1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

h12-media.com review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dungdenvn, Jan 19, 2014.

1. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    The worst rates sofar. Bad bad
    [​IMG]

bale, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  2. H12 Business Development

H12 Business Development Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone,

We came across here while we were checking out the comments on our platform. It is appropriate to respond these queries, as we have modified our platform recently.

We would like to clarify the issues addressed here;

(i)According to the shared stats, it would be more suitable to use eCPM instead of CPM, as campaigns are not only CPM ones, they also include CPC and CPA)campaigns as well. Therefore, it is better to put eCPM as average 1000 impression revenue.

(ii)Website revenues depend on many variables such as the number of banners per page, location of the banners, country, user device types (mobile/desktop), conversion rates (for CPA campaigns), referring domain names brand safety (for premium CPM campaigns), daily unique number of visitors, etc.

(iii)We developed a system for partners who wish to take part in CPM-only campaigns (campaigns which pay per impression) with floor CPM price and passback banner-type option. This option is only available for websites which have brand-safe content and domain. This floor-CPM model guarantees website owners their revenues for each 1000 impressions up to 40% fill rate.

Best Regards

H12 Business Development Team

3. blueskyfile

blueskyfile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not good

blueskyfile, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. H12 Business Development

H12 Business Development Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for trying our product. Could you please specify what aspect you found negative? We welcome all feedback to improve our services.

Best Regards

H12 Business Development

5. blueskyfile

blueskyfile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The click rate is so low.

blueskyfile, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like H12-media is listening to publishers and makes changes... just received newsletter "Announcing "Minimum CPM Pricing Model" that guarantees your revenues for each banner impression!"

webmoney, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  7. blueskyfile

blueskyfile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best and I will try again you company.

blueskyfile, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  8. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I am using h12 media ads on my websites which have good traffic. In the beginning H12 Media is increasing my eCPM rates but slowly and steadly they have decreased my eCPM even I was expecting more from H12 media. I have attached earning report with this post please suggest me good advertising network with good eCPM rates

My websites : http://www.Pakistanigirlspictures.com/
    http://www.webtvstreams.com/

Attached Files:

mudaber, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $0.05 for Pakistan traffic is pretty good tbh. Also I really wouldn't call going from $0.06 -> $0.05 is a steady decrease.

lukey372, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  10. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    First of all I do not have only traffic from pakistan is have india and us traffic too. Secondly ecpm rate was started from 0.7$ which is now 0.4$ if you have any idea about high paying publisher for my type of websites then suggest me must

mudaber, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's all tier 3 traffic you're lucky you are not getting $0.01 - $0.02 for that traffic.

lukey372, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  12. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    luckey372 I think you are representative of H12 Media team who is only defending the advertising company :) there are many people from above countries who are getting earn handsome amount with the same traffic. But unfortunately problem is that I have never tried any other publisher despite of adsense and I had submitted my question only for good suggestions not for defense of advertiser ;)

mudaber, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does it look like I work for h12-media? Ask @wrekoniz3 I have nothing to do with this company.
    Also my username is Lukey372, not Luckey372. I know you submitted this information but you still fail to grasp the concept that no one will pay top dollars for tier 3 traffic. I would be happy with what you're getting and move on.

lukey372, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you think should be invalidated just on the merit of your lack of experience. No people are not getting huge earnings with the same traffic. Just because 1 publisher earns well with US traffic for example doesn't mean that you are automatically going to earn great rates in the US, you have different traffic. You have different people coming to your site, your site is a different site, has different advertiser interest, it has a different history, people are coming to your site at different times, and from different places. So, no it is not the same traffic.

and no @lukey372 is not a rep at h12, neither am I.

