1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank a gig higher on Fiverr

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markinternet, Jun 5, 2015.

Many people struggle with higher fiverr ranking. Fiverr gig ranking is based on popularity, rating or by date of gig. In other words you need to to get as many people as possible to your gig via promotional methods outside of fiverr.The more views the higher you rank.

Lets look at first fiverr SEO. I am not talking about google here but optimisation with fverr itself and there are many ways to boost your ranking by understanding exactly what is fiverr SEO.

You need to know about the fiverr SEO filters at play.

1. Add Video. This is a big factor that no only does fiver recognise as very important but plays a major part in its ranking criteria. Personally your customers may not even care whether you show a video or not although its does build some level of trust for sure but with fiverr its essential.

2. Have New Offers. Now on one sense this is ridiculous right why on earth would you have a new offer when others are already popular and have been ranked for longer but with the reverse herd mentality you can stand out like a hot cross bun by freshening things up and standing out of the crowd. Of course this can go against you especially if you have categorised what you are selling wrongly. This leads on to my next point.

3. Relevant Category selection. Choose carefully your category and make sure its congruent to your offer.

4. Keywords for titles. Not just any only keywords but laser targeted buyer keywords with a punch.Ask yourself if you were looking for this gig as a buyer what words would you use to search? Remember Fiverr like ebay is a buyers playform so think like a buyer.

Remember you want to get as close as you can to 100% ratings to rank as high as you can. So do what ever you can to make your customers have that wonderful clown smile all the time and answer as many queries as possible. Be helpful and you will be fine.

I hear cases of people using fake vistors to fiverr gigs, its madness. Do this right with your ethics in the right place. Send real people to your gigs using facebook, twitter to add even more exposure. Always believe in your product and ask for constant feedback from your fiverr gigs.

I think its personally worth finding the top fiverr sellers and buying a few of their offers and seing what they are doing and model the best. How are they presenting their offers. What perception do I have of their offers in relation to other sellers.

Other tips I can give for ranking are do more than what´s expected of you, which means over deliver on the value. Do more than your competitors on fiverr are doing, stand out be the bees knees and be the best as otherwise your competitors will beat you to the punch. Rise above the crowd with excellence and amazing quality.

Not just one word of warning you don't want to be working 18 hour days just to deliver $5 offer. which means you need to find something you can work less like do in 10 mins packed with value and sell more units. Reputation is everything so focus on delivering maximum quality, show a portfolio of your work through loads of samples with your work especially if its copywriting, graphics, logos etc

You can always of course purchase an Fiverr SEO report on fiverr for more strategies.

Hope this really helps you out.

mark healy

markinternet, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great post very informative.I love fiverr and have been using them for years.

murfe, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  3. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks murfe glad you enjoyed it.

markinternet, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  4. Aditya Thakur

Aditya Thakur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am still struggling for ranking a fiverr gig. I did all of the above but not getting even a single order any suggestion for me ?

Aditya Thakur, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  5. Marcin Curst

Marcin Curst Member

Best Answers:
    Hight quality
    -title
    -photos
    -video [talking Your head]
    -description

The most important 5 stars reviews by [exchange groups search in google and facebook]
    -exchange fiverr group etc

Marcin Curst, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  6. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah fiverr is a great network and pretty simple to do. Great way to get your feet wet and even take off and start a whole new career just with fiverr. Playing around with my titles and including it in the body based on what is trending.

EPol83, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  7. Aditya Thakur

Aditya Thakur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I got an idea of playing with titles based on trending :)

Aditya Thakur, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  8. ps597

ps597 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing "how to rank fiverr gig" and it is really working methods.

ps597, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  9. ps597

ps597 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://sharmablogs.com/ways-to-rank-your-gigs-in-fiverr-search-engine-get-order/

ps597, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  10. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't used Fiver ever but have seen and heard a lot about it from those looking for freelancers.

Mehdi.b, Mar 2, 2016 IP