1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 4 Site with 15k verified page views /month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by techfavicon, Apr 24, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    i don't have much time to look into this great site anymore.as i have moved another major project.

How is it monetized?
    Well it is not monitized at the moment ,as i am too busy at the moment and won;t have time to look into this site...but earlier i have earned some revenue with this site by selling ad space and guest post , the new buyer can try adsense too..as i have not used it yet...new buyer can add it by promoting it a little ..it just need a little push..if you want i can provide you marketing services for this great site...

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    yes, it comes with fb page...
    How much time does this site take to run?
    wil not take much , buyer would just need to concentrate for first 2 months to promote and after that 5-6 days a month would be enough for updating the content....

Some more info about this site :
    Very beautiful site in an entertainment niche , very clean design , lowest bounce rate and audience is very engaged with the content .no expenditure other than domain and hosting. There are 74 articles so far written by a professional writer.

i will provide support to the buyer , I will never leave u alone after the sale , writers details would be provided so go make it hurry before anyone else take the ownership of this entertainment hub

Recent Work done on the blog:

1.Best on-page SEO done for the blog.

2.Invested $500 for the SEO of the blog..so it would have good high quality Backlinks in the future.

3.blog posts submitted to the stumbleupon ,reddit, digg,and many others..

what's inlcided in the sale :

1.Site with domain

2.Facebook Page of the blog ( 93 likes )

3.Twitter profile of the blog

4.main keywords of the blog.

5.what to do on with facebook page of the site.means how to use it for social promotion.

Please Don't bid if you are not serious about the site.

only serious Bidders are welcome.

i don't have much time to look into this blog.because i have many other projects pending.

that's why the traffic in the months of dec and feb,march is less.

but it has huge potential if proper attention is given and one can earn many if proper steps are taken.

techfavicon, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Less? Your title says 35,000 page views per month, over the past week you have had about 40 total. That's not less, that's non-existent.

Matthew Sayle, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  3. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    The title seems misleading. You analytics shows no more than 10 visits per month.
    What are you upto here?

flippingdesk, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  4. techfavicon

techfavicon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello, the title is not wrong...its only because i have added my analytics account just few months before to this site..and that's why it is showing the data when analytics is attached... and as i said in the description i have not updated the site and looked into it for last few months ...that's why it is a decrease in the traffic ..if you update it then you will get the traffic as of before...if you think i am wrong then i can change the title...please give reccommendation on changing the title.....also you can check the site valuation on siteprice.org..the most trusted web worth valuation site....the site worth is around $3000..still i am selling at that much less price...please check site worth here...http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.climonomics.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    techfavicon, Apr 24, 2015 IP