1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding article spinning software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bob25, Jun 4, 2015.

I just read a post at the Warrior forum about article spinners producing nothing but junk and had to get this off my chest. An article spinner IS JUST A TOOL. If you expect to just press a button and you're done sure it'll produce rubbish. But if you MANUALLY spin the paragraphs AND sentences you can produce hundreds of readable articles that will pass at ezinearticles.com. I've done it numerous times.

If you need two or three articles you'll be far better off (and much faster) just writing them without a spinner. But, if need hundreds of unique articles for backlinks or targeting different keywords you'll save a ton of time using a spinner.

A spinner IS JUST A TOOL. An example, I create next to rubbish with Photoshop, yet no one would call Photoshop rubbish. It's how the tool is used.

Lots of SEO software can be used to help with SEO and save time while producing good results. Yet it can also be abused and wind up getting your site penalized or de-indexed as well. It's how the tool is used.

bob25, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article spinners are terrible! Not only is it plagiarism, but they spit out terrible and grammatically incorrect content to boot. I would NEVER use them and anyone who values quality, unique content shouldn't either...

Jameyson MacDonald, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  3. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If all you're doing is replacing the synonyms then yes all you'll get is at best badly SPUN articles. Go back and read the part about rewriting paragraphs and sentences. Who said anything about replacing synonyms. Like I said WRITING one or two articles will produce better articles. Replacing synonyms will take a minute or two and produces sub-standard articles. Re-writing "Super Spun" articles take several hours and if done right.

Like I trying to point out is how you use the article spinning software that counts. It's not the software, but how it's used. I produce bad graphics with Photoshop because I'm not artistic. Does this make Photoshop bad software that produces rubbish. Yes, for me. But it's not the software.

Here's a link, scroll down and these folks would disagree that spinning produces junk:
    http://articlebuilder.net/

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    bob25, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  4. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is what article spinning software (AKA "article spinners") does, it replaces major words with synonyms. It's automated and does not "rewrite paragraphs"...

Jameyson MacDonald, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it does not write paragraphs. YOU write the paragraphs. That's why I'm saying to correctly use a spinner and make it worth your time takes HOURS not a few clicks to spin the article. That's what I mean when I say it's HOW you use the software. And yes you can use some spinners to rewrite paragraphs/sentences or to simply replace (not spin) words and phrases. You're referring to "one click" spinning. The link above is for a large database of Super Spun" articles. You're referring to "one click" synonym replacement or spinning. I'm not. They're two different animals. Most people have a negative view of spinning, and yes for several articles writing them yourself is best. But if you need hundreds of articles it would take to long to write, or cost to much to outsource. Both written and spun articles have their uses. Spinning software is merely a tool, not or bad. It's the person doing the spinning that's good or bad.

An example. I could use thebestspinner.com to create "Super Spun" articles like those mentioned in the link above. Or I could just click a few buttons and turn out pure rubbish. All with the same software.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    bob25, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  6. vanlill020

vanlill020 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many yes and no's on using article spinners.Maybe on tier two and below.But i would never use a article spinner on money sites or even tier one sites.Especially after so many changes in the search engines like Google!Will discard any content that is in a pattern of such shuffled phrases!But again article spinners does have best results with manually spinning with linking purposes.Good post on the topic!

vanlill020, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, this type of tools is just a thing of the past now. It is not anymore relevant.
    The problem is, some people only want to cut-short their efforts and expect something big.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 10, 2015 IP