Best advice anyone can give you is now that you are not using AdSense, get used to being paid peanuts. Start focusing on driving quality traffic, and volume. Focus on SEO, focus on building your site to be better and focus less on trying to penny pinch your rates, maybe there are reasons your rates a declining? Maybe loss of advertiser interest? Maybe poor performance? Instead of refusing to look at what YOU are doing, you should be looking at what you can do to make your site more attractive and valuable to an advertiser while maintaining your vision and integrity for your viewers.

wrekoniz3, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  15. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    My dear friends.
    I have many websites and they have different kinds of traffic and I better know that Pakistani oand Indian traffic is how much valuable. I am already getting earn from my other websites with the same contents from propellerads.com. My post was only to get information about new best publishers not like h12 media or infolinks.

mudaber, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  16. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I had selected next day payment but unfortunately my payment is still pending at h12 media :( I have already leave them due to low cpm rates in the begining they are paying me 0.07$ cpm but slow and studly they decreased cpm which was at the end 0.02 cpm. But now I am here for my payment :(

Attached Files:

mudaber, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  17. nick28

nick28 Member

Best Answers:
    h12-media is for me big SCAM and cheater, why big SCAM, because some SCAM Adnetwork doesn't pay at all from the beginning and everyone knows fast that they are SCAM, but H12-media does the trick, they pay little amounts one or two times and after that when the amounts get bigger and bigger they refuse to pay and cancel immadiatly the payment and close the account.
    It happened too me and they refused me to pay 1470 Dollar my last payment for weeks without any proofs, because of allegedly ONE DAY that the traffic was not normal and they pretend I would push my traffic high for just one day.
    I asked them many time to give me the proof to understand where the mistake is or what was going wrong, but no Proofs till now.

I have good going sites and have been working with lot of Adnetworks for years and don't need to do that never and not just for ONE day, it is ridicolous to work with them 2 months long with generic traffics and suddenly for just one day make fake traffic? Every child can differ the generic traffic from fake traffic nowaday. Maybe my site was under attack at this one day or they increased my last day traffic to accuse me and refuse me the last big amount.
    Otherwise they would give me proof for my fake traffics for that 2 months I asked them many times and besides, they emailed me one day and asked me to work with, it means they knew my site and knew how good my traffics are.

I think that some adnetworks underestimate the power of Publishers and Advertisers. Without them no Adnetwork can exist at all, and they have to learn to give always a proof for that what they say and don't cheat the Advetisers and Publishers. They are between the Advertisers and Publishers and must be always honest to both for that reason they become revshare. A good solid and honest Adnetwork can exist forever.
    Such Adnetworks which don't pay the Publishers, they cheat Advertisers too, because they pretend to give the money back to Advertisers, but it is not true, where is the proof that they do, I bet no One of them can bring a proof that they do.

Advertisers and Publishers are fed up to be cheated from some Adnetworks, so I thinks they should stay toghether against SCAM Adnetworks and request always proofs from them.

For me H12-media is SCAM and blacklisted by me, it is up to you to work with or not.

nick28, May 24, 2015 IP
  18. nick28

nick28 Member

Best Answers:

Update to this report:
    For what a reason I don't know, they changed their mind ( maybe they have seen no fraud at my end) and have reopened my Account today again and Paid my last Amount.

But I had many email conversations before writing the above Post and they didn't seem to change thier mind and suddenly today, I have seen that big suprise....

Any way I thought you should know, that I have been paid and my account is reativated again, whether I work with them , I don't know at the moment, I should give it a try again, but this time very carefully, just maybe one ad tag to see how it goes.

nick28, May 26, 2015 IP
  19. RNHalawi.com

RNHalawi.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried h12-media.com for 3 days on my site (60% Asian traffic & 40% US traffic) and my earnings is above $25 (minimum payout via paypal) and H12 is not a scam as for my own experience.. and Im using them for about 2 weeks now. I will post more reviews soon.

I choose Paypal Next Day Payment but with 10% fee. ( Paypal Net-30 Payment / no fee)
    Total Amount - $30.16 USD
    Fees - $3.02 USD
    Net Amount - $27.15 USD
    6/15/2015

note: You can request up to 2 payments for each month.

RNHalawi.com, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  20. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    eCPM rate is low but they pay . Even little bit late :)

mudaber, Jun 29, 2015 IP