1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any good Hybrid CPM/CPC Networks that don't pay Dogshit?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Zacksaw, Apr 20, 2015.

Currently running few gaming related websites and been using Adsense, Waypoint Media and CPMstar, i had positive experiences with those three since they have good CPM rates for most part (CPMstar can be bit shaky but they got editorial thing going for them).

Ive tried multiple different networks and they have been paying badly and had low quality ads, majority of my views are US based followed by Brazil, UK and Canada. My main website makes +200k impressions monthly.

What i'm looking for
    • Network who can pay with paypal
    • Also is legit has been in business for long time with decent reputation
    • Ads that don't pay 0.01$ for 1k impressions
    • No Popups and popunders, some normal Ad banners generate them with some networks, thats bad for viewers, disgusted by this.
    Ive tried to apply to Burst Media and i think im too small still for Tribal Fusion. Is there any other high quality networks out there? With credibility.

Zacksaw, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    God forbid anyone tries to help this guy. The suggested network wont be credible because of an underlying motive. I offered to help and was told no because I have a motive, which i don't, so -1 for potential solutions. But then again didn't know you had little traffic, thats going to be difficult to get into CPM networks with that. You wouldn't have even been approved by us with anything under 1.5 Million Impressions per month (approximately 50,000 impressions per day).

wrekoniz3, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  3. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    I Don't get why you have to reply to every post here and sign up every person who posts on this forum. I did look other threads about PremiumCPM and there was lot of controversy about it, i'm not interested in your network.

Zacksaw, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I am a contributor to a community. I dont sign up every person who posts on here lol those ones I don't, like you, don't qualify. So its best your not.

I dont get why when someone does offer help you have an attitude and you claim they have motives yet you come to a public community filled with people who do nothing but push their trash, they don't even contribute to helping people, they don't contribute to helping to educate webmasters on best practices, they don't contribute to keeping the industry fraud free, most come on here with ulterior motives, others come on here to learn but get suckered and poorly educated by those who come to push trash... So I guess we are 1 for 1 in questions today.

My best advice, keep you using AdSense, one day you will have one of those classic google days when you find out they are ceasing your month's revenue and blacklisting your domain....then you will quickly be eating that dogshit ... and loving it.

wrekoniz3, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  5. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    A Real helping person wouldn't have recommended "only" his network that his affiliated with, in that thread i was referring to legit networks that pay well as i am here. I'm not saying your network is bad, but i'm pretty sure it isn't the best. If you think its the best, you have a biased opinion and i can't have that.

Zacksaw, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    So you come to a forum filled with people having affiliate links, filled with people who send fake traffic so their biased opinion is based on networks who pay for trash, and filled with trash networks which pop up every other day... to do what again? Get a non-biased opinion?

We are not a solution for low volume sites though. But then again, I never recommended anything, I asked if you worked with a company.

You are not going to get into the best networks with the volume you have. You were looking for legit networks that pay as well or better, If I suggest one i'm wrong? Sorry but when you have clients like we do who yesterday saw rates as high as $171 RPMs - I think that allows the mere right to make a suggestion. Doesn't matter if someone works for a network, what matters is results.

Anyways my advice above is clearly best for you.

wrekoniz3, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  7. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    You dont want my website in your network thats fine, but please stop with the ego shit and pick another thread.

Zacksaw, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  8. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just hop from network to network instead and see which work for you. 24hours of testing is enough. I have a motive by the way.

TB Ann, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  9. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    adhexa :p

rezatak6, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    24 hours is absolutely not enough. If a person is testing a network which is RTB based it can take as long as 2 - 6 weeks before rates fully mature. Even with performance networks, it takes time for performance engines to optimize campaigns to run only the highest performing campaigns on your inventory. Many different things get optimized per campaign from banner variations, geo's, to the sources themselves. That takes time and volume. Lets say you do 400,000 impressions per month on your mainsite (which is double the 200K+) thats only 13,333 impressions in a 24 hour period. Peanuts. A network be it CPM or Performance based can't optimize that little inventory, so you need to give it time to accumulate impression data for an RTB Platform or Performance Optimizer to work effectively to where you can actually get an idea how good the rates actually are.

