1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CPM ad networks???

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Aidan Gignac1, Jan 3, 2015.

Hey,

I have had really bad past experiences with ad networks. With CPMs such as $0.01,$0.05, etc.
    I need a high paying ad network with good cpm rates. And no watermark on ads( Im an adnetwork) I want to pay my pubs. and me better rates. Where should I go?

Aidan Gignac1, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  2. kiran108

kiran108 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try google adsense...

kiran108, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  3. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    You can try these Ad networks
    PropellerAds media
    Chitika
    Infolink
    Among three of them PropellerAds media is offering higher CPM rate. You can get $2-$3 per thousand impression for Onclick Ads.

xendurinan, May 10, 2015 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really?!
    PropellerAds & Chitika is CPM! :oops:

nikipink, May 10, 2015 IP
  6. Carmen Mueler

Carmen Mueler Member

Best Answers:
    What's the average CPM for UK on Propeller ?

Carmen Mueler, May 11, 2015 IP
  7. Remya Anthony

Remya Anthony Member

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds is more of a performance based network than CPM. The more clicks/conversions you get, the higher revenue you earn.

Remya Anthony, May 11, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL WHAT? Clearly, Propeller is paying you, just like the other fools running around this forum spamming every thread with Propeller because A. Placing an ad close to content really doesn't ad value to a placement. B. Propeller isn't a CPM Network. C. Propeller is not a Premium Network, they serve more for the download, torrent, and sites interested in running iLivid Campaigns. D. The default answer most networks give is the best rates come from those geo's, however, 1. Propeller is not CPM Based they are Performance Based. 2. It takes zero usage of their service to be able to spew this regurgitated vomit at people. and 3. Whats the point of saying Western AND Eastern Europe? Wouldn't that be ALL of Europe?

I have seen numerous posts from you and several others speaking about the same network. I highly doubt you are getting the highest rates from them, and your comments about propeller do not belong in here, because Propeller isn't a CPM Network.

I know a few people on this forum have reached out to me to offer posting services to me as well, and I disrespectfully declined. So how much are they paying you?

wrekoniz3, May 12, 2015 IP
  9. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    That depends of type of sources which you have. You may try all mentioned networks, + you can try Epom, Fidelity Media, MediaNet.

Ant0ni, May 13, 2015 IP
  10. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    there's also north and south :) but good pointing the difference. we, eastern europeans are always underprivileged

bale, May 13, 2015 IP