1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ASO (App Store Optimization)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alia sharma, Jun 2, 2015.

Hiii Guys,

I have multiple apps and i want to promote my apps on appstore.
    Can you please suggest me the free ASO factors?
    How to promote Apps on Appstore?

Alia sharma, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you do any research in the forum or outside to get answers ? if yes i will try helping u by doing my bit as well

garry420, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is so many way to promote your app some important factor is below:-

TV Advertising
    Social Media Marketing
    Co-Promotional Partnerships
    Use Your Own Mobile Site
    Get Your Users To Rate Your App
    Make Your App Buzz-Worthy
    App of the Day
    :- Have your app featured on an "App of the Day" service, such as App-o-Day(http://www.appoday.com/)
    Create a product video & Publish in top video posting sites like youtube.
    Use Dubbler
    Post on Pinterest
    Be obsessive about resolving negative reviews.
    Optimize your email signature.
    Consider offering a promotional price.

Aryans, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alia, increse your app reviews and downloads and use right title and icon for you app

meethi jain, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't heard about the ASO word until now.. Well, maybe the Social Media sites are the most important for this niche! :)

patco, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  6. seasiaconsulting

seasiaconsulting Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your app for relevant title and logo, let users to rate your app and in case of negative reviews try to resolve with appropriate answer, explain everything to users may help to get your app on the top in Google App store.

seasiaconsulting, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  7. TryMyApps

TryMyApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings, Alia,

I think you could consider to promote your apps based on the following factors of Apple Algorithm:

1. App utilisation (length of use, duration, retention app staytime, uninstall)
    2. App searches
    3. No. of downloads
    4. App ratings and reviews

So I suggest you to optimize your Keywords, use sneak peek, and interact with your app lovers.

* Keywords Optimization:

Keywords are the top important and Long-tail keywords are highly converted based on my experience. Here are my tips and hope they could help you:

1) Do app competitors research, contain their keywords in your keywords;----it means that your app will be shown under search results even if the app users were trying to search the app competitors' keywords;

2) Use keywords selecting tools like sensortower, searchman, mobileaction to filter and choose the best keywords which could show your apps' advantage right on the spot;

* "Sneak Peek" Strategies:

People usually get interested in what they could not have for now and they would run for registration. Here are some tricks:

1) A video promo, screenshots from your app, or just text like a blog post describing what your app will be about.;---Get the app users interested.

2) Price drop for instant higher downloads;----If your app is at a high cost in the beginning, after a few days, give a quick, striking price drop for only a few days like 3-5 days, and notify the users that the higher price would be restored after 3-5 days. That is human psychology that drives users to purchase your app during the discounted/ promotional period.

* Interaction with Users

Users are the end customers who are the main source to bring us organic traffic for app promoting and marketing. Here is how I do:

1) Share app information and update it time to time on social networks like Google+,facebook, twitter, blogs on tumblr, wordpress, etc.

2) Invite the happy users to leave good comments and advise them to never hesitate to share my apps with their friends, families.

3) Listen to users' feedback and make improvements accordingly: Update them when issues are resolved.

Jasmine from TryMyApps.com

TryMyApps, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  8. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Here are the best five free ways to promote your app for more downloads. These five tips will definitely help to enhance an app success.
    http://appstimes.in/five-free-ways-to-promote-your-app-to-get-more-downloads/

swasa, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  9. isharamob

isharamob Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, there is some rules that will help you to improve your ASO.

· First, you should pay attention to the keyword research in such services as SensorTower. You have to choose the right keyword, be wise and select it if you can compete with other apps which use it
    · Those who will read your app description are real humans, so don’t stuff it only with keywords
    · Your app’s title should be memorable, it must involve your chief keywords
    · Screenshots of your app must attract attention. So don’t take simple shots, make them shine! Don’t let that part of your app page become boring.
    · Your app trailer should be both informative and entertaining. It can show not only the purpose of your app but also creativity of the developers
    · Try to reply negative reviews as fast as you can at appstore and highlight positive ones
    · Your app logo is the first thing which potential users see scrolling appstore. So try to make it more noticeable
    · The category you choose for your app will determine your ranking in special area in the appstore. And it gives your potential users a better understanding of your app options
    · Keep an eye on your competitors, you might be missing smth
    · If you want to put a price to your app, put only those that make sense, cause there are a lot of free apps. You should make special offers to your users
    · Keep in mind that appstores in different countries require separate keyword research. Include local phrases, slang.

isharamob, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  10. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    You have to add SEO friendly Title & Description in your app & submit it to Google App Store.

deepakrajput, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  11. Patel Jignesh

Patel Jignesh Peon

Best Answers:
    such a great information sharing ... really i appreciate to all to share

Patel Jignesh, May 26, 2017 IP
  12. Shawn Steven

Shawn Steven Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey just read your thread, if anyone of you wants ASO services then you must look for a top ASO agency

Shawn Steven, Oct 12, 2020 IP