Oh but wait, you have a motive! I guess that means your opinion is invalidated. lol No, its not the worst advice I have heard on here and if your site does a few million impressions per day I can see a shorter test span but a lower volumes, you will have to extend out the test schedule to allow more impression and campaign data to accumulate for a network (assuming they are actually doing their job).

AdHexa is trash. Stuffs hundreds of impressions in iframes behind the scenes (impression laundering), and will pretty much guarantee a rainy day with google.

@Zacksaw no ego at all, I'm stating facts which you clearly dislike. You asked for help here, and above is the help you get here. Laugh out loud. So far, a network rep suggesting people test networks for 24 hours and a suggestion to join AdHexa. Lol. You might want to try conversant or CPXi if they are accepting low volume applications and are credible enough for you lol. Might also be a good idea to find your self a Google AdX partner since you work with AdSense, force the 2 to compete, generally AdX is more CPM/Non-performance based. I would really focus more on building your site/sites up, and volume up on every url because at less than 13,333 impressions per day on your main site you really have no value proposition for any advertiser. Domain Value prop with respect to media buying is generally determined based on a million factors but one important one is having enough volume to at least get an advertiser interested in taking the time to specifically target or bid on your inventory, otherwise most networks will have you running Run Of Network campaigns which are low value.

Motive doesn't invalidate professional knowledge.

wrekoniz3, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  11. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    For trying 24hours each network, he should at least can check which gives and compare results knowing all these networks hasn't completely optimize campaigns.

TB Ann, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  12. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    You have to go through of applying to each network and giving ur emaild and stuff. There is so many networks out there.

Zacksaw, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  13. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    you have to work for it, you can use your throwaway emails if you want just to check every network. Trafficbroker have dynamic tracks that can easily be seen within few hours so you need not to try us for 24hours - that you can believe. but I still recommend you put our codes for 24hours. :)

TB Ann, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  14. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check out Conversant (formally valueclickmedia)

lukey372, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  15. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    For brand-safe banner ads without annoying pop-ups, you may try the following three (if you have not tried them already) -

1. Adversal : Clean brand-safe ads, very good CPM rate, excellent support, 100% fill rate but you don't get paid for clicks and also very choosy in approving websites.
    Review: http://adsreview.in/adversal-publisher-network-review/

2. Fidelity Media : Clean ads, decent CPM rate, very good support, but fill rate is around 80% (with option to put your passback tags).
    Review: http://adsreview.in/fidelity-media-publisher-network-review/

3. Qadabra : Ads are clean in general, 100% fill rate, good support but CPM rate is on the lower side ($0.05 - $0.10).
    Review: http://adsreview.in/qadabra-adsgadget-publisher-network-review/

I have no idea about your experience with PremiumCPM, but it's surely one of the very best in business when it comes to high paying CPM ads.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  16. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I agree with Debepriya Deb, those are nice networks to try. You already working with AdSense, have you tried MediaNET?

Ant0ni, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  17. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    I tried all those three Fidelity media ad banners were creating popups under my site after that lost faith in them. Adversal had audio ads which was also annoying for users. Qadabra has great ads, but i was barely making 0.01$ CPM with them, having 0.05$ for 5k views is not ideal :/

Thanks for having effort, as for PremiumCPM this guy doesn't want me in the network and i wanted to get in MediaNET but i got declined.

Zacksaw, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  18. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe, Fidelity was having those issues sometime last year. If Olga (Fidelity representative) has to be believed, then it was caused by some low quality pass-back tags. Since then they have been more careful in accepting the back-up tag codes. I have not faced this issue since the turn of 2015.

Adversal has option to prevent displaying ads with audio. You just need to tick the right check box.

Another one that you might try out is MadAdsMedia - rates are great, but fill rate is poor for non-US and non-EU traffic.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  19. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    was with Madads got a malware warning on my website coz of that, its now over but i'm not ready to give them a new chance just yet

Zacksaw, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  20. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I didn't have any pops issues with Fidelity, as I remember they have separate space for pop tags.

Ant0ni, Apr 24, 2015 IP