1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Information

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Aryans, May 14, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for create informative portal on world wide, I'm planning for just add adsense only in this portal, I heard in India its little bit tough to maintain adsense account compare to other countries? (Personally I don't believe this and I searched too but didn't find any kind of update or article related this) Anybody heard or face that kind of issue?

Thanks
    Aryans

Aryans, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, as long as you are legit publisher you should be fine no matter you belong to which country.

blogdum, May 14, 2015 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are from India (and a few other countries), your site has to be at least six months old before applying.
    It is not harder to get approved if you are from India, its just that so many crap websites are produced from India, they regularly get rejected.

Agent000, May 14, 2015 IP
  4. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    What is the deal with India? Why is there so many crappy sites coming from there and why is there so many Indians working in the industry so poorly? This forum is 90% Indian people giving out 10 year old advice, why is that?

GregWR, May 14, 2015 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I already saw lots of advice which are given by others (Not indians) that's really use less so don't blame only indian, one more thing here we are discussing about adsense account in India, NOT THIS, if you don't have words regarding this thread then better don't add useless words here....

Aryans, May 14, 2015 IP
  6. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I didn't know this... can anybody else confirm this information?

SCnetwork, May 17, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Agent000, May 17, 2015 IP
  8. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Obviously you see that I'm not from India, I'm just surprised with this rule, because it's not common in my part of the World - Europe.

However, thanks for information (link).

SCnetwork, May 17, 2015 IP
  9. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you are applying adsense from India then your site at-least 6 month old.

Aryans, May 17, 2015 IP
  10. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    That is discrimination! Shame on You - G.

SCnetwork, May 18, 2015 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    No its not discrimination. Its Google's policy. They have the policy as India is responsible for so many of the crap and useless sites that were clogging up the application process.

Agent000, May 18, 2015 IP
  12. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with you, just because some of them are "Junkers"... Google punishes the whole country, or better said, it make difference in comparison to the rest of the World.

I'm sure it would have some really big problems if G. try something like that in European Union... for example: http://www.wsj.com/articles/eu-privacy-watchdogs-warn-google-about-its-policy-1411666047

13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It was not "some"; it was a substantial number which is why Google had to act to be fair to the rest of world so their sites could be reviewed in a more timely manner.
    Why? What has a privacy policy warning got to do with Adsense?

14. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    That's just an example, how EU protect its citizens from big companies and monopoly.

15. Agent000

Best Answers:
    1. What monopoly are you talking about?
    2. WTF has this got to do with Adsense requiring sites from India and a few other countries to be six months old before applying?

16. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Please, put your glasses on and read again "That's just an example, how EU protect its citizens..."

Here you have two more examples:

- "EU fines Microsoft $731 million for broken promise, warns others": http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/06/us-eu-microsoft-idUSBRE92500520130306

- "EU formally accuses Google of monopolistic search practices": http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/15/8418577/google-antitrust-eu-monopolistic-search-fines

---

I hope that you now understand what is my opinion on this subject... I think that isn't Ok from Google to have
    different rules for Indians, Americans, Egyptians...

SCnetwork, May 19, 2015 IP
  17. Agent000

Best Answers:

I ask again: WTF has that got to do with the topic of this thread?
    Perhaps you could explain how then Google should deal with all the crap sites that are produced in India that was clogging up the Adsense application process for every one else?

Agent000, May 19, 2015 IP
  18. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    No, I'll not explain anything to you anymore... you obviously don't understand my comments/opinions.

This Topic is started by "Aryans", so only He have right to say is here something off the topic. ;)

-

However, I would like to hear opinions from other members... Do they think that G. have right with these "different" rules for some Countries.

SCnetwork, May 19, 2015 IP
  19. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its simple statistics... if 90% of new Indian sites cause Adsense/Adwords financial issues (fake clicks, etc.) then they can make whatever policy they want... its their business not a human right :cool:

pmf123, May 21, 2015 IP
  20. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. Buisnesses aren't allowed to make up "whatever policies they want". Not trying to reignite the discussion, but you should really read a bit more into social policies etc. It's explicitly prohibited to discriminate before guilt is proven.
    Especially when the discriminating party is a juridical person. (i.e. buisness, company, etc.)

In a broader sense you are right. Companies (similar to states before) can do whatever they wish. It's the backlash that makes the difference.

This don't fix it until it's broken mentality is what has kept us from advancing.

SocialSignals, May 21, 2015 IP