1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i gain visitors through copy paste work

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by aliya2, May 5, 2015.

My question is that i want to create a website about ,iPhone. I can add copy paste work on it."If i can then i can gain visitors through Google.

aliya2, May 5, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a thread that discusses a similar question - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/i-have-a-site-and-my-few-authors-use-copy-writing.2747365/.
    To tell you very shortly, copied or spun content will get you banned from Google or SERPs. The most important question is, why should visitors come to your site when they can easily find elsewhere the content you've put up? If you're not offering anything original and unique, I DON'T see a single reason for visitors to come to your website.

Content Maestro, May 5, 2015 IP
  3. Rafael Ferreras Castillo

Rafael Ferreras Castillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like Content Maestro Said (Try to Put Original and Unique content)

Information that other website don't have

4. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    While I agree with @Content Maestro (as usual), the answer to your question is "yes". You CAN get traffic from copied content. You can't run AdSense ot several other ad programs, and you won't make much money, but you can definitely get regular traffic by posting copied feeds - I experimented with this for an Android site and got ~1,000 visitors a month with absolutely no original content. Kinda neat from 100% automation, though the site would never be something of which to be proud! :D

WLEadmin, May 5, 2015 IP
  5. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not genuine content ? Both will take appox same time to create once you have habit to create or manage the content .

Techking, May 5, 2015 IP
  6. aliya2

aliya2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok thanks to all of you.

aliya2, May 6, 2015 IP
  7. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maestro is right - and the truth is, that while you can include RSS feeds on your site, it's not going to get you that much on it's own.

There is an unbreakable law that we've forgotten when it comes to the internet - you don't get something for nothing. there's no way around this.

I never cease to be amazed at how people think that you can get around this rule. As if you could put in 1/100th of the effort that somebody else did who's gained some success and achieve the same goals. it just doesn't work like that.

This is just a general statement, not directed at anyone in particular. My advice to you is create original content, put a unique spin on the info and give your visitors something that'll make them glad they came. With a little effort and lot of persistence, you can create something great.

SCookAAM, May 6, 2015 IP
  8. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just being picky (you know I agree with your opinions on work and quality), but you can, actually - I've done it. But you'll never get as much as the person who puts the work in, nor will you ever produce anything worthwhile, valuable or which grows over time. While the former does work, the returns are pathetic. :D

WLEadmin, May 6, 2015 IP
  9. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the purpose of the site is to earn money from it, then using anything other than original content is counterproductive. If the purpose of the site is designed to be a feeder site / funnel / email capture / landing page etc. , you can pass by using non-original content and or RSS feeds, but don't set your expectations too high.

TextServices, May 6, 2015 IP
  10. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    see this site http://downloadder.ir that is full copy paste with 10,575 Alexa rank and 33 % google.
    Of course there is English websites with same situation.Although google is clever but it's not perfect.

fly14, May 6, 2015 IP
  11. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For some people, it doesn't matter. As far as they're getting the money NOW, they're the happiest person on earth.:) Even if it means making a superhuman effort to earn just a couple of dollars, they're more than willing to break their backs because they're being paid INSTANTLY.:D I'm not sure what feeds this pathetic and tragic mindset, but some people think that web content writing is one of the quickest ways to make money.:( They sadly think that just by rewording someone else's content and spinning it, they can pull off a fortune.:( Unfortunately, most of these are noobs who're either desperately after quick money or they're terribly misguided.

Content Maestro, May 6, 2015 IP
    Equatorial likes this.
  12. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly, plagiarism works. While you won't get Adsense payouts if you're using disproportionately high percentage of duplicate content on your site, there are many other ways to generate revenues from raw traffic. The most obvious is to funnel traffic to your money site from an already niche-specific traffic. Opt-ins, adverts and digital giveaways are the most obvious.

I remember one guy at WarriorForum who uses an autoblogging software to lift niche content for his site which has a page 1 SERP (remember, Google rarely penalizes duplicate content). He placed two horizontal ads at the top and bottom of his page, and voila - a steady stream of filtered traffic to his Clickbank sales page.

Equatorial, May 7, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  13. aliya2

aliya2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can u provide me his skype name or worrior forum name

aliya2, May 18, 2015 IP
  14. Reetah

Reetah Peon

Best Answers:
    No it won't work to get traffic from google. Better try social network sites to gain free traffic for your website. Copy Paste your article on your website and share it on facebook like website. Google won't give give preference for duplicate content and it won't rank. So try Fb, Twitter to get some traffic.

Reetah, May 20, 2015 IP
  15. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would say if you are not serious with your site than you can copy and paste. If you like to do something unique then you should make up your own content. Maybe you can ask some of your friends to help you. It can be a working experience and you can learn how to behave with coworkers something that you may find useful in future. And hey if it works you can make some money out of it.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers.

bojan92, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Matthew Sayle, Oct 21, 2015 IP