jones, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What about Amazon?

Karen May Jones, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  6. Nochexman

Nochexman Member

Best Answers:
    If you are in Europe, including the UK, you could use Nochex.

Nochexman, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  7. Cristina Velasco

Cristina Velasco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2checkout, Authorize.net

Cristina Velasco, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  8. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Skrill with its low fees could be a worthy alternative for your consideration. Skrill, like Paypal is globally used and is widely popular due to its lower merchant fees. Another option you can consider is Authorize.net which has been around for a long time.

Andy-Jones, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  9. Freeack

Freeack Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello I'm Aron found out about this forum site while surfing the internet. I am interested in Banking and Finance discussions so please if you need my help do not hesitate and I may need your help as well in the coming days. Thanks for accepting me!

Freeack, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  10. superdrive

superdrive Member

Best Answers:
    Use Dwolla.com a new alternative to paypal and others! I offer multiple options for payment...a new method is to use wire transfer through you usa bank account and double check with bank and PCI compliance, you should be able to have users use their credit or bank card into the field and then have it transferred directly to your bank account.

superdrive, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  11. Charlie Centa

Charlie Centa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are loads out there but it really depends on where your business is based. If you're in the US then I would recommend trying out Authorize.net. It's highly trusted over there.
    If you're in the UK I would give SagePay a go. Sage has been around for years and everyone knows it as a reliable company.

Charlie Centa, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  12. Freeack

Freeack Peon

Best Answers:
    Freeack, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  13. Kevin_42

Kevin_42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal has some disadvantages, do you guys know that a buyer who purchased from your store , or a person that paid to you for a service can just file a dispute and get his money back. Due to Paypal strict procedures that protect the buyers, lots of bad people are taking advantage of it and damaging the sellers and service providers.

Kevin_42, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  14. HostHonor

HostHonor Member

Best Answers:
    Skrill and Payza are good alternatives you might want to consider.

HostHonor, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  15. hareramji

hareramji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone who has used Paypal to pay for orders know that when paying for any goods sold online whether tangible (Physical goods i.e. clothing...etc) or intangible (non-physical goods i.e. softwares, subscriptions, online services...etc) you can choose to pay for the order directly from your bank accounts linked to your Paypal or your Credit/debit cards.
    This being said, is there any other Payment processor that can carry out direct payments for online orders from Bank accounts without the need of using a Visa/Mastercard Debit card linked to the bank account, in other words to process payments just using the chequing account information such as Account number, routing number, transit code, sort code...etc?
    The ability to pay for an online order using your bank account without the need of having a Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card .

hareramji, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  16. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes there are a lot ways for payment processing. Like skrill, payoneer, payza and many other. I am using payoneer at the moment and it is an good alternative to paypal :)

bojan92, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  17. gene438

gene438 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will jump in and give my opinion because I think good service deserves as much attention as does bad service

I have worked for the last year with 2Checkout. I must say that it has been a total pleasure and they have been very
    helpful in integrating their system into one of my websites.

Additionally, I like that there is no monthly minimums and the rate is on par with the industry. Also, this gives me one vendor
    for everything....Visa, MC, AmEx, and Paypal....

Top notch company in my opinion and I have no affiliation with them other than as a customer.

gene438, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  18. CoastWeb

CoastWeb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are based in Australia or New Zealand there is Paymate (www.paymate.com/cms/)

CoastWeb, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  19. legionhoster

legionhoster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many.... namely Skrill, Payza, BTC, LTC, PaySafeCard, PerfectMoney, and many more.

legionhoster, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  20. AdvancedSolutions

AdvancedSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Other than PayPal who offers payment processing"
    As I know there are lots of money processors around the world that offer services other than PayPal. It depends where you are from (location and their accessibility in the area - you need to choose wisely)I personally prefer to use and recommend you guys to use Bank Merchants for the security of your money or buyer's money since PayPal have some disadvantages (money back guarantee - tendency that buyer's may withdraw their payment online). You can use Bank Merchants instead, they offer credit/debit cards acceptance in payment processing directly attached to your account and it is usually 3 to 4 days processing. It depends on location etc. It is safer to use Bank Merchants. Hope this may help.

AdvancedSolutions, Sep 2, 2015 IP